Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-e - two way verification.  (Read 896 times)
em2local (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:39:59 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 04:28:16 AM by em2local

CrapMan

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:53:26 PM

Sorry man,

Most threads said they don't have contact number,

http://yellowpages.bg/

tried their yellow pages, business is not showing.

your hope is they read your contact email quick and get back to you really quick
CrapMan

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:29:29 AM

wow, based on this article there is about nothing known about BTC-e

http://invezz.com/analysis/forex/147-btc-e-anonymity-reigns-at-worlds-second-largest-bitcoin-exchange

So many people said that BTC-e themselves actually steal the account BitCoin. and now with the price is dropping they are probably try to steal and sell as many BTC as they can and make as much money as they can before running out of business.

How could people trust such website with that much money?!

People need to get out of BTC-e fast, move to another Exchange that is based in US at least here in US FBI has better chance of arresting someone if they don't operate legally.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:09:25 AM

People need to get out of BTC-e fast, move to another Exchange that is based in US at least here in US FBI has better chance of arresting someone if they don't operate legally.

I don't see any reason to move out of BTC-E. Anyway intelligent people use BTC-E only to trade their BTCs, not to store it. I am using them for the past 1 year or so, and I never had any issues with them.
Holm

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:22:37 AM

I don't see any reason to move out of BTC-E. Anyway intelligent people use BTC-E only to trade their BTCs, not to store it. I am using them for the past 1 year or so, and I never had any issues with them.

everything will be fine, just need to wait and when the rate falls entirely -  bought
CrapMan

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:00:59 PM

Would you please let us know what happened and why you deleted your post?

I remember very well, you said your account has been hacked and there was an unauthorized transaction there and the hacker changed your password and you couldn't log on, and as there was no way to contact BTC-e by phone or anything but only email which is a longer process, you asked if someone helps you contact BTC-e directly you would give him 10k!
Which is why then we argued the reliability of BTC-e as there is no any reliable info about the owners or the website.

It is very important to us to know how BTC-e handled the situation, did they make you remove the post?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:05:22 PM

Most probably he did something stupid. He might have changed his password and forgetting this, might have tried to log-in with the old password. The BTC-E support might have pointed out this mistake.
CrapMan

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:03:48 PM

Most probably he did something stupid. He might have changed his password and forgetting this, might have tried to log-in with the old password. The BTC-E support might have pointed out this mistake.

There is absolutely no information about BTC-e, no address, no phone number not even team names, nothing, the only way to contact them is through submitting an email, that's all.

Now I would understand that if the business was only advertising business or some news website that just started then they might have only email support cause they can't afford spending money on other support services.
But BTC-e makes a decent amount of money from commissions of BTC trades, they are handling people's millions of dollars, they should have established a reliable business by now.

My thought is: BTC-e is taking a precaution, that if something wrong happened with BTC-e (like what happened with MT GOX) then they can just disappear with what left of people money and there will be no trace for them! Or may be they already have a plan in mind that at some point they will just rob people's money!
Point is: something isn't right about BTC-e, and that's why I never used them.

I would be willing to join an exchange business that would even ask how many hairs are on my head even if they have low volume exchange rather than joining an unreliable business like BTC-e.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: