Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AtlanticCouncil: Bitcoin The Future of Currency? don't miss it  (Read 1154 times)
visaco (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:24:30 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 10:06:10 AM by visaco

don't miss it very interesting discussion
Please join us for a discussion with Jason Healey,Director, Cyber Statecraft Initiative; Kevin Houk, Bitcoin Miner; and Ronald Marks, President, Intelligence Enterprises LLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJHk7QzSqn4

I have told you NEM will make you a millionaire and we have made it ...IOST is the new baby Money making machine.  keep an eye on this little Monster...
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 08:31:12 AM

Kevin Houk is gonna work for blockchain.info? Ok I don't know if they would re-think that decision after listening to what he did there.

The bitcoin geeks he lost when he showed off his ignorance towards the metric system. To me 100µɃ sounds way worse than 0.1Ƀ. The Sudoku example might neither have convinced that group, especially after the warning of getting ultra technical now.

Yes, there are probably smarter people than him even though he loves emphasizing they might exist in such an ironical way that I tend to believe he's not too convinced. And no, he may not show us his mining rig that he worked so hard on.

Securities, assets, commodities, yuan (if not renminbi) are words one might have heard before.

Finally the slip where he talked about hiring hit-men got him the weirdo label for all those that still kept thinking he's the cute geek on the panel.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 04:35:09 PM

don't miss it very interesting discussion
Please join us for a discussion with Jason Healey,Director, Cyber Statecraft Initiative; Kevin Houk, Bitcoin Miner; and Ronald Marks, President, Intelligence Enterprises LLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJHk7QzSqn4

I saw it yesterday - best part from around ~18:30min when this young guy in the middle is speaking.

Regards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: