[CLOSED] OpenCart Bitcoin payment extension (100 BTC)

<< < (5/6) > >>

accord01:
Quote from: tabsa on April 26, 2011, 12:55:30 AM

Bitcoin payment module for opencart 1.4.9.4.
All payments are processed by mybitcoin.com

PM me if you found bugs or need help setting it up. Or find me on IRC 'tabsa'.

Download here:
https://github.com/tabsa/opencart-bitcoin-payment-module/zipball/master

Readme here:
https://github.com/tabsa/opencart-bitcoin-payment-module/blob/master/README

Donate here if you find this usefull: 1PLDpSpTtMnmoSYPfZFEBhuhHPEUSBkSQj

It seems like there was a glitch or something in the add on for bitcoins in open cart.  I am in wait for something that works securely with open cart 1.5x so i can get my bitcoin commerce going.  Btw- I am a completely newbie to site developments and ecommerce.

enmaku:
OK so if I leave the default currencies there (USD, Pounds, Euro etc.) it works beautifully and converts to BTC at a decent exchange rate during checkout, but I'd really like to have the option to display prices in BTC while browsing. Is there some easy way to add a currency that will match MyBitcoin's exchange rate? I can see the currency entries in the database, it looks like I'd just need to set the BTC entry's exchange rate to 1/usd_value but I'd rather not hand-code all that if there's already something integrated or someone's already written the code.

Has anyone already tackled this?

Edit: I have no problem doing the work myself if there's no solution, I just want to know if there is one I'm overlooking or if I should do the work. I'm pretty sure I've got both a Mt Gox ticker API script and a simple database update script just laying around that I could bash together, but I'd rather use something official, developed by pros who speak PHP fluently (unlike this .NET pro who speaks PHP quite poorly  ;D )

enmaku:
*bump*

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

Gabriel Beal:
What we did on SquareWear.biz was add btc as a currency and modified the display so that the bitcoin price always displays with the fiat currency selected in parentheses.  We also modified the opencart currency update script that runs so that it grabs prices from bitcoincharts.  However, it only does this whenever you click on the dashboard.  Weirdly, I think that's the intended behavior for opencart.  So once a day, I just click on dashboard and watch the prices change.  PM me if you'd like to see our code modifications.  One warning, we're running 1.4.9 and not the newest Opencart.

enmaku:
Quote from: Gabriel Beal on July 07, 2011, 02:23:59 PM

What we did on SquareWear.biz was add btc as a currency and modified the display so that the bitcoin price always displays with the fiat currency selected in parentheses.  We also modified the opencart currency update script that runs so that it grabs prices from bitcoincharts.  However, it only does this whenever you click on the dashboard.  Weirdly, I think that's the intended behavior for opencart.  So once a day, I just click on dashboard and watch the prices change.  PM me if you'd like to see our code modifications.  One warning, we're running 1.4.9 and not the newest Opencart.

PM sent good sir.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page