Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My god LTC is "getting destroyed"  (Read 4063 times)
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:15:04 AM

I will make a decision on 15th April.
And I think all Scrypt coins will continue to decrease.
Because scrypt mining machine is on sale.

Thats why investing in Proof of Stake is smart, no mining needed, Coin2, Community Coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:27:25 AM

Some of us mined more than 500,000+ of below $1.00 and still have them.

$10.00 doesn't look bad to me.

$10.00 looks bad to noobs and amateurs lacking faith, vision and balls.

~BCX~

wooo, look bagholders, these people have made bitcoin and litecoin the biggest ponzi in history. good both of em are dying

"There shall be no life without utmost stupidity" something you seem to be confirming, do you even know what a ponzi is?
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:31:12 AM

~BCX~

wooo, look bagholders, these people have made bitcoin and litecoin the biggest ponzi in history. good both of em are dying

"There shall be no life without utmost stupidity" something you seem to be confirming, do you even know what a ponzi is?

lools like he knows more than you, few persons controlling 5 to 10% of total market is a ponzi
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:31:25 AM

I will make a decision on 15th April.
And I think all Scrypt coins will continue to decrease.
Because scrypt mining machine is on sale.

Soon is this date 15th april. Head it on other forums ass well to be potential date for boom.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:46:50 AM

~BCX~

if you mined even 10k and sold when it hit 40$ that would be a life changer, or atleast i know it would for me

AND I HIGHLY DOUBT ANYONE MINDED 500K ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Artforz and bcx were the first miners with gpus on litecoin, both had monster farms back in the day. Artforz and his pals bcx, locust, coblee all had gpu miners a week before anyone else. Some of the dirty little ltc secrets very few know. its in the threads here if you dig around enough. I don't doubt for a second bcx has that many or more. Mining that many when the diff was like 2 with 60-70 mhs adds up really quickly.

its not a dirty little secret, you're also forgetting that ltc (and other alts) at the time where basically worthless. equally someone could have bought 100s of 1000s for next to nothing.
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:51:20 AM

~BCX~

if you mined even 10k and sold when it hit 40$ that would be a life changer, or atleast i know it would for me

Apparently everyone that happened to mine a coin at the beginning is a "insta-mine" coin scam.

Artforz and bcx were the first miners with gpus on litecoin, both had monster farms back in the day. Artforz and his pals bcx, locust, coblee all had gpu miners a week before anyone else. Some of the dirty little ltc secrets very few know. its in the threads here if you dig around enough. I don't doubt for a second bcx has that many or more. Mining that many when the diff was like 2 with 60-70 mhs adds up really quickly.

dirty little ltc secrets...
Early-mine scam coin?

Apparently everyone that happened to mine a coin at the beginning is a "insta-mine" coin scam.

Jealous people will never stop spreading hate. Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:44:24 AM

~BCX~

would you rather have them dump it down non stop so the price keeps dropping on BTC and LTC ?

i just looked at Bitcoin and it's sitting at $409 usd at BTC-E
and that is the story here that's a way bigger percentage drop than LTC having a delayed drop when BTC does.
You guys missed the real story here i think..

for ages now i see so much dumping the buyers can't keep up, hence the falling prices.
so.. instead i think you should say thanks to the bag holders Smiley

Thanks BCX Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:51:28 AM

I wish I kept my miners going back then... If only I'd have had the forethough... Oh well, I now know mining at a loss is not really possible if you mine coins with a future  Cheesy
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:54:44 AM

~BCX~

dirty little ltc secrets...
Early-mine scam coin?

Yeah dig around in the early ltc threads and you'd be surprised what you find.

LTC is actually a shitcoin clone of Tenebrix...

So i guess you could say that about a bunch of other very popular coins on exchanges that have had high values for ages.. TRC, NMC etc
why don't you ever rag on them ? i only ever hear you bad mouthing Litecoin all the time.. lol why not FTC ?
I guess i have to assume you are against clones and if that is the case i kind a wonder why you haven't been that vocal against unending wave of clones ?

LTC is actually a shitcoin clone of Tenebrix ?
Why do you say a "shitcoin clone" ?
And why is Tenebrix not the popular coin then and Litecoin is ?
If your going to lecture people with a history lesson why not explain why to back up your slanderous one liner angry statement ?
Seems strange how directed your anger is at Litecoin.. did you lose money on it before or something ?

Note:
I have flipped and traded LTC on a number of occasions and i have nothing against it nor do i fanatically follow it like a mad man.
It's made me money and it has to offer what most coins couldn't and that is getting itself out there and used and in the hands of the people..
a position altcoin cloners drool and salivate over.. such as the site The Pirate Bay. They list two coins for donations.. LTC and BTC.
and that is one of the worlds biggest sites so that one place alone is some heavy duty usage and advertising !

reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:36:50 AM

~BCX~

I know koolio from btc-e mined 200k.
reRaise

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:38:26 AM

~BCX~

So you mined 500k ltc and even didn't sell until $48? You sir deserve to lose everything, how greedy can you be.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:45:00 AM

LYC will go under 10$ or around 0.021 BTC for it. I dont believe it will go below 0.02.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:47:30 AM

~BCX~

So you mined 500k ltc and even didn't sell until $48? You sir deserve to lose everything, how greedy can you be.

not everyone's in it for fiat.
I hold a decent stash of ltc (though less then BCX's, which I learnt when we started a game of mines bigger then yours), I've no intention of ever trading out to fiat.
reRaise

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:03:34 PM

~BCX~

I hold a decent stash of ltc (though less then BCX's, which I learnt when we started a game of mines bigger then yours), I've no intention of ever trading out to fiat.

So you are not in this for the money, but for LTC's future right? Now what you could do is sell for literally 10+ million dollars, then give $2-3 million to Litecoin projects instead of just doing nothing, plus you would be rich. Not very wise if you ask me, now you have gone all the way back again. Pity. I had 6k ltc and sold them for $25 each.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:20:18 PM

~BCX~

So you are not in this for the money, but for LTC's future right? Now what you could do is sell for literally 10+ million dollars, then give $2-3 million to Litecoin projects instead of just doing nothing, plus you would be rich. Not very wise if you ask me, now you have gone all the way back again. Pity. I had 6k ltc and sold them for $25 each.

Firstly I purchased most of my ltc holdings (I've only ever token mined), and I didn't purchase them to do nothing with, I have my own project with them and several other cryptos.

Also as irl I'm a daytrader, and I do daytrade various cryptos amongst each other to increase my holdings.

templar77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:29:28 PM

~BCX~

lools like he knows more than you, few persons controlling 5 to 10% of total market is a ponzi

Bitcoin is a ponzi then.
reRaise

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:30:56 PM

~BCX~

Firstly I purchased most of my ltc holdings (I've only ever token mined), and I didn't purchase them to do nothing with, I have my own project with them and several other cryptos.

Also as irl I'm a daytrader, and I do daytrade various cryptos amongst each other to increase my holdings.

O ok i thought they just were sitting in your wallet doing nohing. I have been an s&p emini day trader too and still do that, but now more active in the Crypto scene.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:36:31 PM

~BCX~

ok Einstein  Roll Eyes u'd think you'd atleast google the def of what a ponzi actually is before mouthing off. ponzi seems to be pretty much the most misused term on this forum.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:41:01 PM

Eventually dogecoin or another altcoin will takeover litecoins 2nd place spot

I hear more doge news than I do litecoin news
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:56:44 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 02:02:32 PM by Spoetnik

~BCX~

Your assumptions are showing sweet heart lol

For all we know BCX may be saving his coins hoping the will go up enough in value so that one day he can start an orphanage in Africa for aids infected babies..

Just because you guessed something malicious about someone randomly with no basis what so ever doesn't mean it's true.
I know fanboyism and trolling by snotty little shits have reached epidemic levels online everywhere but that does not give you the right to jump in with them and run your mouth too.

ever heard of the word Veritas ?
go to school maybe and find out where the origins of that word came from and what it means maybe ?

it's an interesting story about some of the most influential scientists and visionaries in human history
that gave us some of the highest quality scientific advancements man kind has ever seen.

A story of a middle eastern man that designed the formula / recipe for finding truth.
At the time they were the highest level of of cutting edge knowledge and science and
single hand-idly protected and preserved and traded knowledge across the world,
spreading science and truth across the globe and preserving through 100's of years of dark times of book burnings and murders,
such as when Chin began his ruling in China (based on his name) and burned books and buried people alive..
the so called dumb sand people you Americans are busy bombing now a days were the ones who saved all those books from around the globe
and so much more, we owe those Iraqi's for the number Zero and all numerals as a matter of fact they are Arabic in origin as well as names like Algebra and so on..
The central figure in the mid east who was so pivotal coined a simple concept of finding TRUTH
ask questions.. verify it etc etc
All science since was and always will be based on his teachings..

I don't expect much from cocky and conceded Americans who scoffed at the concept that scientists in Iran could clone a captured drone..
The US government simply went online and scoffed at them and laughed they don't have the intelligence to do it ..they did by the way lol

SO uhhh.. yeah jumping to dumb ass dipshit lippy tardlet reddiot 'opinions' online makes you look like one hell of an idiot.
stick to using meme.jpg's that some other snotty little shit made as your means of communication..
you will have a better shot at coming across as clever to your other snotty brat peers Wink

leave the truth to those of us that understand and appreciate it and don't have issues confusing it with opinions or assumptions..

edit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhazen
Alhazen sez.. which applies to assessing crypto-coins and figuring out which ones are "scam coins"

Finding truth is difficult and the road to it is rough.
As seekers of the truth you will be wise to withhold judgement and not simply put your trust in the writings of the ancient ones.
You must question and critically examine the writings from every side.
You must submit only to argument and experiment not to the sayings of any person.
For every human being is vulnerable to all kinds of imperfections.
As seekers of the truth you must suspect and question even our own ideas as we perform our investigations to avoid falling into foibles or careless thinking.
Take this course and truth will be revealed to you.

What he said 100's of years ago is the foundation of all our science.
And very relevant to all these discussions about Altcoins wrapped in forum drama, trolling, attacks and games.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: