Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining with a MSI GeForce GTX 660 Twin Frozr III OC  (Read 1269 times)
syberion (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:17:59 AM

I am scrypt mining with a MSI GeForce GTX 660 Twin Frozr III OC on a newer cryptocurrency with GudaMiner. I know its not efficient for litecoin or bitcoin mining but for the newer cryptocurrency I'm mining it is ok. Now I know I can increase the hashrate but I can't find the proper settings that would increase the video card's efficiency.

Can someone find them and post them on here for me. I would greatly appreciate it. I would need the settings for CudaMiner.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 07:28:58 AM

I am scrypt mining with a MSI GeForce GTX 660 Twin Frozr III OC on a newer cryptocurrency with GudaMiner. I know its not efficient for litecoin or bitcoin mining but for the newer cryptocurrency I'm mining it is ok. Now I know I can increase the hashrate but I can't find the proper settings that would increase the video card's efficiency.

Can someone find them and post them on here for me. I would greatly appreciate it. I would need the settings for CudaMiner.
Here ya go Wink

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:35:09 AM

When mining scrypt on Nvidia cards,watch ALL your temps.Use GPUZ to monitor GPU & all RAM temps:

http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2340/techpowerup-gpu-z-v0-7-7/

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
syberion (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:52:34 AM

Ok thanks for the link but how would that look in the batch file? The settings I mean. Currently I'm looking at using number 129's settings.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: