Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 5 BTC worth of VTC @ Cryptsy + 5%  (Read 730 times)
extraKrispy (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:04:07 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 08:01:16 PM by extraKrispy

I have 5 BTC and want some Vertcoins. Make me an offer with what you can supply. Thanks!
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:11:39 AM

better use escrow while trading 5BTC , enough scammers on the forum.
extraKrispy (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:40:14 PM

Yeah escrow will be used. PositiveVibration PM'd me about selling me 2500 VRT for my 5 BTC, but when it came to escrow he didn't want to use it. Claimed he had been scammed before, so he wanted to split the deal up into two parts. I told him that's fine and gave him an address to send 1250 VRT to... so far nothing.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:47:55 PM

That user already has negative Trust rating. I will definitely avoid trading with such guys if they say no to escrow. Beware , you may get scammed. Better use any trustable esrow.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:07:13 PM

Deal has been arranged for DarkComet to sell some VTC to extraKrispy. Funds are currently safe in escrow, so you're all clear to send, DarkComet.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
extraKrispy (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:00:08 PM

Darkcomet, you still there? Funds are now in escrow https://blockchain.info/address/1HkvrXuoNRfxpfiNd79K9B1Qrp3pxSheXi

Just waiting on you to send the VTC, thanks man. VTC address Vt9mztL23CYB3p6qWMV7b44BvgYktA2P41
extraKrispy (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:21:42 PM

Still looking to buy a couple thousand Vertcoins. Serious sellers only, please. I'm sick of dealing with wannabes.
Mr Crypto

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:01:11 PM

465.5 VTC for 1.00 BTC, and you cover miner fee's on the BTC transaction. I am declining escrow before hand. If you don't trust user's on here enough to send to first, what makes you think they are going to trust another user and do likewise? I've seen the most veteran MM scam.

If interested send me a message, or reply to this post. If you don't want to conclude this deal, let me know why and carry on. I don't have time for sugar coatings.
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:10:02 PM

465.5 VTC for 1.00 BTC, and you cover miner fee's on the BTC transaction. I am declining escrow before hand. If you don't trust user's on here enough to send to first, what makes you think they are going to trust another user and do likewise? I've seen the most veteran MM scam.

If interested send me a message, or reply to this post. If you don't want to conclude this deal, let me know why and carry on. I don't have time for sugar coatings.

This is stupid, always use Escrow. Don't trust
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:58:47 AM

Is this a joke?

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Mr Crypto

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:04:40 AM

Is this a joke?

Well, after reviewing your reputation I would probably make an exception for escrow. I just don't feel the need to use an escrow, if both parties can work together legitimately. Although, I've only used this forum a few times for business, so I can't say for sure the intentions of other users here. I do condone you for looking out for local members though, that is nice of you.

I'll be online tomorrow around 5 p.m. EST, and will most likely still need to exchange my VTC. I'll post back here or message you/OP with confirmation.
extraKrispy (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:10:14 AM

Well, after reviewing your reputation I would probably make an exception for escrow. I just don't feel the need to use an escrow, if both parties can work together legitimately. Although, I've only used this forum a few times for business, so I can't say for sure the intentions of other users here. I do condone you for looking out for local members though, that is nice of you.

I'll be online tomorrow around 5 p.m. EST, and will most likely still need to exchange my VTC. I'll post back here or message you/OP with confirmation.

I already have an open escrow address that Tomatocage is holding: https://blockchain.info/address/19fx2gZxHxdzsApXgd2Un4wvaDA2r7sz4G

This was actually meant for a sale to naxyj who turned out to be a scammer himself, but I figured I'd just leave the funds in escrow til I found a VTC seller. Please send the 465.5 VTC to
Vt9mztL23CYB3p6qWMV7b44BvgYktA2P41 and Tomato can release the 1.00 BTC to you.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:12:41 AM

I already have an open escrow address that Tomatocage is holding: https://blockchain.info/address/19fx2gZxHxdzsApXgd2Un4wvaDA2r7sz4G

Confirmed. These funds are safely held in escrow. Just let me know what you want to do with them.

Edit: Is there a Verticoin block explorer? I'll keep an eye on that address and release the funds once the deal is finalized. Please keep in mind that my fee is 1% so there will be a grand total of 1.01 BTC removed from escrow.

extraKrispy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:02:02 PM

Paying Crytpsy spot +5%. Still looking. So far nothing but scammers and wannabes. Anybody got VTC?
extraKrispy (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:57:46 PM

Paying Crytpsy spot +5%. Still looking. So far nothing but scammers and wannabes. Anybody got VTC?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: