Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Boycott MSNBC Sponsors for Ron Paul slander  (Read 3455 times)
mizerydearia (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 03, 2012, 01:44:47 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDsdZMk4m5Q

List of sponsors to boycott:

Toyota
Verizon
Nutrisystem
Avis
AIG Term Life
Coldwell Bankers
Venus Breeze
Geico
O'lay
Jimmy Dean Sausages
lawyers Weitz & Luxenburg, NY
Sudafed
Video Professor
Natural's Cat Chow, Purina
Merneke Car Care Center
Am. Express
Travel Companion on CNN
Crystal Light
Infiniti Car
Vonage Phone
Dyson Vacuum
Eharmony
Cepacol
Hyundi Car
U.S. Buildings
Boeing
Progessive.Com
Direct TV
Colonial Penn Life Insurance
Indulg-a-Bath
Stop IRS Debt
HSBC Direct Financial Inst
Aleve
Progresso Soup
Subaru
Spiriva
Cooking Lite
Steak-umns Burgers
Infiniti
Scalpcin
Mama Lucia Meat Balls
Sea Bond
Financial Freedom, reverse mortgage
eDiets Meal Delivery
Aqua Velvet
Citracal
Mr. Clean
Chemistry.com
Bayer Products
Old Mutual Investment
Rogaine
Verizon (Both)
Avis
Coldwell Bankers
Geico
Jimmy Dean Sausages
Sudafed
Natural's Cat Chow, Purina
Am. Express
Crystal Light
Vontage Phone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 03, 2012, 04:39:16 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2012, 06:11:57 PM by FlipPro

Lol Ron Paul is a Racist. Does that mean that he hates everyone who's not white ? Well according to his news letters published and signed by him he SURE does LOL!!!
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 03, 2012, 06:05:34 AM

Lol Ron Paul is a Racist. Does that mean that he Hates everyone who's not white ? Well according to his news letters published and signed by him he SURE does LOL!!!

Cmon, anyone with half a brain who has looked into this properly, knows that the language is completely different to that used in his other publications and is obviously not him. Ron Paul is not a rascist.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2012, 06:29:18 AM

Lol Ron Paul is a Racist. Does that mean that he Hates everyone who's not white ? Well according to his news letters published and signed by him he SURE does LOL!!!

If you really believe he is that way, you need to get out more often..

This is one of thousands of such quotes you will find from the black people that he supposedly hates;

"Im a so called "black" man, and Ron Paul's campaign is the first one i have ever supported financially... i believe in his message of about the Fed and liberty, and i dont believe he is racist.. Read Web of Debt by Ellen Brown to learn about the fed and its evils"

Add in a huge number of prominent black leaders who would never go out of their way to support any other republican, speaking in defense of Paul's character and I would atleast think it would be enough to not dismiss him and buy into what the media tells us so easily.

As always, fuk the media, fuk what some people on the forum tell you. Do your homework.. I know I will before I vote for anyone..

cheers

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
mizerydearia (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2012, 05:26:40 PM

sources?  Boycott FlipPro for more slander?  I want to be next.  Srander me preeze!
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2012, 06:07:10 PM

sources?  Boycott FlipPro for more slander?  I want to be next.  Srander me preeze!
Ron Paul is a RACIST. Believe me I know, I "used" to be a Libertarian to... Till I read Ron Pauls newsletters and found out the truth...  

Cenk puts it into perspective...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de_CSuJCsfY
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2012, 06:10:58 PM

If you really believe he is that way, you need to get out more often..

This is one of thousands of such quotes you will find from the black people that he supposedly hates;

"Im a so called "black" man, and Ron Paul's campaign is the first one i have ever supported financially... i believe in his message of about the Fed and liberty, and i dont believe he is racist.. Read Web of Debt by Ellen Brown to learn about the fed and its evils"

Add in a huge number of prominent black leaders who would never go out of their way to support any other republican, speaking in defense of Paul's character and I would atleast think it would be enough to not dismiss him and buy into what the media tells us so easily.

As always, fuk the media, fuk what some people on the forum tell you. Do your homework.. I know I will before I vote for anyone..

cheers

Believe me sir, I DO my homework LOL Wink.
mizerydearia (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2012, 10:19:38 PM

true lie -> Ron Paul has reviewed every detail of all writings of all people that have affiliated with him and therefore the views expressed in all of the writings, even those views which clearly conflict and contradict one another are entirely Ron Paul's views by order of anything is possible (see zombo.com) and nothing matters.  So, right, wtfever at Ron Paul.  He is racist.  I'm racist.  You're racist.  theymos is racist (since he runs this forum).  Everyone is racist.  Wooo, let's have a race!

"Believe me sir I do my homework lol' <-- you got me at "lol"  professionally written researched/investigated facts (not opinions) ftw.  Btw, I'm playing with trolls and lost.  Hot Dog!  We have a weiner!
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 03:15:38 AM

Get a life.  Your obsession with making lists is tragic.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 03:16:15 AM

true lie -> Ron Paul has reviewed every detail of all writings of all people that have affiliated with him and therefore the views expressed in all of the writings, even those views which clearly conflict and contradict one another are entirely Ron Paul's views by order of anything is possible (see zombo.com) and nothing matters.  So, right, wtfever at Ron Paul.  He is racist.  I'm racist.  You're racist.  theymos is racist (since he runs this forum).  Everyone is racist.  Wooo, let's have a race!

"Believe me sir I do my homework lol' <-- you got me at "lol"  professionally written researched/investigated facts (not opinions) ftw.  Btw, I'm playing with trolls and lost.  Hot Dog!  We have a weiner!

True story -> Ron Paul is a pro-life douchebag. What kind of libertarian supports religious rule? Keep your laws off my land, but all over my body?
dayfall

Activity: 312

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 04:05:02 AM

[quote author=RandyFolds link=topic=56428.msg673100#msg673100 date=1325646975

True story -> Ron Paul is a pro-life douchebag. What kind of libertarian supports religious rule? Keep your laws off my land, but all over my body?
[/quote]

Not only that but he didn't see a problem with don't ask don't tell. 
RandyFolds

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 04:27:00 AM

Not only that but he didn't see a problem with don't ask don't tell. 

Well, those fairies should just get a gun and protect their personal information. This is libertopia, afterall.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2012, 05:02:11 AM

Cenk puts it into perspective...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de_CSuJCsfY

FlipPro, Thanks for that video.

I thought it would only be fair to post Ron Paul's own reply to this issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBlk1Vpeuw

I like Ron Paul. I believe all he said in the video you posted, deego. All but one thing, that is. When asked if he read those newsletters, Ron Paul didn't convince me that he hadn't. I believe he did. Claiming to not have time to read material from his own pet project, is a cope out answer. Remember, back in the day, a newsletter was as important as a blog is today. If Ron Paul has other writers on his blog, he would surely read what they write, even if he wasn't running for president. Once again, to be clear, this is not meant as a diss toward RP. I simply have an issue with him stating that he didn't read those newsletters. That is all. As far as him penning any of them, I'm not quite sure. Allow me stay on the fence with that one. If this is the worse they can dig up on him, I think he's our man.

~Bruno~
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 08:49:31 AM

I like Ron Paul. I believe all he said in the video you posted, deego. All but one thing, that is. When asked if he read those newsletters, Ron Paul didn't convince me that he hadn't. I believe he did. Claiming to not have time to read material from his own pet project, is a cope out answer. Remember, back in the day, a newsletter was as important as a blog is today. If Ron Paul has other writers on his blog, he would surely read what they write, even if he wasn't running for president. Once again, to be clear, this is not meant as a diss toward RP. I simply have an issue with him stating that he didn't read those newsletters. That is all. As far as him penning any of them, I'm not quite sure. Allow me stay on the fence with that one. If this is the worse they can dig up on him, I think he's our man.

~Bruno~

Bruno, Understood. I just thought we should have the link here to hear the position of the person being judged.

I wish he just came out and said "sorry", I said some dumb things in those newsletters, and my opinions have evolved and opened up during the past few years...
RandyFolds

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 06:03:38 PM

~Bruno~

Bruno, Understood. I just thought we should have the link here to hear the position of the person being judged.

I wish he just came out and said "sorry", I said some dumb things in those newsletters, and my opinions have evolved and opened up during the past few years...

I wish he would have come out and said, "White power! Down with gays and abortion!"

...oh wait...he did.
mizerydearia (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 07:42:59 PM

~Bruno~

I'm not so sure.  Take even state senators and other governmental entities.  They oftentimes do not have enough time to read and pay attention to all the things and usually pass down the responsibilty to other human existences.  Though, perhaps similar to this, maybe if the letters were included in something like that, it may have been brought to his attention more impactfully decades ago when Internet and distribution of information all over the world or even country was scarce.  In today's society, however, it's very easy for awareness of such writings to be recognized and realized immediately and to take responsibility and action immediately.  One must also not discount the times decades ago and how slow spread of information was.

Though, regardless of believing him it's good to ask questions and think critically about all the possibilies.  There is possibility he could lie, and like any other corrupt individual, even one instance of corruption, lie or deceipt should be recogized.  This is true for the current and past presidents too.

I wish he would have come out and said, "White power! Down with gays and abortion!"

...oh wait...he did.

More like 'character power.'  Again, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBlk1Vpeuw

hint: the mighty morphin power rangers where characters.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: