Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recover my wallet.  (Read 556 times)
Gigimilano (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:58:09 PM

Hello guys,

I bought today some bitcoins. Only after 5 hours there was still nothing in my wallet, So i was trying to sync it but nothing worked.

Now donno why but i made another receivers address in the same wallet. Then after a while i still didnt receive anything so i wanted to remove that receivers address in my wallet, but i removed the full wallet.

So now my question is,

Can i get my receivers address back, i'm still on the same computer.

Hope someone can help me with this,

Regs

P.s.

Is it easier to use electrum from now on as i dont have much knowledge how these things all work.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:43:30 AM

Hello guys,

I bought today some bitcoins. Only after 5 hours there was still nothing in my wallet, So i was trying to sync it but nothing worked.

Now donno why but i made another receivers address in the same wallet. Then after a while i still didnt receive anything so i wanted to remove that receivers address in my wallet, but i removed the full wallet.

So now my question is,

Can i get my receivers address back, i'm still on the same computer.

Hope someone can help me with this,

Regs

P.s.

Is it easier to use electrum from now on as i dont have much knowledge how these things all work.

Damn man! Smiley
If you deleted your private keys you will be not able to restore that wallet again!
Use Recuva - and recover your wallet files!

But how you delete all wallet? Just uninstall? Delete the folder?

There is no possibility to remove receiving address ...

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:23:20 AM

.... i removed the full wallet ...

Can you elaborate on this part of your comment?
What EXACTLY did you do which makes you feel you removed the full wallet? Did you locate the wallet file and deleted it? Did you just go to the File menu Wallet--->Close? What exactly did you do?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: