Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Voting for Ron Paul is voting for love  (Read 7634 times)
bb113

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 07:36:03 PM

Abortion issue aside, the federal government shouldn't be administering medical care to anyone. What it should do is set a national standard for care available to citizens, regardless of their location within the country. Abolishing state government just means that the national government will need to reach further down and appoint local governments.

Local government is needed, whether it be warlords or governors. You can try and argue with this, but you will be arguing against four billion years of mammalian evolution, not me or any government entity.

Once again, I don't think I should have to drive fifty miles east to score a particular medication or treatment.

How will the government ensure or guarantee this standard of care without funding it?

*edit=fixed typo

If no doctors want to carry it out, so be it. I don't think that they need to ensure the standard of care, merely allow it and let the market decide.

A little side note for you...I am registered as a Libertarian so I can vote in both primaries.

Hmm, I see what you are getting at although I would predict perverse results. I think technically a federal law against states outlawing abortion may require an amendment. Is there an example of medical care we can use other than abortion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bb113

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 07:38:37 PM

I should go read Roe vs Wade to see how it was justified.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 08:51:08 PM

Loving the KKK and Stormfront that is...

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/f191/

They LOVE him there  Grin.

You guys wana know a secret? I was a naive RP supporter for a short period of time, and you know what really turned me off?

When he wouldn't give back the sizable donations given to him by White Supremacist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eGVoNQdRuI

Enough said...

Why would you give it back?  They donated it to his campaign under the false impression that he shared their ideologies.  That's their error, why compound it by giving it back to them so that they can use it?  Why not use it for the campaign?  That's not to mention the sheer complexity of giving back a campaign donation to a federal campaign.  That is a rediculous idea from the start.  If you were a naive RP supporter, and are no longer naive and not a RP supporter, then I'm 16 and sexy. I'm calling bullshit.
I was a RP supporter... Till I found out he was a closet racist. Sorry can't have a closet racist as my President, running the most worlds most diversified country...
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 08:52:26 PM

Also these "libertarians are racist" arguments are just silly. Guilt by association is a commonly used tactic to prevent people from making rational decisions:

Who said anything about Libertarians being racist? We're talking about RON PAUL being racist...

Ron Paul does not automatically equate "Libertarian" you know...
Sannyasi

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2012, 09:03:09 PM

Who do I vote for if I want to vote for uncontrollable hateful rage?

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 09:09:10 PM

Who do I vote for if I want to vote for uncontrollable hateful rage?

Rick Santorum
bb113

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 09:12:03 PM

Also these "libertarians are racist" arguments are just silly. Guilt by association is a commonly used tactic to prevent people from making rational decisions:

Who said anything about Libertarians being racist? We're talking about RON PAUL being racist...

Ron Paul does not automatically equate "Libertarian" you know...

I realize that...it was just easier to get numbers for the venn diagram to generalize to libertarians. Libertarians are commonly stereotyped as racist. Anyway, what is your evidence that he his racist again? He has been in congress and the public eye for quite awhile. Has he ever voted racist or said anything racist?
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 01:54:09 AM

You guys wana know a secret? I was a naive RP supporter for a short period of time, and you know what really turned me off?

When he wouldn't give back the sizable donations given to him by White Supremacist...

Enough said...

Why would you give it back?  They donated it to his campaign under the false impression that he shared their ideologies.  That's their error, why compound it by giving it back to them so that they can use it?  Why not use it for the campaign?  That's not to mention the sheer complexity of giving back a campaign donation to a federal campaign.  That is a rediculous idea from the start.  If you were a naive RP supporter, and are no longer naive and not a RP supporter, then I'm 16 and sexy. I'm calling bullshit.
I was a RP supporter... Till I found out he was a closet racist. Sorry can't have a closet racist as my President, running the most worlds most diversified country...

FDR was a closet racist, and Lincoln was openly so.  I find the claim that RP has a single racist bone in his body to be difficult to accept, and even if he is, he doesn't vote that way.  You shall know them by the fruits of their actions.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 02:30:47 AM

Enough said...

Why would you give it back?  They donated it to his campaign under the false impression that he shared their ideologies.  That's their error, why compound it by giving it back to them so that they can use it?  Why not use it for the campaign?  That's not to mention the sheer complexity of giving back a campaign donation to a federal campaign.  That is a rediculous idea from the start.  If you were a naive RP supporter, and are no longer naive and not a RP supporter, then I'm 16 and sexy. I'm calling bullshit.

FDR was a closet racist, and Lincoln was openly so.  I find the claim that RP has a single racist bone in his body to be difficult to accept, and even if he is, he doesn't vote that way.  You shall know them by the fruits of their actions.
Wow maged, what a weak ass argument. How about we name a politician from this DECADE LOL. And FDR being a closet racist? What sources do you get this from?
Eveofwar

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 03:15:54 AM

Enough said...

Why would you give it back?  They donated it to his campaign under the false impression that he shared their ideologies.  That's their error, why compound it by giving it back to them so that they can use it?  Why not use it for the campaign?  That's not to mention the sheer complexity of giving back a campaign donation to a federal campaign.  That is a rediculous idea from the start.  If you were a naive RP supporter, and are no longer naive and not a RP supporter, then I'm 16 and sexy. I'm calling bullshit.

FDR was a closet racist, and Lincoln was openly so.  I find the claim that RP has a single racist bone in his body to be difficult to accept, and even if he is, he doesn't vote that way.  You shall know them by the fruits of their actions.
Wow maged, what a weak ass argument. How about we name a politician from this DECADE LOL. And FDR being a closet racist? What sources do you get this from?

MoonShadow != Maged...

Just saying.
bb113

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 06:26:39 AM

Enough said...

Uhh, flipro. You have no evidence whatsoever. Just that some KKK guy donated money. Its not like it was even in the name of the KKK, it was the personal funds of some dude I've never heard of. Which is, like I said, more likely an example of you being manipulated and falling for the guilt by association fallacy. Provide better evidence, if there is none, you are repeating FUD. If there is actual evidence, then I won't vote for him either.

To repeat, as of right now, with the evidence shown by you, it is more plausible that you are being manipulated by the media to get you reasoning emotionally (It is well known that the emotionally charged word "racist" activates people's limbic system, cutting off rational thought) than it is that he is actually racist. So if you really believe what you are saying it is in your best interest to convince the rest of us.

I heard Michael Vick was planning on donating to Obama, and Romney back in 2008 (covering his bases), but then went bankrupt. Those puppy torturers.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 06:47:19 AM

Read his news letters, signed by him. That's all the proof you need...
bb113

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 06:55:51 AM

Post a link, so there is no confusion.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 08:24:00 AM

Post a link, so there is no confusion.
Read this please. 4 pages analyzing all the content he has produced throughout the years..
http://www.tnr.com/article/politics/angry-white-man?page=0,0

He is against Martin Luther King Day...
http://ronpaulsurvivalreport.blogspot.com/2008/01/ron-paul-officially-bastardizes-martin.html

bb113

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 03:11:22 PM

Flipro, man. You lose more credibility every time you post. First you post the video about some guy who donated to him, and say "'nuff said" or whatever. Then you say "read his news letters thats all the proof you need". Then I ask you to link me to them....

And instead of linking to the actual primary source letters so that we can read them in context... you epically fail your quest to get people to listen to you by linking to "The New Republic", a magazine that basically claims it defines "liberalism". Do you think they might have an agenda in portraying Ron Paul in a negative light? Really, I will read it, but you need to understand how dumb you appear to link a skeptic to that rather than the originally requested news letters.

And to make it worse, then you post something from a website that is Completely Dedicated to hating Ron Paul. And the video doesn't even show that he is "against MLK day", not one bit. I realize you're a troll or brainwashed, in either case I can't help you over the internet. I am only responding at this point in case anyone else is reading this but is too lazy to look things up for themselves.
triox

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 06:40:12 PM

Sorry can't have a closet racist as my President, running the most worlds most diversified country...

And yet, this is exactly what you have right now. What now?

(BTW world's most diverse country is India, no western society is even close)
amincd

Activity: 772
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 08:20:09 PM

If Paul is a racist, we need more racists like him. He's been the most consistent and influential voice against brown-skinned people being targeted for mass-murder of any one in recent history.

Quote from: FlipPro

No that's not all you need. It's widely accepted many people wrote for Paul's newsletter. He was an OBGYN, is it really that hard to believe that he might not have read every word in every newsletter put out?
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 09:26:25 PM

(BTW world's most diverse country is India, no western society is even close)

Aww, man!  I knew that and didn't even think about it!  Good show.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 10:27:33 PM

If Paul is a racist, we need more racists like him. He's been the most consistent and influential voice against brown-skinned people being targeted for mass-murder of any one in recent history.

Quote from: FlipPro

No that's not all you need. It's widely accepted many people wrote for Paul's newsletter. He was an OBGYN, is it really that hard to believe that he might not have read every word in every newsletter put out?

He has defended his newsletters in the past and shown familiarity with the contents.  Now he said he has no part in them and does not know what is published in his name? 

He really does not like gay people. 

http://www.mrdestructo.com/2011/12/game-over-scans-of-over-50-ron-paul.html

http://www.tnr.com/article/politics/ron-paul-newsletter

bb113

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 12:15:16 AM

I'm getting around to reading these editorials, I still don't get why noone can post the entire newsletter. I couldn't find a torrent. Just randomly reading some of them I see that the journalist is being very misleading. For example there was an ad to buy a "gary allen" (don't know him) book published post mortem, with the plea that the money is going to his widow. The journalist has some snarky paragraph about "That's how much Ron Paul loves America—for $1, if you buy 25 copies and $6.95 for a single copy."

I don't see why you guys want to read publications like these. Its clearly just a bunch of people with irrational emotional hatreds jerking each other off about it. That said, it does not mean there isn't racist shit in his news letters. I would really like someone who feels so strongly about this to post a direct link to the newsletters or explain why that doesn't exist.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: