Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CC] I am Crypto and so can you | ★☆ COLBERT COIN ☆★ | Now on TWO Exchanges  (Read 25774 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:32:28 PM

And we got a new Blockchainexplorer for you. The more the merrier..... Wink

http://explorerino.com/chain/ColbertCoin

Your welcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 03:53:07 PM

0% fee - nothing less!

Signup now, pool is hashing!

http://cc.poolerino.com/

0% fee - VARDIFF - PROP - Payouts every 2 minutes (0.00001 tx & 0.001 autopayout)

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com

And we got a new Blockchainexplorer for you. The more the merrier..... Wink

http://explorerino.com/chain/ColbertCoin

Your welcome.

Got both in the OP. Thanks man

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:09:08 PM

First ColbertCoin Faucet!!!!

http://cc.gahh.ga/

Go get some FREEEEEEEEE coins!!

[Please dont Abuse, and feel FREE to donate to help me fund it.]

You can get Free ColbertCoin every 24hrs!! Feel free to come back everyday!!

This Faucet is Sponsored by COINFREAKS.COM ColbertCoin Stratum Mining Pool

Got it in the OP. Thanks brother

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:23:21 PM

Max Coins: 1,000,000
Not nearly enough?
Why only 1 Million?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:46:32 PM

Max Coins: 1,000,000
Not nearly enough?
Why only 1 Million?

To give a sense of value and not artificially increase network market cap with an inflated number of coins that have no true intrinsic value individually

It will take between 2 and 4 years to be fully mined out, depending on how much the difficulty fluctuates

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:30:34 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 11:06:10 PM by andyatcrux

Supplies are limited, mine now! Rare coin and no premine, very fair launch. Diff still low. No excuses missing the train on this one.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 11:51:04 PM

Supplies are limited, mine now! Rare coin and no premine, very fair launch. Diff still low. No excuses missing the train on this one.

Still only 4600 out there so far

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:17:19 AM

Exchanges Supporting CC

Thanks Poloniex! Still under 5000 mined so far

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:42:53 AM

I am mining this and buying. Really good buys right now.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:48:29 AM

Guys, NO ONE is going to mine your coin being SHA256, and Colbert is NOT going to bump it.
I tried mining your coin with a 10 x 280x farm and didn't get shit. No coins now start SHA256,
you had better change it to keccak, scrypt, or scrypt-N so normal people can mine it.  You
and your few buddies with old antminers pre-mining this coin is not going to get you very far.
I would mine and promote your coin if you change algos and re-launch properly with no pre-mine.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:53:06 AM

Guys, NO ONE is going to mine your coin being SHA256, and Colbert is NOT going to bump it.
I tried mining your coin with a 10 x 280x farm and didn't get shit. No coins now start SHA256,
you had better change it to keccak, scrypt, or scrypt-N so normal people can mine it.  You
and your few buddies with old antminers pre-mining this coin is not going to get you very far.
I would mine and promote your coin if you change algos and re-launch properly with no pre-mine.

There's nothing wrong with SHA. It also leaves the option to add merged mining with a coinlike Bitcoin later on. There are less than 5000 CC out there after 2 days. You call that an instamine?

jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:59:40 AM

you had better change it to keccak, scrypt, or scrypt-N so normal people can mine it.  You

That's not happening at all. There are less than 5000 CC out there after 2 days. You call that an instamine?
YES, when 10 x 280x's are hashing at 7mh/s earning 4 CC/day AND
your Antminers are hashing at 700,000mh/s earning 400 CC/day, well
yes that is an unfair pre-mine that is  going on.  You never officially announced
an exact launch time either. But really, you think ANYONE is going to mine
SHA256 these days? Change algos and be gpu friendly or the coin goes nowhere.
I have been on teams of a few coins, different algos, but nothing as ludicris as
you are trying to pull. I have no idea how you even got on Poloniex, must have bribed them.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:03:14 AM

That's not happening at all. There are less than 5000 CC out there after 2 days. You call that an instamine?
yes that is an unfair pre-mine that is  going on.  You never officially announced
I have been on teams of a few coins, different algos, but nothing as ludicris as
you are trying to pull. I have no idea how you even got on Poloniex, must have bribed them.

I didn't pay him a single coin. Don't be mad because you have Scrypt rigs

vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:22:51 AM

you had better change it to keccak, scrypt, or scrypt-N so normal people can mine it.  You

yes that is an unfair pre-mine that is  going on.  You never officially announced

All i can tell from this is, your upset cause you have 10x 280's and want to support ColbertCoin but cant??
You can support it other ways, why dont you go back to mining your Doge and trade that in for some CC?

80 posts and a member since November 2013, i would dare say you have no idea and doge was the coin that brought you to crypto??
You could always of bought one of those brand spanking new ant miners at the same time u bought your 10x 280's...... for around the same price....
You obviously where presented with a choice and choose the hardware you did for a reason.
Dont take your frustrations out on every random SHA coin to be released in 2014...

In regards to Poloniex, they would be stupid not to pick up this coin early... as would any exchange...
I personally made the pool, explorer and the faucet and i actually own 0 sha rigs...
To my name i have 25CC, and im about to go increase that now as much as i can by buying them cheap while there is still a chance.
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 04:44:13 AM

Actually I never have mined DOGE. I got into mining litecoin, then other alts. I mined Max coin for a while, I mostly mine scrypt-n coins now that Asic multipools are ruining scrypt. And I have been on coin dev teams, I know enough to tell you this coin will fail being SHA256. And yes I could have bought a useless antminer, but with 280x's I can CHOOSE my algo, between Keccak, X11, scrypt, scrypt-n, and whatever else comes out. You guys are stuck with outdated antminers that can't do jack except instamine your own made up clone scam coins.  Good luck with that, because everyone that owns a gpu or gpu rig, or gpu farm, or even scrypt asic are all going to run out and buy an old antminer to mine your shit coin. Get a clue, change the algo.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money