Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you play a lottery that...
Less % goes to prizes, but a % goes to donations startup companies  working for bitcoin technology growth, wide use, developement and acceptance.
Less % goes to prizes, but a % goes to donations to organisations working for bitcoin  working for bitcoin growth, developement and acceptance.
Less % goes to prizes, but a % goes to companies and organisations working for bitcoin growth, developement and acceptance.
No donations at all, I rather choose a lottery with high % of pay out to players.
I do not play online or offline at all.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin lottery need your views and advices  (Read 725 times)
Onar (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:08:00 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 12:21:18 PM by Onar

I am drafting and developing a lottery that is to benefit the bitcoin community in form of a X% will go to donations to companies and organisations that somehow works with growing the bitcoin technology market cap and acceptance.

Have you played a bitcoin dice or other online lottery game? Tell about what type of game you prefer and why and who is most attractive?
Have you played a offline lottery or betting?  Tell about what type of game you prefer and why?
Anything other of importance?
Whats most important? fun vs prizes etc.

(This is not a thread where bet and lottery sites will have the opportunity to advertise the site. This is a thread regards to what the bitcoin and community wants and needs regards to a online bet and lottery platform)
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4441

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:33:26 PM

i hope you will atleast investigate these startups and ask for proof of work and that they want their projects to succeed.

too many times i have read people saying that they want to start up a business, they get funding, and they run off..
i would not say business startups need funding, as a $10 website and a coder that works in the evenings in his free time can start up a business. i would say that helping an existent start up that has a website and a service to prove their business plan can work, aswell as revealing their real life identity.. should be a good point at which funding is given to help expand/mainstream it.

basically, if they dont have a prototype dont fund them, if they want to be anonymous dont fund them, if they are running a ponzi/pyramid dont fund them, if all they have is an idea posted on a forum, an nothing else to back them up.... you guessed it, dont fund them.

bitcoin does not need regulation.. but we do need to have some "ethics checking" atleast. more of a moral code, than a regulation.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:55:55 PM

Hi,
In my opinion if you would like that the Bitcoin prize goes up everybody need to spread the word, so winning just less % on lottery and growing the community is better then just win more and do not have a place to spend them.

Best Regards,

Gondel
Onar (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:49:38 PM

Yes it is not about funding a start up for the funding sake. The start up must have shown some sort of proof, in form of working model, reveneau or other. A due dilligence must be done... But in general 3 of 5 start ups go bankrupt in the 5 first years, so startup a business is a hard world.

In general I would think that, if part of a games revenue went back to the community the community also would enjoy the game.

i hope you will atleast investigate these startups and ask for proof of work and that they want their projects to succeed.

too many times i have read people saying that they want to start up a business, they get funding, and they run off..
i would not say business startups need funding, as a $10 website and a coder that works in the evenings in his free time can start up a business. i would say that helping an existent start up that has a website and a service to prove their business plan can work, aswell as revealing their real life identity.. should be a good point at which funding is given to help expand/mainstream it.

basically, if they dont have a prototype dont fund them, if they want to be anonymous dont fund them, if they are running a ponzi/pyramid dont fund them, if all they have is an idea posted on a forum, an nothing else to back them up.... you guessed it, dont fund them.

bitcoin does not need regulation.. but we do need to have some "ethics checking" atleast. more of a moral code, than a regulation.
Onar (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:49:25 AM

People has given interest, but you still have the chance. if you are or have a developer, marketing team or other resources you mean is of importance and can contribute with please send a PM. it may be you are a individual with skills and time to spear, you have a company with untaped resources or other. We are interested in the entire chain from developement to running the business.

Work are soon starting up.

We are developing a lottery not seen a like in the Bitcoin ecosystem.

Look forward for your PM.

best regards

teddmarketing.com

Activity: 92

TeddMarketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 12:42:46 PM

Dear Onar!
I am really interested in your project development.
I am representing Teddmarketing communications agency. Our main goal is to help cryptocurrency related projects and bring them up to high level.
We are ready to assist you with development and the following support.
Please let me know if you are interested.

TeddMarketing: Curiosity. Creativity. Cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: