Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PiratCoin Give away crazy promo 0.01 btc free  (Read 15442 times)
pickering7

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:49:29 AM

username:pickering7
waiting for bonus.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:24:34 PM

Just stop complaining, Pirat will pay your PC to BTC. All you have to do, just patient.

Really? LMFAO!

Do you have a problem with WD request?
seems u a little bit not agree with me.
from what I see is, you already join on the first page, and seems impossible if you didn't get the BTC yet.
Unless.....  Cool
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:09:18 PM

Just stop complaining, Pirat will pay your PC to BTC. All you have to do, just patient.

Really? LMFAO!

from what I see is, you already join on the first page, and seems impossible if you didn't get the BTC yet.
Unless.....  Cool

I have been waiting about 5...maybe 6 weeks now?  Not 100% sure...Just been waiting patiently for Pirat to respond to help me.
LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:23:07 PM

Really? LMFAO!

Unless.....  Cool

I don't have a problem with a withdrawal request because I can't even get to that point because I lost my master key like some others here. This wasn't my first giveaway with PiratCoin. I love how you denied on the thread you started about never telling people to stop complaining! Go be a hypocrite somewhere else!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:33:23 AM

Really? LMFAO!

Unless.....  Cool

I don't have a problem with a withdrawal request because I can't even get to that point because I lost my master key like some others here. This wasn't my first giveaway with PiratCoin. I love how you denied on the thread you started about never telling people to stop complaining! Go be a hypocrite somewhere else!

Doesn't mean to be a hypocrite.
But it's sound impossible if you didn't get the BTC yet.
Now the problem is clear, I didn't know that you lose your master key.
Then, there's nothing you can do about that.
seems pirat site, more or less just like blockchain.
have you try to wrote that you lose your master keys with a capital letter, a big Font size and with red color.  just take it the half page of the forum, lol  Grin. maybe that is the good way to attrack some attention of Pirat.
wayneyoyo

Activity: 606

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:41:14 AM

Did pirat have a email or anything to contact to ?
saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:56:10 AM

Did pirat have a email or anything to contact to ?
No email contact only ICQ number is available in his first thread and many peoples contact with him through this

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:13:08 AM

is it scam? have anyone ever got bonus after sent 0.1 btc?
bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 11:04:45 AM

i have got 2 times bouns in this is working good for me but some are faced problem i don't know about those guys
leex1528

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:24:25 PM

I don't believe it is a scam, just Pirat is not paying attention to this stuff at all anymore, so if you have .01 you really don't care about and if you get it back like 2 months later, sign up.

Otherwise I would probably stay away from this promotion for now
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:41:50 PM

Its not a scam some time happen that he busy with his other works and have not time for updating this thread and site but he is giving for long time without any scam and issue

leex1528

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:51:23 PM

Its not a scam some time happen that he busy with his other works and have not time for updating this thread and site but he is giving for long time without any scam and issue

He is giving to *MOST*  not all, I have been waiting for 5-6 weeks, honestly don't remember cause I lost count...

I feel its safe to warn people about it at the very least you might not get your money back for 2months!
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:54:28 PM

He is giving to *MOST*  not all, I have been waiting for 5-6 weeks, honestly don't remember cause I lost count...

I feel its safe to warn people about it at the very least you might not get your money back for 2months!
If you lost your account then its not his fault its your own fault and giving warning to other peoples is ok but he never scam any one here in last few months

leex1528

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:06:34 PM

If you lost your account then its not his fault its your own fault and giving warning to other peoples is ok but he never scam any one here in last few months

I can log in just fine, I don't have a Master Key though, which was never mentioned anywhere when creating the account that you need to know your master key until you make a withdrawl.

Also 5-6 weeks for customer support is not good service in general.  He doesn't log on for weeks at a time so I am assuming lots of people are not getting paid as well anyway.

LavaWave

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:07:43 PM

I'm just surprised at how many people continue to weigh in on this without knowing all the facts. I opened an account on PiratCoin's site roughly 6+ months ago and during this last "promo" I somehow misplaced (lost) my master key. I have repeatedly tried to contact him but to no avail. I, along with others who have this problem have never come out and said this is PiratCoin's fault to my knowledge. We would just like are problem resolved. Its been over a month already and he refuses to answer his PM's for whatever strange reason. For some of you who have already gotten paid, congratulations! But stop with the posts that seem to imply we've waited a whole 2 days before complaining on this matter and saying we're impatient!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:12:57 AM

Received BTC. Thanks Pirat!
wayneyoyo

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:22:22 PM

I'm just surprised at how many people continue to weigh in on this without knowing all the facts. I opened an account on PiratCoin's site roughly 6+ months ago and during this last "promo" I somehow misplaced (lost) my master key. I have repeatedly tried to contact him but to no avail. I, along with others who have this problem have never come out and said this is PiratCoin's fault to my knowledge. We would just like are problem resolved. Its been over a month already and he refuses to answer his PM's for whatever strange reason. For some of you who have already gotten paid, congratulations! But stop with the posts that seem to imply we've waited a whole 2 days before complaining on this matter and saying we're impatient!

I can see you been asking for your master key , why don you try ICQ to contact pirat ?
leex1528

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:23:27 PM

I can see you been asking for your master key , why don you try ICQ to contact pirat ?

That would be great, Pirat is never on ICQ.  I have been trying for about 4 weeks to contact him via ICQ.  On roughly 10 hours a day as well.  Heck I have even sent him offline messages with ways to contact me via email, my user name and told him my master key is missing.  He just simply ignores them is my guess(if he ever signs on ICQ) 

Would be nice to hear from him though.
saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:25:13 PM

That would be great, Pirat is never on ICQ.  I have been trying for about 4 weeks to contact him via ICQ.  On roughly 10 hours a day as well.
Its mean he again disappear for some time as he done last time now hope he will back soon but this time some peoples crying for there coins which stuck in his site and its not good enough

wayneyoyo

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:26:57 PM

That would be great, Pirat is never on ICQ.  I have been trying for about 4 weeks to contact him via ICQ.  On roughly 10 hours a day as well.  Heck I have even sent him offline messages with ways to contact me via email, my user name and told him my master key is missing.  He just simply ignores them is my guess(if he ever signs on ICQ) 

Would be nice to hear from him though.

Yes but before that i heard some one have talked to him in ICQ ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: