Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PiratCoin Give away crazy promo 0.01 btc free  (Read 15442 times)
wayneyoyo

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:27:29 PM

I'm just surprised at how many people continue to weigh in on this without knowing all the facts. I opened an account on PiratCoin's site roughly 6+ months ago and during this last "promo" I somehow misplaced (lost) my master key. I have repeatedly tried to contact him but to no avail. I, along with others who have this problem have never come out and said this is PiratCoin's fault to my knowledge. We would just like are problem resolved. Its been over a month already and he refuses to answer his PM's for whatever strange reason. For some of you who have already gotten paid, congratulations! But stop with the posts that seem to imply we've waited a whole 2 days before complaining on this matter and saying we're impatient!

I can see you been asking for your master key , why don you try ICQ to contact pirat ?

That would be great, Pirat is never on ICQ.  I have been trying for about 4 weeks to contact him via ICQ.  On roughly 10 hours a day as well.
Its mean he again disappear for some time as he done last time now hope he will back soon but this time some peoples crying for there coins which stuck in his site and its not good enough

The auto payment system are still working but just not the bonus , the bonus are manual top up .
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:28:54 PM

I'm just surprised at how many people continue to weigh in on this without knowing all the facts. I opened an account on PiratCoin's site roughly 6+ months ago and during this last "promo" I somehow misplaced (lost) my master key. I have repeatedly tried to contact him but to no avail. I, along with others who have this problem have never come out and said this is PiratCoin's fault to my knowledge. We would just like are problem resolved. Its been over a month already and he refuses to answer his PM's for whatever strange reason. For some of you who have already gotten paid, congratulations! But stop with the posts that seem to imply we've waited a whole 2 days before complaining on this matter and saying we're impatient!

I can see you been asking for your master key , why don you try ICQ to contact pirat ?

That would be great, Pirat is never on ICQ.  I have been trying for about 4 weeks to contact him via ICQ.  On roughly 10 hours a day as well.
Its mean he again disappear for some time as he done last time now hope he will back soon but this time some peoples crying for there coins which stuck in his site and its not good enough

The auto payment system are still working but just not the bonus , the bonus are manual top up .

Oh thanks mean all withdraws ok and just members waiting for bonus which need pirat's intention and he is not available for this right now

wayneyoyo

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:33:06 PM

Oh thanks mean all withdraws ok and just members waiting for bonus which need pirat's intention and he is not available for this right now

I have been waiting before and watching his address , his address still keep paying everday almost .

So for the fund you really have to wait for some times but its still auto just out of BTC
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:39:27 PM

Pirat ICQ: 10000. Everyone can contact with him by ICQ.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:45:27 PM

Yep, you can contact him, he won't respond though as he is never on his ICQ.  Or I have just been really really unlucky for the last 4 weeks spending 10 hours of day on there.
saif92

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:49:23 PM

Yep, you can contact him, he won't respond though as he is never on his ICQ.  Or I have just been really really unlucky for the last 4 weeks spending 10 hours of day on there.
Yes leex1528 is right its happen few months ago also pirat suddenly disappear for few months and then back again may be he is busy in his personal life and need some time for all this so better wait with patience

wayneyoyo

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:05:28 PM

Yes leex1528 is right its happen few months ago also pirat suddenly disappear for few months and then back again may be he is busy in his personal life and need some time for all this so better wait with patience

And he will come back with more and more bonus i expect !  Grin
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:07:37 PM

He is not usualy online but he is very ok.

I see this topic: http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=217791

All received his payment.
wayneyoyo

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:11:34 PM

I just checked its in a language i don know , and whats the status of him at there ?
leex1528

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:16:12 PM

I just checked its in a language i don know , and whats the status of him at there ?

He is not here....That is the status.  People have been waiting 6+ weeks for their payments...

Anyway all we can do is just keep waiting until he does come back...
wayneyoyo

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:57:18 PM

He is not here....That is the status.  People have been waiting 6+ weeks for their payments...

u dint get ur payment for 6 week ? i got mine on last week .
leex1528

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:01:44 PM

u dint get ur payment for 6 week ? i got mine on last week .

Yes I have been waiting about 6.5 weeks to get my payment....as other people have been too, Tried sending him about 10 private messages, 10 ICQ messages...no other way to contact him haven't had a response yet.
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:25:25 PM

Now you guys have only this option to wait for his reply or his return because no one have any contact with him just ICQ and this forum and he is no available on both for long time now

sosulon

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:04:50 AM

Any updates from pirat ?
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:37:11 PM

Any updates from pirat ?
After 5 May he is not available on any forum for any update all waiting for him but no news many trying to contact him on ICQ but nothing happening

jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 02:50:33 PM

maybe pirat really abandon this promotion its been a long time since his last update and still many people is complaining about their own problems

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
saif92

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:02:16 PM

maybe pirat really abandon this promotion its been a long time since his last update and still many people is complaining about their own problems

AAh great news after long absence Jodybay is back on this forum what happen illness or any other personal busy schedule  Grin

jade1222

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:56:22 PM

He will comeback soon. Pirat is like this. He has do many giveaway before. And he always comeback.

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6642

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 12:47:06 AM

He will comeback soon. Pirat is like this. He has do many giveaway before. And he always comeback.

He did giveaway many times and he won't scam ?

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:46:28 AM

He did giveaway many times and he won't scam ?

Hardly since he is giving more than receiving .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: