Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:11:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaq-Fu, a famous video game to accept Quark for In-game Transactions  (Read 2196 times)
Netnox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:11:41 AM

They accept Quark for In-game Transactions as well as conventional methods.

http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/22pkmz/shaqfu_to_accept_quark_for_ingame_transactions/

Game teaser: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1zq2hl/shaq_fu_a_legend_reborn_game_teaser/

The game is still in the making.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:19:52 AM

That is actually a pretty cool. Great job QRK community.
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:10:58 AM

Gosh, I sure hope it makes this mined-out bagholder coin worth more than a penny, people NEED to dump.
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:23:35 AM

Thanks! That's not all our news Cheesy. Also, we have a Thunderclap campaign with a social reach of 6 million deploying tomorrow!
Vic

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9706-let-s-reinvent-money-together
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:36:45 AM

Thanks! That's not all our news Cheesy. Also, we have a Thunderclap campaign with a social reach of 6 million deploying tomorrow!
Vic

Wow great job we need more of this positive in the space than the negative great work QRK miners and traders.
mcphervi

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:03:18 AM

Wow great job we need more of this positive in the space than the negative great work QRK miners and traders.

Thanks Smiley. Still another announcement pending though!

Vic
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:07:17 AM

Very interesting, this is actually pretty cool.

[At first I thought this was some strange redo of that miserable game for the Genesis/SNES; but it looks like it'll be a legitimate game (even accepted by O'Neal himself) and the fact that QRK will be used is quite intriguing.]
mcphervi

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:23:44 AM

[At first I thought this was some strange redo of that miserable game for the Genesis/SNES; but it looks like it'll be a legitimate game (even accepted by O'Neal himself) and the fact that QRK will be used is quite intriguing.]

Yeah - we're ecstatic!! We were included in their big announcement today detailing that if they meet their goal of $450k, that they'll be releasing the game across all major consoles in addition to the PC version!
https://www.facebook.com/ShaqFuALegendReborn

Also - Shaq himself is participating in a lot of cool promo items that you can get if you contribute to the game!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/shaq-fu-a-legend-reborn

Vic
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:57:29 AM

Yeah - we're ecstatic!! We were included in their big announcement today detailing that if they meet their goal of $450k, that they'll be releasing the game across all major consoles in addition to the PC version!
https://www.facebook.com/ShaqFuALegendReborn

Also - Shaq himself is participating in a lot of cool promo items that you can get if you contribute to the game!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/shaq-fu-a-legend-reborn

Vic
This is what cryptocurrencies need today.
A great step forward.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 05:50:35 AM

Great work Vic and Quark community, its great to see that innovation continues even when some other chips are down, ive been amazed actually how the Quark community came together rather than dispersing at these times.

I think the factor is that education is spreading and we were able to gain that crucial cross demographic spread in the " great distribution" .

This is just the start, I feel we can achieve so much more I  this space micro transactions gaming and mobile gaming.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:57:27 AM

You should add a * at the end of the thread title and add this to the bottom of the OP in small letters:

* If they raise $309,129 in 25 days in the indiegogo campaign.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 05:59:17 AM

Actually I think that is just to go console , and I think they will make it, regardless it will be made, I was going to say will this be a first for a crypto currency ? 

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
buyquark

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:13:31 AM

Vic

Imagine how cool it would be if we could announce that QRK/USD market was added on Cryptsy.  If you add Quark/USD market I will come down to
Delray Beach to give you guys free Quark t-shirts. Do you guys prefer black or white and how many shirts would you like?
quarkfx

Activity: 396

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:51:54 AM

You should add a * at the end of the thread title and add this to the bottom of the OP in small letters:

Indiegogo is not Kickstarter. The money will go to the dev-team anyway. The game will cost much(!) more than the targetted 450K. This is a community initiative and also a promotion for the game. We supported them from beginning and it is good to see what we reached together.
Netnox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:56:50 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 09:09:58 AM by Netnox

Yes this one is legit for sure, got lot of positive feedback at /r/gaming. I think i'll get a copy and at the same time to experience my first in game Crypto action, pretty cool
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:12:22 AM

Actually I think that is just to go console , and I think they will make it, regardless it will be made, I was going to say will this be a first for a crypto currency ?  

As far as i know yes. For the first time you can purchase newly updated game items with Cryptos, great news and effort
hellscabane
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:20:55 PM

Hehe, yeah, that might be worth mentioning.
hellscabane
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:26:36 PM

Yes this one is legit for sure, got lot of positive feedback at /r/gaming. I think i'll get a copy and at the same time to experience my first in game Crypto action, pretty cool
Yeah, I think it'll be worth getting. And heck, maybe if it's good enough, it can rid me of the scars of what was Shaq Fu for the Genesis...

If the campaign is successful, I wonder what route the game publishers will take regarding dealing with the transacting of QRK.
mcphervi

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:32:59 PM

Yeah, I think it'll be worth getting. And heck, maybe if it's good enough, it can rid me of the scars of what was Shaq Fu for the Genesis...

If the campaign is successful, I wonder what route the game publishers will take regarding dealing with the transacting of QRK.

Still up in the air - I'm the one that worked this out with them Smiley. Game isn't made yet obviously, so that'll evolve. From the wording though of their various public statements, it sounds like they'll make the PC version regardless of what happens with their campaign. The campaign is an interest check, as it'll cost a lot more than $450K to make!
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:43:52 PM

I remember Shaq Fu on sega genesis it was horrible , why would they remake it ?

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: