Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Automatic Trading bot developed since early 2011 and going! ✪✪✪✪ free for all  (Read 810 times)
rickmoneyswag (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:19:52 AM

News:
v1.71 ✪Public API & Private API supported✪
########################################✪✪✪✪✪#############################################################

Check Guide & Donations section for more info.
UPDATE: Website is now released, and we updated the CryptoCurrency elite trading bot now compatible with more sites and coins

Our website link: http://ccelite.biz
Video link: http://vimeo.com/89962629

DL: Download link is in the website.

-----Description & Extras-----

I'm proud to announce Cryptocurrency Elite the #1 trading bot in the market since 2011, the most dedicated free automatic trading bot.
Compatibility: Windows (Most stable), and mac and linux.
This is one of the competing bots back in development from 2011, we have mastered programming to present to you the highest profitability ratio and the lowest losses.

Here is the bot, free premium for everyone, load it up, login to your exchange sites and start trading or do it while you are asleep, that way you will be making money even when you are in your real life job, or when you can't be here when the market is rising and when other countries are awake and prices are different.
Requirements: None, but having .net framwork 4.0 might be necessary for some functions,and for mac/linux you will need java Note: (Not needed for windows)

-----F.A.Q-----

1.Does this really work?
A.Yes, you will need an internet connection for the bot to make succesful trades however

2.What operating systems are supported, and what coins are supported?
B. Every coin in exchange sites is supported, there is a major list of coins supported in the program, but please be aware it might take us a day to add a newly released coin for example a coin that was made yesterday.

3. Can i get banned for using this?
C. None of the users i know got banned for using this, this does not in any way alter the connections it simply does maths and checks with trusted sources and other exchanges for profit surges, something a human can't do, to best maximize profits and sleep soundly is by using this tested and profitable tool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThunderSheep

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

The sheep who walks through walls.

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:21:30 AM

Has your Cryptostock's account been hacked?
Your name has been replaced by CCElite, an announcement was posted by you for a free bot (which does not seem like something you'd do, plus the link is fishy), and the 50000 shares are now marked as "publicly held". Also, about 30 shares were sold way below IPO price (thankfully there were few buy orders).
Actually, I believe I answered my own question Wink

Proceed with caution.
randomlygenerated

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:36:25 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 11:47:28 AM by randomlygenerated

News:
v1.71 ✪Public API & Private API supported✪
########################################✪✪✪✪✪#############################################################

Check Guide & Donations section for more info.
UPDATE: Website is now released, and we updated the CryptoCurrency elite trading bot now compatible with more sites and coins

So this is new news and an update on what? As far as I can tell this has just appeared out of nowhere.

Here is the bot, free premium for everyone, load it up, login to your exchange sites and start trading or do it while you are asleep, that way you will be making money even when you are in your real life job, or when you can't be here when the market is rising and when other countries are awake and prices are different.

Aka give us your login details and we'll proceed to empty out all your accounts.

Chance of scam: 11/10.

Also be careful even going to the site - it requests to run something in Java. Who knows what kind of malware it might be.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:04:00 PM

This looks absolutely legit, where do I have to enter all of my credentials?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: