Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Scam_Exposer is a nuisance and is trolling several threads.  Vote yes.
Yes, Ban Scam_Exposer - 169 (88%)
Please, Ban Scam_Exposer - 23 (12%)
Total Voters: 192

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition to Ban Scam_Exposer from Bitcointalk. 162 Votes and climbing!  (Read 5831 times)
fuckingacoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:47:10 PM

Please bump the thread so others can see what Scam_Exposer is doing.

THIS IS GOOD UKRAINIAN BALLOT CHOICES YES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:49:30 PM

If you want him gone, you vote.  If not, you don't.  There is no petition option on BCT so this is the closest thing.
scam_exposer_jr

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:51:45 PM

hello im the new scam exposer please send me all of your btc thanks

dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:52:47 PM

hello im the new scam exposer please send me all of your btc thanks

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HASHX11

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:52:58 PM

I see that there is a combined effort to tarnish my good name with negative trust ratings.  Go ahead.  I don't care because I haven't and will not be trading anything with anyone.  Anyone can look through my posts and see I have one mission and one mission only.  That is to do whatever i can to expose crapcoins and scamcoins.  I am apparently doing a good job as evidenced by the effort you scammers are exhibiting to try and destroy me.  Ha ha ha.

I am very happy with the work that I have done.  I have stopped several scam coins from being launched.  That is my goal and at that I am succeeding. 

Exposing scams is okay but asking money to remove post and to promote coins just makes you one of them.

But I didn't ask anyone for any money.  These guys keep posting a screenshot of another user called sitefive asking for money but that doesn't have anything to do with me.  There Is a combined effort to discredit me but I knew that would happen.  Just like the negative trust ratings when I haven't had any trade or exchanges with anyone.  Hopefully people will see it for what it is.  It reminds me of FOX news.  They just tell the same lies over and over again because that's what the audience wants to hear.  Their audience is the scammers that are only here to prey on the naive.  They would like nothing more than for people like me to just go away and let them continue on with their next scam unopposed.

I will admit that I have been rather bold in some of my posts and I have toned down my rhetoric out of respect for this site.  I will focus only on the details and not get involved with petty bickering and personal attacks.

I literally saw scam_exposer and then all this text....didn't read any of it....Probably because its 100% bullshit.
xodianbarr

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:53:29 PM

I see that there is a combined effort to tarnish my good name with negative trust ratings.  Go ahead.  I don't care because I haven't and will not be trading anything with anyone.  Anyone can look through my posts and see I have one mission and one mission only.  That is to do whatever i can to expose crapcoins and scamcoins.  I am apparently doing a good job as evidenced by the effort you scammers are exhibiting to try and destroy me.  Ha ha ha.

I am very happy with the work that I have done.  I have stopped several scam coins from being launched.  That is my goal and at that I am succeeding.  

Exposing scams is okay but asking money to remove post and to promote coins just makes you one of them.

But I didn't ask anyone for any money.  These guys keep posting a screenshot of another user called sitefive asking for money but that doesn't have anything to do with me.  There Is a combined effort to discredit me but I knew that would happen.  Just like the negative trust ratings when I haven't had any trade or exchanges with anyone.  Hopefully people will see it for what it is.  It reminds me of FOX news.  They just tell the same lies over and over again because that's what the audience wants to hear.  Their audience is the scammers that are only here to prey on the naive.  They would like nothing more than for people like me to just go away and let them continue on with their next scam unopposed.

I will admit that I have been rather bold in some of my posts and I have toned down my rhetoric out of respect for this site.  I will focus only on the details and not get involved with petty bickering and personal attacks.

As i am sure you are aware, a scam does not necessarily have to have anything to do with money.  It is about actively deceiving people for personal gain.  Based on your previous quote I can quite honestly say that it appears your personal gain was the betterment of Bitcoin at the expense of other fledgling coins.  If I am wrong then I stand corrected, but it certainly appears that way to me.

~~ Xodianbarr ~~
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:57:08 PM

If you want him gone, you vote.  If not, you don't.  There is no petition option on BCT so this is the closest thing.

Wow.  You sound like you want to stifle any opposing viewpoints just like the totalitarian regimes that rule many countries.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:58:15 PM

I see that there is a combined effort to tarnish my good name with negative trust ratings.  Go ahead.  I don't care because I haven't and will not be trading anything with anyone.  Anyone can look through my posts and see I have one mission and one mission only.  That is to do whatever i can to expose crapcoins and scamcoins.  I am apparently doing a good job as evidenced by the effort you scammers are exhibiting to try and destroy me.  Ha ha ha.

I am very happy with the work that I have done.  I have stopped several scam coins from being launched.  That is my goal and at that I am succeeding.  

As i am sure you are aware, a scam does not necessarily have to have anything to do with money.  It is about actively deceiving people for personal gain.  Based on your previous quote I can quite honestly say that it appears your personal gain was the betterment of Bitcoin at the expense of other fledgling coins.  If I am wrong then I stand corrected, but it certainly appears that way to me.

~~ Xodianbarr ~~

Exactly.  Using all caps and bashing tons of launches is actually detrimental to your "purpose", Scam_Exposer.  As you can see, the community wants you gone.  You have annoyed several people and yes, you have ruined several launches.  Congratulations.

I hope you understand the meaning behind the enormous amount of votes to ban you from this forum this thread has accrued over the last 30 minutes.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:02:48 PM

Wow.  You sound like you want to stifle any opposing viewpoints just like the totalitarian regimes that rule many countries.

You are welcome to create your own poll to not ban Scam_Exposer.
scam_exposer

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:08:53 PM

~~ Xodianbarr ~~

Actually I was not doing anything for the betterment of Bitcoin.  I just got fed up with scam after scam.  It's hard to sit by and watch people get taken in by an obvious scam.  After stackcoin you would think that people would be wiser.  But the scams and crapcoins just sped up.  It's making altcoins nothing but a joke and that in itself is good for Bitcoin.  If my goal was the betterment of Bitcoin then just sitting back and watching the altcoin world implode would be the best course of action.

I don't want to see altcoins continue to be looked at as suspect because of a few greedy people trying to take shortcuts.  There is room for altcoins but there isn't room for the endless coins that are released daily without any real purpose.  There are 222 coins on coinmarketcap right now and at least another couple hundred that haven't made it on the list and more being launched almost everyday.  Sometimes multiple coin launches a day.  99% of these coins are just clones and have no innovation or goal other than to be a pump and dump.  If the altcoin community wants to have a strong thriving community then it needs to take the trash out  and clean house.  What's going on now is unsustainable and will end badly if it continues.

scam_exposer

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:13:14 PM

~~ Xodianbarr ~~

Exactly.  Using all caps and bashing tons of launches is actually detrimental to your "purpose", Scam_Exposer.  As you can see, the community wants you gone.  You have annoyed several people and yes, you have ruined several launches.  Congratulations.

I hope you understand the meaning behind the enormous amount of votes to ban you from this forum this thread has accrued over the last 30 minutes.

How does banning a username get rid of me?

It doesn't.

It's like you guys talking your crap coins up with phrases like "To the moon".  Just saying it doesn't make it so.

I don't really care about your poll.  It's out of my control.  But if you think that you'll ever get rid of me you're wrong.

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:15:32 PM

Wow if that's true, what a pathetic cunt.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
xodianbarr

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:15:46 PM

~~ Xodianbarr ~~

Actually I was not doing anything for the betterment of Bitcoin.  I just got fed up with scam after scam.  It's hard to sit by and watch people get taken in by an obvious scam.  After stackcoin you would think that people would be wiser.  But the scams and crapcoins just sped up.  It's making altcoins nothing but a joke and that in itself is good for Bitcoin.  If my goal was the betterment of Bitcoin then just sitting back and watching the altcoin world implode would be the best course of action.

I don't want to see altcoins continue to be looked at as suspect because of a few greedy people trying to take shortcuts.  There is room for altcoins but there isn't room for the endless coins that are released daily without any real purpose.  There are 222 coins on coinmarketcap right now and at least another couple hundred that haven't made it on the list and more being launched almost everyday.  Sometimes multiple coin launches a day.  99% of these coins are just clones and have no innovation or goal other than to be a pump and dump.  If the altcoin community wants to have a strong thriving community then it needs to take the trash out  and clean house.  What's going on now is unsustainable and will end badly if it continues.

I personally think that Bitcoin is just as susceptible to all the negativity these coins being produced is causing.  I would tend to agree with you that all these new coins are doing nothing to improve the reputation of cryptos but that is the drawback of open source code and people can't have it both ways.

~~ Xodianbarr ~~
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:18:36 PM

~~ Xodianbarr ~~

It doesn't.

It's like you guys talking your crap coins up with phrases like "To the moon".  Just saying it doesn't make it so.

I don't really care about your poll.  It's out of my control.  But if you think that you'll ever get rid of me you're wrong.

I can't get rid of you.  I would if I could.  And if you don't care about the poll, then why are you here defending yourself? 

Even if you aren't banned, the number of users who are tired of you says something.
scam_exposer

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:21:45 PM

~~ Xodianbarr ~~

It doesn't.

I can't get rid of you.  I would if I could.  And if you don't care about the poll, then why are you here defending yourself? 

Even if you aren't banned, the number of users who are tired of you says something.

I'm not defending myself I'm telling the truth.

Enjoy your poll.  At least this isn't a scam.  You actually have a stated purpose that you're trying to achieve.  Unlike the crapcoins and their fluff and fancy logo's.

semisyntheticpsy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:26:33 PM

Bump, this guy seems like a right cunt  Undecided
mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:35:24 PM

I see that there is a combined effort to tarnish my good name with negative trust ratings.  Go ahead.  I don't care because I haven't and will not be trading anything with anyone.  Anyone can look through my posts and see I have one mission and one mission only.  That is to do whatever i can to expose crapcoins and scamcoins.  I am apparently doing a good job as evidenced by the effort you scammers are exhibiting to try and destroy me.  Ha ha ha.

I am very happy with the work that I have done.  I have stopped several scam coins from being launched.  That is my goal and at that I am succeeding. 

But I didn't ask anyone for any money.  These guys keep posting a screenshot of another user called sitefive asking for money but that doesn't have anything to do with me.  There Is a combined effort to discredit me but I knew that would happen.  Just like the negative trust ratings when I haven't had any trade or exchanges with anyone.  Hopefully people will see it for what it is.  It reminds me of FOX news.  They just tell the same lies over and over again because that's what the audience wants to hear.  Their audience is the scammers that are only here to prey on the naive.  They would like nothing more than for people like me to just go away and let them continue on with their next scam unopposed.

I will admit that I have been rather bold in some of my posts and I have toned down my rhetoric out of respect for this site.  I will focus only on the details and not get involved with petty bickering and personal attacks.

As i am sure you are aware, a scam does not necessarily have to have anything to do with money.  It is about actively deceiving people for personal gain.  Based on your previous quote I can quite honestly say that it appears your personal gain was the betterment of Bitcoin at the expense of other fledgling coins.  If I am wrong then I stand corrected, but it certainly appears that way to me.

~~ Xodianbarr ~~

Exactly.  Using all caps and bashing tons of launches is actually detrimental to your "purpose", Scam_Exposer.  As you can see, the community wants you gone.  You have annoyed several people and yes, you have ruined several launches.  Congratulations.

It doesn't.

There's something called ip ban... And you clearly have no life but to be an annoyance, I'd kill myself if I were you.
dwolfx

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:57:45 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 11:08:23 PM by dwolfx

This guy pretty much just runs into every new thread and calls it a scam coin, pretty much just a spammer / troll.

I wouldn't say ban the guy, but atleast a warning to chillax and keep it to like 1 post per page.... we get it, you think the coin is a "scam" no need to bombard every thread with 19 pages of the same 3 sentences.

Honestly bad coins will fail on their own.
I think by now most people have learned that investing into IPO'S is a bad idea.
I think by now most people know that pre-mined junk is pre-mined junk.

Let it go, let people make their own mistakes its not like people are taking out a 2nd mortgage to invest in IPO'S if someone stupid had 100 BTC to invest in some stupid coin thats not even out yet. . .  thats on them.

But the dude just runs into  threads before the coins even get released bashing it with no proof, only his word which is pretty much worthless around here.

Most of his posts are just

"LOLOLOLOL SCAM LOLOLOLOL IRS IS GONA GET YOU IF YOU INVEST IN THIS SCAM" like.... what kind of retarded shit is that? its just spam
A proper way to report a scam would be:

"The developer is known scam artist, because so and so(list facts / evidence)"
"The coin is a scam because , of this problem in the code/format of the coin/distribution of the coin, here is evidence)"
"The coin is a scam because QT has a virus or something here is evidence"

But going page by page, posting B.S. just to fear-monger people away from coins for no reason makes it look more like you are trying to steer people towards coins YOU want them to dump BTC into so that YOU can scam people.

I could make a stupid account and go thread by thread announcing every coin as a scam, it does no good for anyone it just pisses people off and annoys the community and fills the threads with meaningless spam for no reason.

Also rash accusations against pool operators etc, for no reason or merit, I remember one time Leetpools (think it was for Spaincoin not sure) went down and him and some other guy if I am not mistaken were accusing Laterbreh of running a scam pool (meanwhile the pool was under ddos came up a few hours later and payed everyone . . .), running around and making stupid accusations..... isn't merited and thats one reason this dude is so hated.

No one cares if you actually expose a scam coin.
But 90% of the time, you are just running posts for no reason.

I honestly wouldn't doubt that the other guy who is hitting up devs for money to stop the harassment are one and the same as scam_exposer probably posting from proxy with different forum account.
(uses both accounts to de-rail thread, then uses one expendable account to hit the devs up for mafia money).
I would def ban the other guy trying to blackmail coin devs and I would put scam_exposer on probation with time off for good behavior.

We can all be friends, no need to make enemies just relax a little come down some.

Leetpools!
SiliconValleyCoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:04:10 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 11:21:17 PM by SiliconValleyCoin

+1 on this thread, he seems to have the entire community annoyed I cant see his posts for the most part, Ignore button works like a charm.

minedout

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:36:41 AM

+1 to thread
+1 to banning.

troll gonna troll
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: