[CLOSED] OpenCart Bitcoin payment extension (100 BTC)

<< < (4/6) > >>

Bit_Happy:
Quote from: F4C3 on May 04, 2011, 04:34:58 AM

...along with a backend service in zencart admin to view the transactions for easy matching to the pending orders...

For digital downloads can your plugin complete the transaction 100% automatically? Thanks

F4C3:
Quote from: Bit_Happy on May 07, 2011, 08:44:39 AM

Quote from: F4C3 on May 04, 2011, 04:34:58 AM

...along with a backend service in zencart admin to view the transactions for easy matching to the pending orders...

For digital downloads can your plugin complete the transaction 100% automatically? Thanks

I can add this feature in the near future if you'd like.  Essentially it would just have to be a cron job running on the server cross checking pending invoices and payment addresses, then working with the zencart api to mark the item as processed, at which point your product settings should automatically deliver the item at Processed.

MemoryDealers:
I also am interested in the magento plugin.
My store is changing from Yahoo store to Magento within the next two weeks, and I want to have automated bitcoin transactions ready ASAP.

The more online stores we can have that accept bitcoin,  the faster it will become accepted as main stream.

http://www.memorydealers.com

Cryptoman:
I am getting the following errors when I try to use tabsa's module:

Code:

2011-04-29 16:42:55 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SCI_Currency_BTC_Rate in /home/bitcoinw/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/btc_mybitcoin.php on line 57
2011-04-29 16:42:55 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: main_currency in /home/bitcoinw/public_html/catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/btc_mybitcoin.tpl on line 20
2011-04-29 16:42:55 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: btc_rate in /home/bitcoinw/public_html/catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/btc_mybitcoin.tpl on line 20
2011-04-29 16:42:55 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: total_btc in /home/bitcoinw/public_html/catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/btc_mybitcoin.tpl on line 21

I contacted him via PM and he said he would look into it, but I haven't heard anything back from him in over a week.  I need to get a storefront up and running ASAP, so I'm going to close this bounty and go with a custom Rails cart instead.  I have sent tabsa a payment of 25 BTC for his efforts thus far, which is more than the original bounty in value terms due to the tremendous run-up in the Bitcoin exchange rate.

Gabriel Beal:
Quote from: Cryptoman on May 11, 2011, 03:23:27 PM

I am getting the following errors when I try to use tabsa's module:

Code:

2011-04-29 16:42:55 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SCI_Currency_BTC_Rate in /home/bitcoinw/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/btc_mybitcoin.php on line 57
2011-04-29 16:42:55 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: main_currency in /home/bitcoinw/public_html/catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/btc_mybitcoin.tpl on line 20
2011-04-29 16:42:55 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: btc_rate in /home/bitcoinw/public_html/catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/btc_mybitcoin.tpl on line 20
2011-04-29 16:42:55 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: total_btc in /home/bitcoinw/public_html/catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/btc_mybitcoin.tpl on line 21

I contacted him via PM and he said he would look into it, but I haven't heard anything back from him in over a week.  I need to get a storefront up and running ASAP, so I'm going to close this bounty and go with a custom Rails cart instead.  I have sent tabsa a payment of 25 BTC for his efforts thus far, which is more than the original bounty in value terms due to the tremendous run-up in the Bitcoin exchange rate.

I had the same errors.  The newest version of his extension fixes these errors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page