Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to auto withdraw money from multibit to another wallet?  (Read 719 times)
timeout (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:34:27 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 07:35:08 PM by timeout

Hello i want to make my multibit wallet auto send/or withdraw whichever wording you want, to my other wallet (bitcoin-core)

Is this possible? thank you.

update:
this account was hijacked from approx. April 4 until today
all business in that time period shall be deemed null and void
i was informed there has been some scamming and hacking going on, now i took back control and put end to this!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:37:59 AM

Hello i want to make my multibit wallet auto send/or withdraw whichever wording you want, to my other wallet (bitcoin-core)

Is this possible? thank you.

You can either add the private key from Multibit to Qt via exporting then importing or you could send your BTC from you multibit wallet to a new address generated by Qt. Depends on what you want. However there is no 'auto-send' feature in either case so you'll have to do it via one of the above methods.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:39:52 AM

Multibit has no api so this would not be able to happen.
timeout (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:43:22 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 07:35:37 PM by timeout

So it's not possible for a auto send feature like in exchange hmm.
is there any wallet that supports that?
I don't wanna import/export i wanna send over the network.

I'm thinking about making a website and sending money from my multibit/bitcoin-core but this is irrelevant when a request is received

its also another reason why i wanna learn how to make my wallets send money when requested.

Sorry i'm not so good in technical stuff  Sad

update:
this account was hijacked from approx. April 4 until today
all business in that time period shall be deemed null and void
i was informed there has been some scamming and hacking going on, now i took back control and put end to this!
mintodev

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:09:58 AM

Blockchain has api features, using blockchain you can do functions, but you need to create a software which can automate the functions using cron jobs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: