Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-e withdraw to visa... ?  (Read 728 times)
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:30:47 PM

hey folks

so i logged onto btc-e for first time in a while and noticed they had a message up saying withdraw to visa works without delay.
I wasn't aware they did a withdraw to visa, but anyways now i am aware Smiley

so my questions are.... does anyone do this and can confirm it works reliably ?
My visa is from an Australian bank, if that matters ? and the amount I intend to withdraw would be just be $3k or so.. nothing to exciting.
also.. how long does it actually take for the money to turn up in the account ?? I'm sure the info is available on the site, but I would prefer to here from some happy customers who are actually doing it ??

never had any issues using btc-e, but i've only ever used them to trade ltc/ppc/btc etc etc, never actually withdrawn actual $ from the site.

any info on the visa service would be good Smiley

thanks

Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:31:59 AM

no one has used this service Sad ?

rammy2k2
Legendary