Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.05 BTC to proofread my website  (Read 1341 times)
brownbear (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:33:11 AM

Hello, I am paying 0.05 BTC to proofread my website: https://www.goldenkeys.org

It has about 5000 words and it includes all the pages (but not the book).

I'm looking preferably for native English speakers with good grammar and punctuation. Your previous posts must reflect that.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:55:09 AM

I can do this, if you escrow the 0.05 btc with someone?

How can I know if you will pay out?
howzar

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:55:32 AM

Ill do it, Im reading it now!
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:56:41 AM

I can do this for you if you. Just need to know how I'm meant to correct mistakes.
howzar

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:57:03 AM

I can do this for you if you. Just need to know how I'm meant to correct mistakes.

SHooooo Im already halfway there!!
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:59:23 AM

SHooooo Im already halfway there!!

Haha, no need to rush he isn't even online at the moment. I'd let him answer for who he wants before rushing into things.

EDIT: You seem keen as mustard to do this.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:53:32 PM

SOLUTION: Use cryptography, it can be easily used to protect your e-mails and files.

SOLUTION: Use cryptography. Your e-mail provider doesn't trust you ? their sensitive information, you shouldn't trust them your sensitive information too.

if something, anything, is stored , it can be leaked
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:55:28 PM

If you don’t know how to get your access code just Google your Bank’s

https://www.goldenkeys.org/wiretransfer.html
howzar

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:03:34 PM

SOLUTION: Use cryptography, it can be easily used to protect your e-mails and files.

SOLUTION: Use cryptography. Your e-mail provider doesn't trust you ? their sensitive information, you shouldn't trust them your sensitive information too.

It's all been done by me man!
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:38:40 PM

There are plenty more sentences that need proofreading. Anyways, have fun Smiley
howzar

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:52:14 PM

There are plenty more sentences that need proofreading. Anyways, have fun Smiley

It all makes sense, this is coming from a native english speaker.
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:52:47 PM

makes sense =/= grammatically correct
howzar

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:08:19 PM

makes sense =/= grammatically correct

And the few errors that were present have been corrected!
brownbear (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:59:02 PM

@howzar

First you question if I will honor my word, then immediately without an answer you commit to doing. You hurry up to post corrections here and you protest when other members show interest in the work, alleging that they shouldn't because you are already doing it, but in fact you were not even chosen.

Dude, that is very unprofessional. Not to say that you only posted corrections for the first page, I'm pretty sure that are mistakes in all other pages as well.
howzar

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:00:01 PM

@howzar

First you question if I will honor my word, then immediately without an answer you commit to doing. You hurry up to post corrections here and you protest when other members show interest in the work, alleging that they shouldn't because you are already doing it, but in fact you were not even chosen.

Dude, that is very unprofessional. Not to say that you only posted corrections for the first page, I'm pretty sure that are mistakes in all other pages as well.

There is a second page?! I swear I did not see that... Im on it
brownbear (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:04:47 PM

@howzar

Of course you did not see it, you're desperate to do it as fast as possible. And you're doing it again, I did not choose anyone and you already commited to doing it. You don't have to hurry up, if I want your work I'll let you know!
howzar

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:11:02 PM

Second page mistakes:

- Referrals dont show up

Third Page
-By contributing with to our work you are getting several additional benefits

Only 2 mistakes, not as many as the 1st so its alright.
howzar

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:13:28 PM

@howzar

Of course you did not see it, you're desperate to do it as fast as possible. And you're doing it again, I did not choose anyone and you already commited to doing it. You don't have to hurry up, if I want your work I'll let you know!

I did not see the tabs at the top, as the first page is around 5000 words alone (A sign of a bad site design maybe, not trying to be harsh, just recommending it to change as I didnt even see it) Ive submitted ALL mistakes so you cant just try to pick someone else.

This is just like your signature design contest, you never picked someone although 10+ entries were made. Here 1 entry has been made with ALL informtion needed and still you say no.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

Smiley This is fun Smiley

So OP - are you looking for some more people to read it or you have enough?
howzar

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:25:08 PM

Smiley This is fun Smiley

So OP - are you looking for some more people to read it or you have enough?

Looks like he doesn't want to pay me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: