Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or Apr 16th.  (Read 1727 times)
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:11:03 PM

I have to fly out sun for work.. Last minute kind of thing..

Should I buy now or wait until after the 15th?

Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:15:10 PM

Half now and half April 16th... I feel like the price is already factored in for April 15th and I doubt there will be much movement like people expect. I still think $400-500 is a great price if you feel like bitcoin is here to stay for the long term.

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
DrBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:27:34 PM

What is April 15?
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:49:09 PM

What is April 15?

April 15th is the date by which all Chinese mainland financial institutions and payment processors must cut their ties to the exchanges. I.e. no more buy ins or sellouts.
NationOwnedCCNow

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:56:57 PM

April 15th is the date that Bitcoin is expected to be at the lowest since September 2013 since what,5 months back? This means it's the start of the next to-the-sky rise. Use Your brain People, please.
NationOwnedCCNow

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:25:27 PM

Also, please consider the fact that this forum and all of the "community" surrounding bitcoin is basically made up of private persons. We are the ones holding a few coins waiting for it to skyrocket or dreaming of its potential. We have been holding up the value With Our naive hopes and small purchases.

The big investors, on the other hand, have not bought in yet. They are still waiting. Waiting for what? You might ask.

Well, if I were a CEO of a big Investment Company, being accountable to my customers if I lose Money, I wouldn't risk losing 10-20% of 10 000 000. I would wait for the price to hit an expected low and then buy-in. This is what they are doing in this very moment - waiting for this 6 month low. It will be on the 15th.
log2exp

Activity: 179
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:35:33 PM

April 15 won't have any drastic events.

PBOC is enjoying consistent pressure on bitcoin market, it's for their benefit not to give out clear guidance regarding their own policies, so they maintain the FUD continuation. A prime example of tyranny.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:40:48 PM

Blood. Moon.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:41:54 PM

buy @320  Smiley
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:54:58 PM

Wait. Price will plummet on April 15-16. Buy and Hodl then. We will hit ATH in June 2015.
bananaControl

Activity: 322

Decentralize All The Things!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:38:37 PM

Well, if I were a CEO of a big Investment Company, being accountable to my customers if I lose Money, I wouldn't risk losing 10-20% of 10 000 000. I would wait for the price to hit an expected low and then buy-in. This is what they are doing in this very moment - waiting for this 6 month low. It will be on the 15th.

And out of curiosity, what makes you think that the 15th hasn't already been factored into the current price? Why should the Chinese all rush to the door that single day, when this has been known for a long time?
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:57:27 PM

And out of curiosity, what makes you think that the 15th hasn't already been factored into the current price? Why should the Chinese all rush to the door that single day, when this has been known for a long time?
Not the chinks. Twitchy people like the guy you quoted.

ampere9765

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:02:03 PM

Thanks you racist piece of shit

fucking bitcoin and its legion of white trash racists
Einewton

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:03:31 PM

Blood. Moon.

Refrence to Ibian's Blood Moon Comment --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512917.0

lol.... **

-= Got BitCoin? =-
bananaControl

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:10:27 PM

Not the chinks Chinese. Twitchy people like the guy you quoted.

I don't buy that, there are too many people waiting for the 15th in the hope of buying at a dip. I really don't think we will see much happening.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:24:16 PM

Thanks for raising the ignore flag. Always good to not have to see what a libtard has to say.

ampere9765

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:28:28 PM

Thanks for raising the ignore flag. Always good to not have to see what a libtard has to say.

That's the spirit

Is it time to go home and beat your wife now?
NationOwnedCCNow

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:32:57 PM

I'm not saying it will skyrocket directly after the 15th. I'm saying it is the start.

I'm basically saying that the chinese, and everyone else, have known about this for a few months now. So there will NOT be any selloffs on 15th.
bananaControl

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:42:22 PM

I'm not saying it will skyrocket directly after the 15th. I'm saying it is the start.

I'm basically saying that the chinese, and everyone else, have known about this for a few months now. So there will NOT be any selloffs on 15th.

But you are still saying that the price will hit an expected all time low on the 15th? Or have I completely misunderstood everything you are saying? ... If they are going to buy from the exchanges they will need the price to be low for a long time in order to buy up large amounts of coins without making the price go up, thus I think they have been at it for a good while now.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:44:08 PM

There have been a number of dates that people were sure would mark the beginning of the next rally. They all had more or less solid reasons. It's getting a bit repetitive at this point.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: