Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin to US: It’s bad to read other people’s letters  (Read 549 times)
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 03:58:42 PM

President Vladimir Putin says it was “strange” to learn of the US reaction on a Russian letter to the leaders of EU’s top gas-consuming nations, as it was in no way designed for Washington’s eyes.

“It’s a bit strange,” Putin said after Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov informed him of the US comments during a Russian Security Council meeting. “It’s strange, at any rate, as it’s bad to read other people’s letters. It wasn’t addressed to them, but the consumers of gas in Europe.”

“Handing out cakes at the Maidan isn’t enough to prevent the Ukrainian economy from plunging into complete chaos,” he said.

http://rt.com/news/putin-letter-us-ukraine-944/

If I didn't know better, I'd say Putin is trolling US.  Grin Grin Grin Tongue

Nice comment:

Peter Anderson 11.04.2014 15:44

Putin has got a great sense of humor, he cuts through the Western hypocrisy with class. I think that is what the Western establishment hate about him. He is showing up all the western pseudo-intellectuals up for what they are.

The whole western establishment have entered the twilight zone. They want to hold onto the superiority by corrupting and dumbing down their own people, rather than by raising them up.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:12:25 PM

He is indirectly saying that the US should GTFO European affairs. Quite strong language, and I liked the humor. Let me how will Barack Hussain Obama react to this.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: