Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:05:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to do offers, and surveys for bitcoin fast, and effectively  (Read 3496 times)
Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 03:54:38 AM

Hey guys, after doing tons of surveys from other sites to get bitcoins, I thought I would show you how to easily do offers with minimal spam.

Step one

Find a website that allows you to complete offers for bitcoins, I would suggest trying out http://bitcoffers.com/index.php?act=register&ref=358 (This is my commission link, you wont lose any bitcoins for using my link, but Ill get a 10% bonus of what you make, if you don't like me, just go to bitcoffers.com)

Step two

Wait! Before you click on that link, enter PRIVATE BROWSING MODE. Why? Because it will not save any nasty cookies that other offer sites may check for, and realize you have already completed similar offers, then deny you! If you're on chrome, click on the the wrench icon and select new incognito tab, firefox is control P I believe, if you're on opera, you should already know how, and if you are on IE, you can go home now Tongue.

Sign up for the website, and a REAL EMAIL for the BITCOFFERS website, when completing offers we will be using fake emails and information.

After you sign up, go ahead and click on "Complete offers" then under the blue bar click on "[Free]"

Step Three

Alright, heres the fun part, pick an offer, but before you do, read the information about it. Here's one -

Download and Install the Application for points Well that sounds really safe doesn't it? I wouldn't advice doing that one, however I WOULD advice trying to download it, then quickly deleting it, sometimes they will reward you just for downloading the software, which isn't harmful unless you run it.

I normally stick to surveys, the really stupid ones along the lines of "Which superhero are you" or "What kind of candy would you be"

You normally fill out a few dumb questions, it asked you if you want to complete additional offers, (all of which you look around the page for a SKIP or NO THANKS button, and adventure onward).

~Quick info~

Now, if an offer asks you for an email address you can use - http://10minutemail.com to generate a spam email address instantly.

When asked for a name, or address you can also use http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

If you have any questions about how to complete any surveys or offers let me know, remember that if an offer seems to be taking forever to complete, you should just skip it. I would also advice AGAINST creating multiple accounts, because I don't think bitcoffers.com would like that very much.

If you have any suggestions, questions or anything else you want to yell at me about, just post here or PM me.
If you want to thank me, you can always do offers from http://bitcoffers.com/index.php?act=register&ref=358 Smiley

hi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2012, 04:04:55 AM

how about the payouts man, what do you get for a days work ?

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 04:06:50 AM

I used to use FreeDigitalmoney.com, making around .3 or .5 bitcoins at a time, I would watch a movie while doing them on my laptop every so often.

But since this site came out it offers more payout per offer, so you should be able to make more than that.

Edit: also, http://www.freebitcoins.org has never worked for me, even after completing an offer the btc is never added to my account, I'm not sure if thats just a problem for me or what..

hi
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2012, 04:11:03 AM

I used to use FreeDigitalmoney.com, making around .3 or .5 bitcoins at a time, I would watch a movie while doing them on my laptop every so often.

But since this site came out it offers more payout per offer, so you should be able to make more than that.

lemme see 0.5*5=2.5 bucks, that would be for one hour of your time i guess, meh better than nothing

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 04:17:14 AM

yeah, It's not much, but you might be able to make more if you try, and not watch movies while you do it  Smiley

hi
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2012, 04:23:44 AM

yeah, It's not much, but you might be able to make more if you try, and not watch movies while you do it  Smiley

nice, keep up the good work and let the coins pour in

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: