Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] AlcheMiner Scrypt ASIC  (Read 24422 times)
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:09:02 AM

No comments/updates? From either AlcheMiner or Havelock?

Any update?

By the looks of it just dead silence
No updates on their newsfeed since September either
https://www.alcheminer.com/category/news-english/

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlcheMinerIR

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:19:26 PM

Any update?

Hi guys,
I'm in contact with Tom and Sophia, they're definitely still out there putting in the work. I've asked for a status update to provide but they haven't provided any information for me to provide to investors.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:10:15 PM

Any update?

Hi guys,
I'm in contact with Tom and Sophia, they're definitely still out there putting in the work. I've asked for a status update to provide but they haven't provided any information for me to provide to investors.

And by this information you provided no information.

stompysteve

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:24:12 AM

Any update?

Hi guys,

And by this information you provided no information.
Hey guys I would like to share with you that I have nothing to share
AlcheMinerIR

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:13:23 PM

Hi guys, I was simply trying to let you know that it's not just 'dead silence'.

As you know, I'm the IR Manager for the company - I'm here to be the go-between for them and the forum members here. This does put me at the disadvantage of not having all first-hand knowledge of all of the company's workings, so I'm only able to communicate the information that I'm provided. Anyone is still welcome to email the team directly at info@alcheminer.com as well.

As you probably know, a low BTC/USD price and a low LTC/BTC rate has made it hard to get a decent margin on the machines. In addition, the mask cost was high and that cost still needs to be recouped. Despite these issue, the company is still getting more customers and word of mouth is spreading. The company hopes distribute a dividend to shareholders in the future, but the initial outlay needs to be earned back first.
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:00:51 AM

An update would be nice by now.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:49:12 AM

An update would be nice by now.

Chillax bro, read the first post in this thread.  Havelock is 100% behind this Smiley
You got nothing to worry about, this thing can't lose!
It's like money in a Panamanian shell the bank Cool

~Happy Investing!
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:27:43 AM

As you know, I'm the IR Manager for the company - I'm here to be the go-between for them and the forum members here. This does put me at the disadvantage of not having all first-hand knowledge of all of the company's workings, so I'm only able to communicate the information that I'm provided. Anyone is still welcome to email the team directly at info@alcheminer.com as well.

As you probably know, a low BTC/USD price and a low LTC/BTC rate has made it hard to get a decent margin on the machines. In addition, the mask cost was high and that cost still needs to be recouped. Despite these issue, the company is still getting more customers and word of mouth is spreading. The company hopes distribute a dividend to shareholders in the future, but the initial outlay needs to be earned back first.

This doesn't look healthy and now that the crotch-master(that is on the iggy list) has shown up, I'm almost certain that this has gone down hill. Are there divs still flyin into wallets or is this a bust as of now?
AlcheMinerIR

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:22:44 PM

This doesn't look healthy and now that the crotch-master(that is on the iggy list) has shown up, I'm almost certain that this has gone down hill. Are there divs still flyin into wallets or is this a bust as of now?

I spoke with Sophia just yesterday; basically the low BTC and LTC price has put the company in a holding pattern. Stock is waiting on hand for either of those rates to rise; luckily the LTC difficulty remains relatively stable for the moment.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:31:29 PM

^
OHAIthere friend.  What a small world!
TomSoong

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 03:19:13 PM

Anniversary Sale, Part II: Buy 2 Get 1 Free!

Original promotion: US $1,499 for one Alchemist 256Mhs + $260 shipping fee
New promotion: Buy 2 Get 1 Free! (US $2,998 for three Alchemist 256 Mhs + $780 shipping fee)

To appreciate your kind support to our anniversary sale, we announce a new promotion plan: BUY TWO GET ONE FREE! In other words, you can choose to buy one Alchemist for US $1,499, or double the price and get three Alchemists! We strongly suggest that you take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity before our limited quantity runs out! You can purchase from our website: www.alcheminer.com

If you have made purchase from our anniversary sale, don’t worry. This BUY TWO GET ONE FREE plan is applicable to your prior purchase too! For instance:
(1)               If you have acquired one Alchemist from our anniversary sale, you just need to pay for one more miner ($1,499) to get additional two miners (in addition to shipping fee for two miners, i.e. $520).
(2)               If you have purchased two Alchemists from our anniversary, you are eligible to get one more miner for free! You just need to pay for shipping fee $260 to get your third miner!
Please write to info@alcheminer.com to claim your right for this BUY TWO GET ONE FREE plan.

Thank you all! Happy mining!!!
More detail, please see our official website => https://www.alcheminer.com
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:51:17 PM

This thread is for the people that invested in your company, not customers wanting to buy your units. You haven't shown anything to the investors yet. How about the Anniversary Financials Parts 1 2 and 3
I sold my few shares for a small loss and am happy to be done with Alcheminer.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:48:57 PM

Curious what happened to the initial outlay, the February post said the company is still in a holding pattern
Can I assume the coins are still held and not being spent ?
(Oddly enough a better strategy considering the price kept dropping than buying equipment)

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:56:50 PM

This thread is for the people that invested in your company, not customers wanting to buy your units. You haven't shown anything to the investors yet. How about the Anniversary Financials Parts 1 2 and 3
I sold my few shares for a small loss and am happy to be done with Alcheminer.

Yeah I am done with this as well, sold my shares for a small lose.  Matter of fact, I am done with Havelock.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:22:50 AM

Price seems too much for my liking considering what can pick scrypt asic miners up for now days. Might want to consider looking at other algos. If it was for some of the x algos or newer than I would consider myself but for scrypt mining only this is too much.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:24:39 AM

I actually bought into this during their IPO. I saw their Youtube videos, and I guess that itself was basically fraud.

I thought they already had physical miners and their designs, but I assume they didn't manage their money well.
AlcheMinerIR

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:56:38 PM

Curious what happened to the initial outlay, the February post said the company is still in a holding pattern
Can I assume the coins are still held and not being spent ?
(Oddly enough a better strategy considering the price kept dropping than buying equipment)

I personally don't have the financial information, but it has been communicated to me that the IPO funds were used for the design and manufacturing costs. That was the point of the IPO overall; as a point of reference, nearly all of the funds (approximately 99.1%) were raised outside of Havelock.

With the demise of some Scrypt manufacturers and the consolidation towards cloud mining, AlcheMiner remains one of the few companies catering to the small and middle-size consumer. We're hoping that the sale, offering 768 MH/s for $3780 shipped will spur sales and provide a good cost basis for Scrypt miners.
Cassandra_PR

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:46:41 AM

Sounds so legit Roll Eyes
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:30:44 PM

HERE IS HOW JAMES GRANT, OWNER AND OPERATOR OF HAVELOCK IS PART OF ASICMINER/AMHASH SCAM:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989850.0

HAVELOCK robbeb me 170BTC BEWARE!

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:49:58 PM

As you may have seen on Havelock, trade has been stopped. Below is an announcement from AlcheMiner - I've been proud to work with such a dedicated team and we wish everyone the best in the future.

I'll be instructing Havelock to perform the buyback; investors should expect to see that in the next 1-3 days.

To our investors:

Thank you for investing in AlcheMiner through Havelock Investments. We really appreciate your vote of confidence in our company and our technology. In the past year, our team has put in every effort to make this project a success. In this time, we completed our chip design and manufacturing and delivered our Scrypt miners as promised. The products proved to be very well made and generated very positive responses from our customers and the community.

However, as you know, the cryptocurrency market was hit hard over the past year due to low Bitcoin and Litecoin prices. In order to recoup investment costs, we had to sell our inventory at prices lower than originally planned. In early June, AlcheMiner sold its final unit and, given the current market conditions, we have decided to liquidate the company.

Since we deeply appreciate your investment, Havelock investors will be the first in line to receive their investment back. AlcheMiner will be paying back the full .14 BTC per unit.

While we wish that we could have provided a return on investment, it was very important to return the initial investment to you, our first investors. We are currently negotiating with our vendors and our angel investors regarding their liquidation payment.

Angel investors (outside of Havelock) will receive back an amount equal to or less than their original invested amount.

Due to the low LTC price, many miner manufacturers have gone bankrupt, leaving in their wake unhappy customers and investors. We are proud to have bucked this trend by both providing a great product to our customers and paying back our investors.

We here at AlcheMiner appreciate your understanding and we wish you the best in all your future cryptocurrency ventures.

- Sophia, Tom, and the rest of the AlcheMiner Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: