Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SCRYPT] QuebecCoin : Launch, Announcements, discussion & development.  (Read 6283 times)
QcCoin (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:39:46 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 09:22:13 PM by QcCoin

A Propos

Pendant des décennies, les Québécois ont cherché à acquérir davantage d'autonomie du gouvernemental fédéral et de ses restrictions financières. Qcoin est la solution. Qcoin est la nouvelle monnaie cryptographique soutenue par la nation souveraine du Québec. Elle n'est pas contrôlée par les banques, les gouvernements ou toute autre organisation. Les résidents du Québec auront enfin la chance d'adopter cette nouvelle monnaie cryptographique basée sur la confiance, le patrimoine et la liberté.

La province de Québec a toujours été sous la responsabilité de la Banque centrale du gouvernement canadien, qui a à son tour restreint les possibilités de développement du Québec. En utilisant le système monétaire classique, la banque centrale a été en mesure de contrôler les décisions et de limiter les politiques monétaires du Québec ou son développement des ressources naturelles. Chaque leader politique historiquement élu dans la province de Québec a toujours livré une chaude lutte avec le gouvernement fédéral et la Banque centrale canadienne en ce qui a trait à la prise de décision, l’affectation des ressources, la redistribution financière et l’élaboration des lois.

Sous le premier gouvernement du parti québécois de René Lévesque, la première Charte de la langue française, également connue comme la loi 101, a été déposée. Cette loi dans la province de Québec a été utilisée pour définir la langue française comme étant celle de la majorité de la population, comme la langue officielle du Québec et pour encadrer les droits fondamentaux de la langue française.

La loi 101 est l’idéologie derrière le QuébecCoin. Cette loi a été créée pour fournir la langue fondamentale et les droits de culture pour les Québécois. Le symbolisme derrière le numéro 101 et ce qu’il représente est profond dans le cœur de l’ensemble des Québécois et Québécoises.

About Us

For decades Québecers have looked to find their independence from current Federal governmental control and financial restrictions. Qcoin is the Solution. Qcoin is the new cryptocurrency supporting the sovereign nation of Québec. It is not controlled by banks, governments or any other organization. Québec residents will finally have the chance to adopt this new cryptocurrency based on Trust, Heritage and Freedom.

The province of Québec has always been responsible to the Canadian government’s Central Bank which has in turn restricted Québec’s development opportunities. Using the conventional monetary system the central bank has been able to control Québec’s political decisions and limit or restrict the development of natural resources. Each historically elected political leader in the province of Québec has always fought an uphill battle with the Federal government and the Canadian Central Bank when concerning decision-making, allocation of resources, financial redistribution and law making.

Under the first Parti Québecois government of Premier René Lésvesque was first proposed The Charter of the French Language also know as Bill 101. This law in the province of Québec was used to define the french language as the majority of the population, as the official language of Québec and framing fundamental french language rights.

Bill 101 is the ideology behind the QuébecCoin. This bill was created to provide fundamental language and culture rights to Québecers. The symbolism behind the number 101 and what it represents runs deep within the hearts of all of Québec.

The pre-mine distribution network will give equal opportunity to each and every Québec citizen to redeem their respective portion of Qcoin. The pre-mine will also be distributed to the Québec Government and French language Universities to guarantee widespread adoption and usage throughout Québec.

Quebeccoin will have a total supply of 101 million coins which will have a 50% premine. The 50% Premine will be split into 3 separate accounts of 25% (12,625,000 12.6 million),  25% (12,625,000 12.6 million) and 50% (25,250,000 25.25 Million).
The first 25% of La Piece (QcCoin) will be distributed to the current Partis Quebecois Government on May 1st 2014 another 25% will be allocated to each learning institution the remaining 50% of the premined coins will be AIRDROPED to the population of quebec using each citizen’s medicare card or birth certificate as identification for distribution. There will be 50 distribution center’s located in the financial and city centers throughout the province of Quebec.

Distributing QuebecCoins to residents, students & government officials, will allow a greater understanding of how an open source crypto currency will work and will also provide a greater interaction with people using their QuebecCoins to purchase things from Quebec businesses. With this in place it will provide a strong fundamental in which the Quebec economy can  grow.

Coins which are not claimed within the last air drops  will be used for promotion and continual development of QuebecCoin.

This now leaves 50% of QuebecCoins which will be mined via Scrypt algorithm and below are the coin specifications.

LAUNCH DETAILS:

Windows Wallet: Wallet available on launch day
Mac Wallet: Wallet available on launch day

(If the wallet does NOT SYNC. Make Sure you disable your firewall so the wallet can pick up the connection nodes.)

Linux Wallet: You can use the source to compile the Linux wallet.

Source Code: coming soon

(The wallet will be released within a couple of hours of launch but will be password protected. The password and Github source will be released at launch)

The First 350 Blocks are going to be at a reduced reward, after 350 blocks the bigger reward will be back. This will make the launch Fair to all miners)

CONF FILE: coming soon
Code: coming soon

Coin Specifications :

Name : Quebeccoin
Abbreviation : QCC
Scrypt : Algorithm
Total Supply : 101,000,000 Million
Block Target : 1 mintues
Block Reward : 101 coins
Difficulty retarget : KGW (every block)
Block Reward halving every 100,000 blocks (Approximately every 2 months)
Premine: 50%

- 350 Blocks reduced Rewards, this gives time for miners to setup & also pool owners to implement the source code.
- 64 Blocks mined for block maturity and checkpoints (The block rewards were reduced for this process)

WHAT IS UNE PIECE ?

UNE PIECE is a crypto currency based on the security pricinpales of BitCoin protocol and blockchain.  The fundamental difference with the QuebecCoin is it’s design is intended to reach each Quebec Citizen as well as the currently elected sovenetist government (Le Partis Quebecois) and the top 5 Quebec learning Institutions (Universite de Montreal, Universite de Quebec, Universite de Laval and Universite de Sherbrooke)

Why would I want QuebecCoins, I’m not from Quebec?

QuebecCoin is an open source crypto currency which means its open to everyone. It’s targeted Quebec to provide Quebec with a new alternative in order to help with its economic growth and to offer a new initiative currency which can also grow and adapt to our world.

Community information and how to Contact the Developers

Forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567106.msg6177578#msg6177578
Visit Our Twitter page : twitter.com/Quebec_Coin
Visit Our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/QuebecCoin
Block Explorer: coming soon

Exchanges:
The First Exchange to host QuebecCoin will receive 100 000 QCC Bounty
The Second Exchange to host QuebecCoin will receive 75 000 QCC Bounty
The Third Exchange to host QuebecCoin will receive 50 000 QCC Bounty
The Fourth Exchange to host QuebecCoin will receive 25 000 QCC Bounty

We are looking for Exchnages to host QuebecCoin.   
Please contact me via Private message here on bitcointalk for more information.

Pools:

The First Pool to host QuebecCoin will receive 25 000QCC Bounty
The Second Pool to host QuebecCoin will receive 20 000QCC Bounty
The Third Pool to host QuebecCoin will receive 15 000QCC Bounty
The Fourth Pool to host QuebecCoin will receive 10 000QCC Bounty

We are looking for pools to host QuebecCoin. Please contact me via Private message here on bitcointalk for more information.

Translation;  coming soon
French:
Russian:
German:
Chinese:
Hebrew:

Anything else, will be provided in this section with future updates.

Contact Details
Email: quebeccoin@gmail.com
Or Private Message via Bitcointalk
- Any support or general inquiries, im here to provide answers to those who need them so feel free to ask me.

- Please note this is a Pre-Announcement so more details will be added and alterations will be made so keep looking for updates.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
decivox

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:45:26 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 08:58:57 PM by decivox

WHAT IS UNE PIECE ?

UNE PIECE is a crypto currency based on the security pricinpales of BitCoin protocol and blockchain.  The fundamental difference with the QuebecCoin is it’s design is intended to reach each Quebec Citizen as well as the currently elected sovenetist government (Le Partis Quebecois) and the top 5 Quebec learning Institutions (Universite de Montreal, Universite de Quebec, Universite de Laval and Universite de Sherbrooke)

It is pretty obvious that you are not Quebecois.  The PQ (Partis Quebecois) got crushed in the election this week, and the Liberals won a majority.  The independence movement in QC is dieing and has been for some time I believe.

Also, you are late to the game with this coin, there is already a QuebecCoin launching with a better ASIC proof algorithm (X11) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0

Why is this announcement in English?  The PQ surely wouldn't have this!

Smells like another scrypt clone, pump and dump, premine shitcoin.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:53:15 PM

So now there are two QuebecCoins?  There is a non-separatist QuebecCoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0) and now this one?

Did you not see the PQ get crushed in the election earlier in the week?  Quebecois are not looking to separate - the movement is dieing.

Why did you post this announcement in English?  If the PQ had their way NOTHING would be in English in Quebec... there is very little as it is.

We have a Québecoin and a QuebecCoin. Two different ones  Grin Grin Grin
QcCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:15:31 PM

Je suis du Quebec, jmapelle Paul Laufleur vous pouvez voir mon video sur mon site de web, www.quebeccoin.info.
JPGagnon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:18:36 PM

Hi, as you probably know already, there is already a Québecoin (QBC). QBC has better features than QCC (X11 and DGW), a better thought out mining distribution and airdrop schedule and already has an active community, twitter account, website (www.qbc.io), facebook and google + as well.

We are not related in any way to the separatist movement and are for every Québecer. Accelerating your launch and doing it half assed (no website ready for example) because you were beat to the market is not the best idea, it shows the kind of intentions you have.

My suggestion is the same as with another "quebeccoin" that was SHA256 and came after us, stop producing your coin and join up in marketing QBC.

I'm the developer for QBC, you can see the thread here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0 , but as I mentioned, you probably knew about this already and decided to release your coin anyway and rushed it a bit.

Je suis du Quebec, jmapelle Paul Laufleur vous pouvez voir mon video sur mon site de web, www.quebeccoin.info.

On ne peut rien voir là-dessus, le site n'est pas prêt.

(We can't see anything on there, the website isn't ready)

Québecoin - QBC [X11 - DarkGravityWave] Take a look! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0 - http://ww.qbc.io
decivox

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:22:17 PM

All I see is coming soon.... not even that is in French lol
QcCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:28:04 PM

“La Pièce n’est pas une arnaque... La Pièce est crée pour définir la langue française comme étant celle de la majorité de la population, comme la langue officielle du Québec et pour encadrer les droits fondamentaux de la langue française.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:34:44 PM

This looks fucking terrible. There is already a way superior Quebecoin with the abbreviation QBC. You show up with a scrypt copy shit clone for the separatist Quebecers and you think it's a good idea? Wow. Delete this post, go to sleep and realise what a terrible idea your coin is. You're going to get wrecked by the real QBC. Don't embarass yourself.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
QcCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:41:06 PM

The website will be up within the hour..

Au Quebec, pour le Quebec, par un québécois.

QBC IS NOT EVEN FROM QUEBEC!!!!

This coin is not all about the miners... it’s about the quebec population, which is why we’ve adopted the litecoin script and asic technology to ensure a resilient network
QcCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:47:30 PM

If you are not from QUEBEC you can hate our coin if you want... This coin is for the quebec Population, I live in Quebec, I can easily distribute the coins fairly to the population and as I said we are encouraging Quebec Residents to mine this coin!

We rushed the release date because we saw QBC is not even from Quebec.

Je suis un Quebecois!!
JPGagnon

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:48:50 PM

The website will be up within the hour..

Au Quebec, pour le Quebec, par un québécois.

QBC IS NOT EVEN FROM QUEBEC!!!!

This coin is not all about the miners... it’s about the quebec population, which is why we’ve adopted the litecoin script and asic technology to ensure a resilient network

Je suis le créateur du Québecoin, je suis définitivement un Québécois (À Montréal). Tu lances des accusations un peu au hasard. Le QBC est fait avec les meilleures technologies disponibles sur le marché ce qui encourage les mineurs à sécuriser le réseau et ça donne aux Québécois une monnaie à la fine pointe de la technologie. C'est pathétique que tu sorte ta pièce malgré la présence de la mienne à vrai dire. Je vais travailler à temps plein sur le vrai Québecoin et m'assurer d'en faire un succès. En voyant que le QBC existait déjà, tu aurais du penser à un autre concept au lieu de créer une confusion inutile. Un autre gars est arrivé avec un QuébecCoin (un autre avant toi, tu es le troisième et je suis le premier) et il a vu que ma création est supérieure et a décidé de se joindre au projet. Tu as crée une pièce avec des buts séparatistes et tu donnes de l'argent au gouvernement? Tu viens d'exclure une très grande partie de la population.

Québecoin - QBC [X11 - DarkGravityWave] Take a look! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0 - http://ww.qbc.io
JPGagnon

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:50:27 PM

If you are not from QUEBEC you can hate our coin if you want... This coin is for the quebec Population, I live in Quebec, I can easily distribute the coins fairly to the population and as I said we are encouraging Quebec Residents to mine this coin!

We rushed the release date because we saw QBC is not even from Quebec.

Je suis un Quebecois!!

No you rushed it because you were beat to the market, I like the way you lie about your reasons though. My coin is for the entire Québec population, not separatists only, and we are not giving coins to the government either like you are, QBC is for the people.

QcCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:54:49 PM

Our coin is for a legitimate parti quebecois, students & the population of quebec, so what are you even talking about?

At this point X11 is not new technology but again another clone.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:57:23 PM

Why would i mine a coin for quebec if the coin was ceated by someone who's not even from quebec?!?!?  lol  wow JPgangon you sound desperate… I think ill go with the actual quebecers for this one than loll!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
JPGagnon

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:01:51 PM

Our coin is for a legitimate parti quebecois, students & the population of quebec, so what are you even talking about?

At this point X11 is not new technology but again another clone.

Parti Québécois , political affiliation with separatists, giving coins to the PQ? You are targeting less than half the population of Québec. We don't discriminate against any Québecer and we are politically neutral.

Why would i mine a coin for quebec if the coin was ceated by someone who's not even from quebec?!?!?  lol  wow JPgangon you sound desperate… I think ill go with the actual quebecers for this one than loll!!

Hey look, a new account from a friend of the creator. You guys are pretty desperate to be honest. I've answered questions since April 1st, no one doubts that I'm from Québec.

ereborltc

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:05:01 PM

lolol jpgangon your just a scared little troll… i was actually debating mining your coin instead but def not now ,i know a troll when i see one and you seem pretty scared to me...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
QcCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:07:26 PM

you are obviously hating on this coin because you are involved with QBC, but you will see how well our coin does, QBC is an IPO SCAM!!!

I rushed because we were under pressure by this impostor, your quebec coin uses generic pics right off google images and looks like an IPOscam....

We are not selling anything

Check the website, it is up : http://quebeccoin.info/fr/acceuil/

scam_exposer_jr

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:07:51 PM

never heard of quebec not even a country is this even a coin?HuhHuhHuhHuh

scam!!!!!!
ereborltc

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:11:40 PM

oh look a new account from a friend of JPGangon lololololol  wow ill never mine your scam coin JP!! lol so so sad!  I'm loving this thread though ! good job guys , ill be mining day one with my 30mh.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████