Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:41:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help how do i enable auto send/withdraw any input appeciated!  (Read 589 times)
timeout (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:50:40 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 07:34:27 PM by timeout

Are there any wallets that support auto send/withdraw?

I really need this i wanna make a network of wallets where when one of them gets money it sends to the requested wallet automatically

Basically if my PC wallet receives money it sends to my cold storage automatically after a cap like 0.5 btc but i want the money to be sent the PC wallet first before the cold storage incase i need to buy something, i just want it to send everytime it reaches 0.5 BTC to my cold storage automatically

Any info on this would be appeciated, thank you.

update:
this account was hijacked from approx. April 4 until today
all business in that time period shall be deemed null and void
i was informed there has been some scamming and hacking going on, now i took back control and put end to this!
Loophole

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:42:27 PM

Are there any wallets that support auto send/withdraw?

I really need this i wanna make a network of wallets where when one of them gets money it sends to the requested wallet automatically

Basically if my PC wallet receives money it sends to my cold storage automatically after a cap like 0.5 btc but i want the money to be sent the PC wallet first before the cold storage incase i need to buy something, i just want it to send everytime it reaches 0.5 BTC to my cold storage automatically

Any info on this would be appeciated, thank you.

I believe there is no way you can do this at this moment.
The closest thing I can think of, is to use blockchain.info to forward the payment to your cold storage address for every single transaction.
FYR: https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: