Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:29:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAMMER] TheGambler  (Read 8285 times)
kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:24:39 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 11:22:08 AM by kittucrypt

I recently got offered a repayment a second time.
He claims it is a token of apology , but accepting any payment him could have consequences.
He could use the repayment and acceptance of that repayment to falsely convince people that he is not a scammer.

As soon as I warned potential signature buyers of his reputation for scamming , he replied and locked the thread to prevent anyone from responding.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=667944.msg7580357#msg7580357

Consider this an update as well as a bump , TheGambler may prowl again.
I locked the thread as I now do not have my sig for sale
My sig is now full with the link to this thread

Desertfox and Junshong were repaid with promised returns PLUS interest
Kittucrypt never responded and you REJECTED all offers for repayment despite I said you're more than welcome to leave your negative trust and leave your scammer thread open

This matter is no longer a worry to me as I've done all in my power to sort things out

Until this is sorted out the topic thread is now in my signature.

I don't see this thread as a burden to me, after this post I feel as though I have a bit of weight off of my shoulders

I've paid who I can back and if you choose to reject my offers, that is your own loss

And also you state if everyone is paid back I get a "shiny green reputation"
Your reputation doesn't mean jack on my profile, it's dooglus' and I personally do not see him removing it anytime soon
I've done a lot of legitimate trades since this situation, check my trust profile for yourself.
I suggest you man up and accept that I've realised I should not have offered the service in the first place and just accept my payment and let it go

If not so be it, at the end of the day you're loss of your money, when people ask if I'm a scammer I'll lead them to this topic and they'll see it's just a person that is holding a grudge

Since you are saying that I did not respond to your messages, I wanted to post this here again, so that any innocent soul coming to this thread is not scammed by you again.

anyone who was not paid please PM me, as I was sure I returned everyones money.

Please PM your addresses, the TX if possible and any other information that will help me track your investment.

Sorry I haven't seen this, pardon the extreme lateness.

Thanks!

You definiately have not paid a lot of us back. Hell..you have stopped responding on Skype too. A big fat lie saying that you have paid everyone!

PM Me please as I'm ready to compensate for any losses I hasn't returned

What do you want me to me PM you? You took 1.0 BTC for ProDice thread. Never returned anything. I stopped asking for returns and asked for just the principal back. How about none of the response on Skype?
I never use skype anymore because it is traced and not at all anonymous
PM me the TXID of investment and return address and I'll pay you as soon as I can

You are always online on Skype and you say that you have stopped using it? Another plain fat lie.

Yeah I am going to post everything here. So that everyone on this thread and forum can see how have you been making a fool of so many members of this forum.  And if you are genuine, you better post the proof of repayment on this thread.
Lol that is such a load of crap

I ditched that Skype around 2 months ago

Sounds like you don't even want your money since you haven't messaged me for it, which isn't a problem at all

Messaging jambola now

I will call out your other lies later...but for now since you claim that you have refunded everyone(including me) and you want the proof of my payments to you, here are the transactions:

0.65 BTC

https://blockchain.info/tx/25c609cbb83f5ce1dc981afd3d13c78483deedb4356c7cdddedbec7bcca408e6   

0.25 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/bff4d5001ccbc82030d67c2017d4c704ea69298f7a52e7a619cae873d5306a9a

0.08 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/7b4974236e87cb38af9bde700b90adfddd946dae2e545144cfa45979e113f26d

0.02 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/d2e21ddb9e334c2ad14d07db431d1e27864114de94c368376d42eb35ff92c702

I sent you a total of 1.0 BTC over about 2 days for your ProDIce gambling thread. The timing of these transactions should match the timing of the post I made on your thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=523305.msg5847931#msg5847931

So...when are you refunding my money?

kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:16:43 AM

But you didn't respond to my messages and still you have not sent me your address

Another lie...what messages are you talking about? I have no messages from you whatsoever.

If you want to say something, say here in the public forum.

You want my address again? Sure..here you go : 19M4DSD1zEEdcxFBkk8ZZDFchPduada6ya

So now are you returning my 1 BTC?

kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:21:29 PM

But you didn't respond to my messages and still you have not sent me your address

Another lie...what messages are you talking about? I have no messages from you whatsoever.

You want my address again? Sure..here you go : 19M4DSD1zEEdcxFBkk8ZZDFchPduada6ya

If I get my pay expect the 1BTC within a few days

All I have to say

Just to ensure your statement get's quoted. I have heard this argument from you multiple times in the past. So I am quite skeptical of you saying this again.
Meanwhile...how many days are a few days? 1? 7? 15?30? Give me a number.

kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:41:22 PM

If I get my pay expect the 1BTC within a few days

All I have to say

Just to ensure your statement get's quoted. I have heard this argument from you multiple times in the past. So I am quite skeptical of you saying this again.
Meanwhile...how many days are a few days? 1? 7? 15?30? Give me a number.

When ever it happens it happens
Depends how business goes on my end
You invested in gambling can't believe I'm considering paying you in the first place

You'll get your money eventually I'm not laying down any specific dates

Your gambling thread promised a guaranteed return. Not only to me, but host of other people you scammed.
Then you said that the Dice site took your coins and you are trying to gain them back.
Then you opened a crowdfunding scheme on BTCJam and asked me to invite my friends to fund your loan.

You are not returning money. You are trying to become the clean guy with all these comments.

Oh btw..what happened to you being a top notch developer and the fact that you had wanted that money as an advacnce payment towards the site development that you were to undertake?

kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:47:16 PM

You'll get your money to the address posted soon
All I have to say

And Pigs would fly! Sure!

kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:48:12 PM

All I have to say

Evidently not, as you keep saying it...

Nice to see you here
What happened to IRC?

And btw...suddenly your signature has changed from the link to this thread to another of your threads? Interesting!

byteberry

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:14:39 PM

What about my 0.5 BTC ?

13DCt8i7zg6ju9dFvdz9hC83fSKhTqxAjT

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:39:15 PM

All I have to say

Evidently not, as you keep saying it...

Nice to see you here
What happened to IRC?

And btw...suddenly your signature has changed from the link to this thread to another of your threads? Interesting!

Because my life does not revolve around this thread not does it revolve around you

The more you ramble and bark the less inclined I am to even look at your address
Strongly considering hitting the ignore button....but for now I'll just put up with your shit and continue business as usual

Yup...your business of scamming people as usual. Well that's why this thread is alive. To protect innocent souls from any of your gimmicks.

And I see you are planning to start offering website building services. hmm..remember the references you sent me when I came to you for development work? You think they have been deleted/dumped?

This gets interesting. Smiley

kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:43:05 PM

What about my 0.5 BTC ?

Who are you? Why are you asking him for money? He is a genuine poster here and has scammed no one. But, since he is a gentleman, he will take in your request and promises to pay you soon.

Why you ask? Because he is building his next scam and needs to clean his reputation. But dont be fooled by his promises. They are shallow just like him.

He opens self moderated threads as he knows people will rip him apart otherwise.

Ah well... 

byteberry

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:02:08 PM

What about my 0.5 BTC ?

Who are you? Why are you asking him for money? He is a genuine poster here and has scammed no one. But, since he is a gentleman, he will take in your request and promises to pay you soon.

Why you ask? Because he is building his next scam and needs to clean his reputation. But dont be fooled by his promises. They are shallow just like him.

He opens self moderated threads as he knows people will rip him apart otherwise.

Ah well... 

That was sarcasm, that is not even a BTC address. Sorry if you had misunderstood me

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:38:21 PM

What about my 0.5 BTC ?

Ah well... 

I opened a self moderated thread as that was a poll...so if people like you came  and bombarded it then I would just delete your post

And stop believing everything you see, the guy even said he was joking and you were stupid enough to believe that I actually owed him .5btc

You're the only person I owe from this service as jambola2 is denying to receive payment

Alright then. You are at least accepting that you owe me 1.0 BTC. Let's wait for my payment.

kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:55:53 PM

What about my 0.5 BTC ?

Ah well... 

I opened a self moderated thread as that was a poll...so if people like you came  and bombarded it then I would just delete your post

And stop believing everything you see, the guy even said he was joking and you were stupid enough to believe that I actually owed him .5btc

You're the only person I owe from this service as jambola2 is denying to receive payment

Alright then. You are at least accepting that you owe me 1.0 BTC. Let's wait for my payment.

There's no doubt that I owe you 1BTC. The debt is there and I'm not denying it.

I'm not here to rip people off, it was a bad idea guaranteeing a risky service and I'll admit that. Time to pay the price and in time it will be paid Smiley

Alright..this has to be bumped up....How about the 1 BTC?

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:58:43 PM

Every single person who has seen your thread knows that you had "Guaranteed" returns and then changed your words.

Nobody has proof , but it is your word vs. the words of everyone else.

We do have proof - he forgot to edit the guarantee out of an earlier time he ran the same scam:

( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325145.msg3484829#msg3484829 )

He'll probably edit it now, which is why I took a screenshot rather than just quoting it.

He wrote:

"I also have backup coins in case something out of the ordinary occurs, so you'll always receive a return!"

He has PM'ed me several times saying that he paid everyone back, and that because of that I should remove my negative feedback. Even if that was true I wouldn't remove it, because it was still a scam, and it appears from reading this thread that it isn't even true.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:18:24 PM

He has PM'ed me several times saying that he paid everyone back, and that because of that I should remove my negative feedback. Even if that was true I wouldn't remove it, because it was still a scam, and it appears from reading this thread that it isn't even true.

He claimed to have paid everyone back several times on several threads. he offerred small amounts of 0.1 BTC back to a few members in order for them to change sides. However, he owed me 1 BTC and never accepted that he is yet to pay me back and kept on asking for proofs. When I provided proofs, thats when this guy accepted that he owes me 1 BTC and will return "sometime".

I am sure if he comes back here, he will have a new story to tell.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:46:52 AM

Sorry for necro bumping this old thread.

One of TheGambler's alts is Spodermen who was also  trying to sell hacked accounts

I am Spodermen, thought I should let you know, and I want to express I didn't sell the account. I was reselling the default trust account you were selling.

Stop spreading bullshit because your so called proof meant jack shit.

You fail as "scam detector" with false evidence, i'm going to be working my ass off to prove all of your cases wrong, and when I do i'll be putting you to shame in front of this whole section.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:44:50 PM

Another alt is moria

If you are interested in purchasing the script, Post below or send a PM to Spodermen. You can also add me on skype: flickedswitch

Looks like you just doxed moreia, or should I say flickedswitch. Lots of info out there linked to that Skype handle. It's definitely moreia.
They share the same Skype
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:48:35 PM

How much do you want this acct for
Also do you have any seniors+ for sale?
How much would you be willing to sell your account for? I do see that you have some negative feedback saying that you would not repay loans if you received one so your account value would be a lot lower then it would be otherwise.

I do have a senior account with 250+ activity that I can sell for .4 BTC

I have a hero account with 500+ activity that I can sell for 1.6 BTC and a hero account with 700+ activity that I can sell for 2.5 BTC

I am willing to further discuss pricing on all of my accounts.

Let me know. Thanks.
I was looking for an offer,
If you can lower that hero acct price to 2BTC I'll take it, or to 1.25BTC (the other one)
Ofc I'm glad to use an escrow hope that's ok with you

I generally offer relatively low prices when buying accounts as I cater to people trying to sell right away verses it taking a long time to find the right buyer that is willing to pay a higher price when selling it yourself.

I could go down to 2.3 BTC for the 700 activity hero or 1.3 BTC for the 500+ account. If you wanted to buy both accounts then I could sell them both for 3.3 BTC

I do accept escrow but I do ask that we split a 1% escrow fee 50/50 so you would need to pay 100.5% of any agreed upon price (I think this is sufficiently low so that it would not deter using escrow).
Im extremely tempted to buy both... But 1.3btc is a big enough debt in my wallet, so I'll take that one for now.
There's no negs on that account I hope? All neutral? If there's no rep no worries.
I'm fine with the escrow fees proposition, since this is our first trade I'll be happy to pay all fees as long as you keep a few big accts in stock for me in the future and as long as you organise the escrow
Thanks
Would you accept hilariousandco as escrow? (I have not used him before but he has acted as escrow for a sig campaign before - I would need to ask him if he can act as escrow and can agree to maintain confidentially). I usually use devthedev as escrow but he appears to be offline now. Tomatocage and Maidak appear to be offline now as well (it is almost 5 AM on the east coast in the US so many people will likely be offline).

Sure but just to clear up, the escrow does not know the account I'm young right? Last thing I need is it for to be ruined as soon as it's purchased

So it'll go down like so, correct if I'm wrong
I send coins to escrow
You send acct to me when escrow receives coins
Escrow releases once account is in my ownership and I've confirmed

Righ?
The escrow does not know your age.

I want to say that I 100% support using escrow, however some people want as few of people as possible to know than an account was purchased so they opt to not use escrow. I can say that I have purchased and sold ~20 accounts with escrow and had zero problems with using escrow. I obviously cannot guarantee future performance but I personally do not think there is any risk to use escrow.

The escrow process will generally work like this:

We contact escrow requesting their services.
Escrow confirms they can assist and provides both of us an escrow address for you to send the bitcoin to.
Once I (the seller) sees that the bitcoin has been deposited to escrow I send the account credentials to escrow.
The escrow changes the credentials and sends them to you (the buyer)
Escrow releases the funds (minus the tip/fee) to me (the seller).

The escrow has an incentive to maintain confidentially as if they do not their reputation is on the line and they provide their services to maintain a safe community and breaching this trust would make it so less people would want to use escrow for these types of trades.

I am obviously not going to force you to use escrow, as if you are comfortable going first I will certainly allow that as well, but I do not think there is any risk to using escrow.

Let me know how you wish to proceed.
Alright escrow it is....I prefer escrow.ms tbh but that's fine if we 23 use H&co
I've got 3.6BTC stuck in fairproof atm, waiting for release then I'll send to escrow, so please organise it and hopefully when you get back I'll be waiting with all e funds in my wallet Smiley
Btw young was meant to be buying,  ipad autocorrect.

I say no to devthedev and here's why:
I'm planning on opening a HYIP website and he's all over those sites in this department, if he knows it was a purchased account he'll quickly jump onto the thread and let everyone know about it
I need a escrow who isn't that active in the community and doesn't care what I'll do with the account, H&Co and Dev both are massive players in the community and will quickly jump at the thread when they see it pop up
Alright I'll just shoot you a PM, reply when you can.
Bear in mind I messaged shorena as well, awaiting response. bitcoininformation recommended to get your opinion.

Myself and a few others are consdering opening a Ponzi Game. DO NOT panic, this isn't a ponzi SCHEME or a ponzi SCAM. Ponzi schemes/scams are sites that promise you guaranteed investments using something like trading but really payout with other investor money. A ponzi GAME is a site where it blatantly states it uses the Ponzi structure and that you may lose your coins. Technically, it is legal and considered a gambling game just like a dice site.

The reason why I'm PM'ing people is due to the high rise of Ponzi sites by Newbie members. Scams being a massive rise indeed.

I am not saying I am going to do this unless members like yourself or shorena approve, but what would your opinion be on a small maximum (like .5btc), automatic and instant ponzi game ran by a member like myself and another two semi-trusted members on this forum? Myself and the other two really want to run an official and trustworthy game on this forum but since so many new sites get their trust ratings ruined from running them it has prevented us greatly.  Bear in mind .5BTC maximum with 125% return (24hr rounds) would mean maximum .65BTC (including  5% fees) in the wallet at a time.

It would work so that we can't cheat out users (everything on blockchain and only one transaction at a time, everything is instant even if there aren't any confirmations) and of course we'd be able to give everyone realtime support. Fee addresses also listed publicly.

The three of us have positive trust here and one is in default trust. I can provide the identities if you want them. I beg you hear us out and give your opinion before you jump to the negative trust button.

One issue risen by Mitchełł (bitcoininformation) was this:

Well the biggest problem you need to solve is that you and your partner can't send anything to the ponzi to keep it alone. Which is, well, impossible. I stopped giving new ratings but it would be smart to contact Quickseller and shorena what they think about this.
Personally, I wouldn't do it for profit but rather to keep the program activity up.
What I would do to avoid this flaw is continue reinvesting a portion of my profit (like 20%) until the program dies that way the ending loss doesn't hit members as hard as what it would if i didn't invest.
I wouldn't do it for my own personal gain but yes he is right it is a flaw that is un-preventable even if we wanted to prevent it. There is always that possibility. That's where the trust comes in I suppose.

I want to run it by members like yourself before we do anything hence I am PM'ing people privately. I don't want to piss people off I just want to end the scams and have a place where people can play the ponzi game if they choose to play it, and do it safely.

Just let me know your opinion (via PM, not in the thread) I'm just asking around because I think it would be a good idea to get a site like this going by a semi-trusted/established member rather than a newbie.

Thanks for reading, very much looking forward to your response!

Best regards.
This is moreia....
highly recommend you flag that account who said they owned this one.
hey
I removed my green on plutonium
please add my trust, i did nothing wrong i dont see why my trust changes because of a comment on anothr person profile
thanks
I added back the positive rating to your trust profile, although it will take some time for it to show up as green again.

I do however find your activity highly suspicious, I don't know if you are up to something you shouldn't be doing or if I am just being paranoid......I guess time will tell
I asked more about his program, I decided not to invest but he does show some good points.
He didn't show proof though, hence I didn't invest
I also received a report that you sold the nithor account (that you purchased from me for 1.3) for .8 very shortly before Vod gave the account negative trust for running a HYIP. I was not able to secure any actual evidence on this so I am unable to act on it.....
More than happy to prove i still have ownership of that account. who ever told you i sold it is lying.
Why don't you PM me from it? Someone told me the were selling it, showed he profile and told me that he bought it for .8 before it got negative trust but swilling to take .2 for it
OP has sent me quite a detailed PM of where the funds go and how the revenue is generated and I must say I am quite impressed. Though his methods weren't revealed which is fair enough, all the info he gave me is enough to explain how the bitcoins are receiving their interest.
I'll be gaining some coin to put into this program and keep you all updated when I put my funds in. I think this one is here to stay, or, he did quite a job convincing me!
niothor and plutonium are two more
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 11:58:15 PM

So when will the money be paid back?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cakebet

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

CakeBet Bitcoin Casino

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 11:59:47 PM

soooooo-ee!

You'll get your money to the address posted soon
All I have to say

And Pigs would fly! Sure!

⬣  ⬣  ⬣⬣  ⬣  ⬣   CakeBet Bitcoin Casino: Bitcoin Dice and Blackjack!      ⬣  ⬣  ⬣⬣  ⬣  ⬣
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:55:47 PM

From the looks of it TheGambler is infecting people with malware via the Coinichiwa chat
-snip-

The webaddress is www dropbox com s hbosomsnyicqxtf 999dice.exe?dl=0 <--malware

Like I said though, it says Link not found at dropbox. They have took it off there I imagine.
No, this all started when someone in Coinichiwa posted what they said was a 999dice.exe script. I downloaded it. That very same day is when the money in fortune jack got stolen. I was online when all this was happening too. It was like they was using teamviewer to control my computer. I didn't have enough in Cryptsy for them to withdraw, but my fortunejack records still show what addresses they sent the stolen funds to if that may help some.
IP address (likely a proxy/VPN)

This is not confirmed however it fits his MO
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: