Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 3x Anonymous Prepaid Credit Cards 10 € or 14 $ each | IBAN  (Read 1231 times)
theuckel (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:22:10 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 06:43:20 PM by theuckel

The user DongSwanson has bought all cards and I confirm the payment hereby.
I will send the cards tomorrow and it should not take any longer than 1-2 business days.

Thank you.  Smiley

PICTURES

This is what the cards look like. Of course with numbers instead of pixels and without any name on them.
http://s2.postimg.org/hsy0wvjdl/card.png

http://s21.postimg.org/a6knbnpt3/DSC00188.jpg

(I ONLY HAVE 3 CARDS I DON'T DO THIS AS BUSINESS.)

Hello people, I bought the cards here (from Krasiu) but I realised I have no use for them. So now I want to sell them all at once or separate.
I have 3 cards and the price is 10 € or 14 $ for one. The letters are the original ones from the bank (as you can see in the picture) and they are of course still unopened.

SHIPPING

I ship worldwide but I prefer EU and German people.
Unregistered letters are at your own risk.

GERMANY:

• You can either choose normal letter   0,90 € (1 card)   1,45 € (2-3 cards)
  • or registered letter with tracking   3,15 € (1 card)   3,70 € (2-3 cards)

Delivery time: 1 to maximum of 2 business days (I bring your order to the post office on the same day or the next morning)         

INTERNATIONAL:

• You can either choose normal letter    1,5 € / 2.1 $ (1 card)    3,45 € / 4.8 $ (2 - 3 cards)
  • or registered letter with tracking   3,65 € / 5.1 $ (1 card)   5,6 € / 7.8 $ (2 - 3 cards)

Delivery time: Please ask for specific country and estimated delivery time (I bring your order to the post office on the same day or the next morning)   

PAYMENT

I only accept Bitcoin.

CARD INFORMATION

You can deposit money with a normal SEPA bank transfer (IBAN and BIC)
and you can withdraw the money at any VISA ATM worldwide.

The cards have their own IBAN.

The cards are from Bank Zachodni WBK and have a daily transaction limit of 1000 € or 1300 $.
Maximum Balance is 2500€ or 3500 $.
The total amount that can be loaded in 1 year is 2500 € or 3500 $.
You can withdraw 150 € or 200 $ per day with a fee of 2,5 € or 3 $ on each withdrawal.
If you make a transaction in another currency than € there will be a conversion by 2.8%

You can watch your cards balance and history online if you register an account.
The card can be used without an account but the online functions will stay disabled.
I will send you a guide on how to register the card (the site is polish) if necessary.

From what I've heard you should not receive business transactions from multiple accounts and also you should avoid Bitcoin/business related transfer descriptions. (When you send/receive money to the card.)

(I do not ensure the correctness of all the information above.)

CONTACT & QUESTIONS

Please ask any questions you have. I will respond quickly.
You can contact me via PM. If you want we can talk on Jabber (XMPP), just send me your username.

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:22:55 AM

GL on your sales

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
theuckel (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:22:22 AM

GL on your sales

Thank you. I hope I will sell them fast.  Smiley
zolace

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:44:47 PM

ahhh now I see why u was trying to get info on my cards you wanted to sell mine too lol.  Now I know heh heh

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
theuckel (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:31:56 PM

ahhh now I see why u was trying to get info on my cards you wanted to sell mine too lol.  Now I know heh heh

Sorry, I don't understand? I sent you PM because the limits of your cards are pretty impressive and I have not seen them before. Personally I don't have use for anonymous cards but I know someone who would've been probably interested in your Z card. But since it's from Asia he doesn't want it. I'm not a reseller of these cards I offer. When I ordered my cards I thought I could use them in the future but I realised don't need them.
zolace

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:34:33 PM

Ohh ok no problem, yeah I was impressed also thats why I decided to sell them and had two successful sales so far.  The USA card has limits thought.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
theuckel (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:29:11 PM

The user DongSwanson has bought all cards and I confirm the payment hereby.
I will send the cards tomorrow and it should not take any longer than 1-2 business days.

Thank you. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: