Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Bitcoin Island - Bali - Indonesia  (Read 55475 times)
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:38:35 PM

Soon we can buy anything with Bitcoin in Bali
It's very interesting Cheesy

faucet used to be profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
St-ly_T

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:26:01 AM

Apa khabar neighbour! I think its a GREAT IDEA! But I'm not too sure about the entire island, you will need your government to support for sure, but you can start small first, and if it's gonna take off, it's gonna take off, if not, well, at least you tried! How's the bitcoin scene in Indonesia? We have our first Bitcoin ATMs in Malaysia a month ago, one in Bangsar, KL and one in Penang, with more to come.  I think bitcoin will be big this part of the world too. But we really need all the other SEA countries to be on board as well. Hopefully when adoption has grown big enough with its infrastructures in place bitcoin will be accepted as legal tender.

Apa Kabar, bukan Apa khabar

i still think it's better to wait for the government to settle down some rules for cryptocurrencies before we take the next step... Even if the governments can't meddle with bitcoin directly, they can ban it like what Russia did and their citizen would begin to fear bitcoin again

I think true entrepreneur never bother with government rules, rather they will think of creating wealth and if in future they run into new government regulation, all they do is to think of an entrepreneurial way to still create wealth while not going against the rules

St-ly_T

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:28:47 AM

I am planning something to give more choices and values for Indonesian people as well as visitors to Indonesia where right now they are restricted by the cartel way of Indonesian banking.

I will reveal more after I launch it.

nutshell26

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:11:43 AM

I am planning something to give more choices and values for Indonesian people as well as visitors to Indonesia where right now they are restricted by the cartel way of Indonesian banking.

I will reveal more after I launch it.

by using the bitcoin technology? Looking forward to hearing more about it  Smiley

bitcoinuts

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:22:14 AM

i still think it's better to wait for the government to settle down some rules for cryptocurrencies before we take the next step... Even if the governments can't meddle with bitcoin directly, they can ban it like what Russia did and their citizen would begin to fear bitcoin again
the Indonesian government has always lagged in their various fields.. there has to step 100, we here still 10.
suck ..
they always selfish

that goes not only for Indonesian government. Other countries as well too.

Well at least, UK is spending their money to study more about cryptocurrencies before they decide to say anything about it so I guess that's a start  Cheesy
nutshell26

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:21:44 AM

the Indonesian government has always lagged in their various fields.. there has to step 100, we here still 10.
suck ..
they always selfish

Well at least, UK is spending their money to study more about cryptocurrencies before they decide to say anything about it so I guess that's a start  Cheesy

doing research, huh? perhaps they're thinking about how to stop Bitcoin from being used for money laundering etc... haha as if fiat money never did something like that before

kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:35:17 AM

Soon we can buy anything with Bitcoin in Bali
It's very interesting Cheesy

not 'soon', I think. Maybe we still have to wait for at least another year...
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6635

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 01:57:00 AM

Almost 1 year pass from this project I can't wait to visit Indonesia.
But how about this project progress now?

rayhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

be your self

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:23:46 AM

I live in here in Indonesia but don't know about the progress this project yeahh coz Bali is very far from my region
so where are you from ? 

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6635

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 03:45:24 AM

I live in here in Indonesia but don't know about the progress this project yeahh coz Bali is very far from my region
so where are you from ? 

I'm from Singapore.  Smiley
Nice to meet you dude can't wait to see Bitcoin island.

nutshell26

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:20:53 AM

suck ..
they always selfish

doing research, huh? perhaps they're thinking about how to stop Bitcoin from being used for money laundering etc... haha as if fiat money never did something like that before

yeah well I honestly think that governments are scared when it comes to cryptocurrencies because they really can't control it like how they usually control money. It's not even because bitcoin is more likely to be used for money laundering, it's just because if their people start going to bitcoin, then the governments will start to lose their position

rayhan

be your self

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:13:48 AM

so where are you from ?  

I'm from Singapore.  Smiley
Nice to meet you dude can't wait to see Bitcoin island.
ohh well nice 2 meet u2 Smiley
yeaa i think Oscar has giving good virus about bitcoin and is being arranged for bitisland soon be realized,
i saw him many giving of enrichment or guidance about bitcoin here ..

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:14:56 AM

suck ..
they always selfish

yeah well I honestly think that governments are scared when it comes to cryptocurrencies because they really can't control it like how they usually control money. It's not even because bitcoin is more likely to be used for money laundering, it's just because if their people start going to bitcoin, then the governments will start to lose their position

well you can always launder with physical cash too.
blame the users, not the technology.

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:11:31 AM

It is territory dangerous or at war? Cheesy
nutshell26

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:17:24 AM

suck ..
they always selfish

exactly. This is what upsets me the most. And now they're even blaming Bitcoin for ISIS even when the organization only had like 3 bitcoins and the rest of their funds is in us dollars

rayhan

be your self

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:25:12 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 02:45:31 AM by rayhan

suck ..
they always selfish

Well at least, UK is spending their money to study more about cryptocurrencies before they decide to say anything about it so I guess that's a start  Cheesy

exactly. This is what upsets me the most. And now they're even blaming Bitcoin for ISIS even when the organization only had like 3 bitcoins and the rest of their funds is in us dollars
ISIS huh?
meh. why even extends to that organization? they have strong enough evidence to prove the ISIS using bitcoin ?

St-ly_T

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:27:56 AM

suck ..
they always selfish

That's laughable. As if ISIS would die if they ban bitcoin. As if ISIS can't use other means to send money.

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:11:43 PM

Of course not, we are an Independent Country.
And there is no war in here.

faucet used to be profitable
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:29:56 PM

they have strong enough evidence to prove the ISIS using bitcoin ?

How about evidence of ISIS, period? Show me some, and I'll show you how much money it takes to get a video clip of 12 middle-eastern men firing AK47's into the air

Vires in numeris
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:35:51 AM

is bali dangerous you mean? nope, it's a really great place. You might have to worry about some pickpockets stealing your money though but that's the more reason why you should use Bitcoin right?  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: