Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is at USD $350  (Read 2631 times)
tabnk (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:44:28 PM

BITCOIN is at USD $350

https://btc-e.com/

Sell NOw, don't wait anyone.  Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 11:46:31 PM

oh NOOO....but its all over on the 16.  Wink

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:54:41 PM

I thought 460 was low.  If it goes to 300, I will buy more  Grin

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:58:29 PM

BITCOIN is at USD $350

Selling now is such good advice tabnk, wow.
You are really helping the noobs, like this poor lady who lost so badly. Selling will lock in the loss:

pizza_lord

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:02:02 AM

Am buying  Smiley
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:04:11 AM

Grin shit, i already buy at 18h00 ... at 300 euros / BTC (now 270 euros / BTC)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:22:06 AM

Grin shit, i already buy at 18h00 ... at 300 euros / BTC (now 270 euros / BTC)

you had better sell !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
porcupine87

Activity: 546

hm

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:23:45 AM

BITCOIN is at USD $350

You are really helping the noobs, like this poor lady who lost so badly. Selling will lock in the loss:

Didn't you say the same at a much higher "lows"? If you think the price will further drop selling is a good advice. At this hours it is just gamling. Not more or less. It is like poker or roulette.

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
twiifm

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:37:22 AM

BITCOIN is at USD $350

Didn't you say the same at a much higher "lows"? If you think the price will further drop selling is a good advice. At this hours it is just gamling. Not more or less. It is like poker or roulette.

permabulls say "buy" at any price cause they're freaking out watch their position lose value.  If he just bought it today, then he should sell it before it drops more
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:43:28 AM

No surprises here.

US income and capital gains tax is due on Tuesday for individuals.

Anyone buying or selling in 2013 has to pay it -- which means that there's tens or hundreds of millions of dollars in tax money the IRS is waiting for.  Those USD have to come from somewhere, so everyone is liquidating while they still can if they have suspected tax bills coming up.

Probably April 14th or 15th will be the best day to buy Bitcoins in recent history.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
twiifm

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:45:53 AM

No surprises here.

Anyone buying or selling in 2013 has to pay it -- which means that there's tens or hundreds of millions of dollars in tax money the IRS is waiting for.  Those USD have to come from somewhere, so everyone is liquidating while they still can if they have suspected tax bills coming up.

capital gains is favorable to short term gains.  If anything they would wait then sell it.  Unless its a loss then they want to take losses short term
tacotime
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:49:23 AM

capital gains is favorable to short term gains.  If anything they would wait then sell it.  Unless its a loss then they want to take losses short term

If you need money to pay the IRS, it doesn't really matter -- late penalties are worse than what you'll be facing in short/long term capital gains tax.  If you made money in 2013 on capital gains, it needs to be paid to the IRS now.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
twiifm

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:51:46 AM

If you need money to pay the IRS, it doesn't really matter -- late penalties are worse than what you'll be facing in short/long term capital gains tax.  If you made money in 2013 on capital gains, it needs to be paid to the IRS now.

Yeah that's true.  I didn't think about that
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:52:45 AM

No surprises here.

Probably April 14th or 15th will be the best day to buy Bitcoins in recent history.

thats a good point you raise.

frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 12:56:27 AM

No surprises here.

Um why is everyone in that position being dumb!?  Its called an extension or even an extended payment plan - I would hold out as long as I could and delay payments till the position doubled or tripled its current value - that being said, I can't necessarily do the same thing for rent so Im excited to see what happens on the 17th when everyone buys back in (fingers crossed)

serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:57:53 AM

On one of the other predicta-price threads I added my prediction as 329.77 before or by the 15th. It's at 354 as of this post = 25-26 bucks. But night before last it was holding through $450, so we have a $100 drop in 24 hours. In another one I "speculated" that the trend shows overall UP but this particular branch shows a definite down turn so I wondered if maybe we'd even hit 300 through the last weekend (this one coming).

I just chimed in to get feedback as to whether I was learning to understand these charts and indicators correctly so it looks like I'm getting there Cheesy

All week I've had to wait in line just for a ticket to ride the btc ride...that 4 day processing business from coinbase who alerted me I couldn't do anything til Thursday the 10th. That one prediction thread actually showed the 10th bottoming out at about 450 for today (so they were wrong) so I didn't visit the forum at all most of yesterday. I was truly surprised that when I pulled it up this afternoon the price had dropped to 370. Then it went all the way into the 340 range.

Still seems to me the fluctuation going on are the ones freaking out and just selling off to get something (and see demise of btc overall as of this nosedive), and manipulated by the day traders taking advantage of the different price ranges. Removing them, it still seems that the sell off itself is the important reality check that is pushing the price down, and only the day trading is kicking it back up 10-20 bucks til they stop for the day.

When they stop, the price drops even further - this is what has happened for the last week. The only real thing keeping it from continuing its downward course are the day traders.

Friday though should be pretty interesting though and I'm guessing things will settle down over the weekend but Monday - that's going to be a wild ride I bet and I honestly have to say I feel the price may well drop between 2-3 which would induce a new wave of freak out selling...so it's entirely possible that it could drop 100-200 on an easy slide and crash into double digits in a super panic mode.

So even though my wait has lifted, I'm holding out through the weekend...see what happens around the 16th.

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
tacotime
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:59:47 AM

Um why is everyone in that position being dumb!?  Its called an extension or even an extended payment plan - I would hold out as long as I could and delay payments till the position doubled or tripled its current value - that being said, I can't necessarily do the same thing for rent so Im excited to see what happens on the 17th when everyone buys back in (fingers crossed)

They're not.  Even if you ask for an extension, you still have to pay ALL of your estimated liabilities on the 15th.  If you're found to have overpaid after you formally file later, you'll get refunded.  If you underpay, you need to pay heavy penalties on what you've yet to pay.

You can get an extended payment plan if you've already filed and everything is in order, but as the IRS only just released their notice a month ago probably few people have done so.

Code:
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:46:40 AM

Um why is everyone in that position being dumb!?  Its called an extension or even an extended payment plan - I would hold out as long as I could and delay payments till the position doubled or tripled its current value - that being said, I can't necessarily do the same thing for rent so Im excited to see what happens on the 17th when everyone buys back in (fingers crossed)

They're not.  Even if you ask for an extension, you still have to pay ALL of your estimated liabilities on the 15th.  If you're found to have overpaid after you formally file later, you'll get refunded.  If you underpay, you need to pay heavy penalties on what you've yet to pay.

You can get an extended payment plan if you've already filed and everything is in order, but as the IRS only just released their notice a month ago probably few people have done so.

We also have the China question as a perfect storm on the 15th as well

I am loading fiat onto the stamp as we speak Cheesy

Bring on the 15th

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:20:15 AM

No surprises here.

I'm looking forward to the Rally!
This will be Epic.   Smiley

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 02:23:06 AM

The 15th is when I will make all the monies just wait and see. With china, and irs, the price is gonna drop to 0.01 cents, I will buy, everyones gonna sell, then when it goes back up I will be the richest man in the world. I will eat my hat if this does not happen. You have my word

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: