Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CampBX 432 BTC offered at $5.31  (Read 1491 times)
EuSouBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 06:38:40 PM

It looks like CampBX is coming to life a little bit. There is a seller offering 432 BTC at $5.31 right now. That's a good buy if you have money in CampBX or some that you can move quickly from Dwolla. I like CampBX, it's good to see them trade a little bit of volume.

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 03:25:16 AM

Right now there are a few more coins there selling cheap. In the last couple of days CampBX moved much more money than they use to.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 03:30:32 AM

a rally is good for everyone. Cheesy
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2012, 06:50:43 AM

Can someone post a link to this exchange website?

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
StewartJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 06:56:34 AM

Right now there are a few more coins there selling cheap. In the last couple of days CampBX moved much more money than they use to.

I believe you can do Stop Loss orders at CampBX, unlike Mt Gox?

I may have to go with them, as I  am tired of watching Mt Gox Charts round the clock to trigger my sales, would be so much easier to set up a stop loss order with CampBX.

Is there any disadvantage to selling at CampBX?  I imagine it would be harder to move volume BTC because they are a smaller exchange.
StewartJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 06:57:59 AM

Can someone post a link to this exchange website?

Here you go:
https://campbx.com/main.php
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 07:38:43 AM

I may have to go with them, as I  am tired of watching Mt Gox Charts round the clock to trigger my sales, would be so much easier to set up a stop loss order with CampBX.

Is there any disadvantage to selling at CampBX?  I imagine it would be harder to move volume BTC because they are a smaller exchange.

Unfortunately I think that Stop Loss orders are not enabled at the moment, but the trading interface has an option for that... If you open a ticket at their helpdesk I'm sure they can help you straight that out.

CampBX has much less volume than MtGox (around 1%) so the market depth is pretty thin. But from my experience, if you post an order between the bid/ask it gets filled quickly.
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2012, 07:39:38 AM

I think you answered all your own questions...

Thanks for the link!

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: