Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2019, 05:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS swtor account  (Read 1389 times)
gamer4156
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 485
Merit: 250


★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange


View Profile
January 05, 2012, 01:33:16 AM
 #1

Looking to sell my account its a standard edition and a preorder. I played it and did not like the game at all. I have some trades on here including a league of legends account and some moneypak for btc where I went first. I also have tons of rep on playerauctions and mmobay.net under the same name. Looking for like $35 in btc.

Am I spamming? Report me!
1561525520
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1561525520

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1561525520
Reply with quote  #2

1561525520
Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1561525520
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1561525520

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1561525520
Reply with quote  #2

1561525520
Report to moderator
xurious
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 413
Merit: 250


View Profile
January 05, 2012, 01:07:25 PM
 #2

Looking to sell my account its a standard edition and a preorder. I played it and did not like the game at all. I have some trades on here including a league of legends account and some moneypak for btc where I went first. I also have tons of rep on playerauctions and mmobay.net under the same name. Looking for like $35 in btc.
PM sent.

SiaMining.com -- First PPS SiaMining Pool! 3%, VarDiff, Stratum Support
Jrock
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 363
Merit: 250



View Profile
January 06, 2012, 01:09:34 AM
 #3

Hmmm I was thinking about buying this game...why didn't you like it out of curiosity?

Hunterbunter
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000


View Profile
January 06, 2012, 01:14:46 AM
 #4

Hmmm I was thinking about buying this game...why didn't you like it out of curiosity?

I can't answer for the OP, but it is a little too wow for my tastes. The best way I could describe it would be:

SWTOR's gameplay is 95% WoW, and the remaining 5% is terrible. The music is awesome, the storytelling is nice, but those are the only refreshing parts. If you're a SW fan, and have never played WoW, you'll find heaps of value. If you're sick of WoW, you'll probably struggle to make it through SWTOR.
gamer4156
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 485
Merit: 250


★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange


View Profile
January 06, 2012, 02:22:01 AM
 #5

its really slow paced. I played darkfall for 2 years and It ruined MMOs for me. So I am just waiting for the rerelease of that game hopefully in the next 4 to 5 months.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ataranlen
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 841
Merit: 1000


The One and Only


View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 04:36:43 AM
 #6

Hmmm I was thinking about buying this game...why didn't you like it out of curiosity?

I can't answer for the OP, but it is a little too wow for my tastes. The best way I could describe it would be:

SWTOR's gameplay is 95% WoW, and the remaining 5% is terrible. The music is awesome, the storytelling is nice, but those are the only refreshing parts. If you're a SW fan, and have never played WoW, you'll find heaps of value. If you're sick of WoW, you'll probably struggle to make it through SWTOR.

I'm going to have to agree with this on some levels. I enjoyed WoW, but never joined a guild, so I never got to do any of the end-game content, and thus never got bored. In the same way, I'm enjoying SW:TOR, even though it has a lot of similarities to WoW.

MineTexas.com Minecraft Server We accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Deepbit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deepbit/151108048294815
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!