Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you suuport motivational speaking as a profession?  (Read 495 times)
aroncurran (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:40:36 AM

Share your opinion. How many of you suuport motivational speaking as a profession?
havanabob

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:43:23 AM

Not me. Motivation of people that you don't even know is bullshit.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 11:50:40 AM

Seems like a bit of a con to be honest, it's different if you're a business coach or something like that because you're genuinely taking the time to help someone out, correct me if I'm wrong but when I think of 'motivational speakers' I think of silly 3 - 4 hour seminars where you have people coming in to talk for a bit and claim they've helped people.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:31:29 PM

Seems like a bit of a con to be honest, it's different if you're a business coach or something like that because you're genuinely taking the time to help someone out, correct me if I'm wrong but when I think of 'motivational speakers' I think of silly 3 - 4 hour seminars where you have people coming in to talk for a bit and claim they've helped people.

Agree.

Pain and gain was all the result of a motivational speaker.

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 04:11:17 PM

Its way better profession than most of the out there.! but you must have seen all the lows and highs in your life if you want to become one..! you can't motivate a person from lows if you haven't seen any such instance in your life.!

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:22:21 PM

I call that profession teaching.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:31:20 PM

The vast majority of motivational speakers are con artists with a fancy name.

I don't approve of it as a profession

I've been to many of them , I also hate how they think they have the world figured out. The truth is they don't, they have a good life because they've become rich out of your money!!

These speakers are filthy rich they make a lot of money, they get paid a lot for their speeches

Some have heart breaking stories that they use to further their career. There is one woman who has a broken leg now is a millionaire.

True motivational speakers do it entirely for free, they do it to help people, ive been to one once where the guy was humble and did it as part of volunteer work.

Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:34:36 PM

The vast majority of motivational speakers are con artists with a fancy name.

You could change motivational speaker with new altcoin here.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:35:44 AM

I'm pretty good at demotivational speaking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: