Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What anonymous coin will succeed?  --still adding new coins, PM me details if you miss some coin here--    DO NOT MISS MY NEW POLL, loking for altcoin badboys here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=723764.0    Buy FTC now
Anoncoin [ANC]
Darkcoin [DRK]
Fedoracoin [TIPS]
Other
Bytecoin [BCN]
Zerocash
Monero [XMR]
HoneyPenny [HP]
Libertycoin [XLB]
Quazarcoin [QCN]
Fantomcoin [FCN]
Pinkcoin [PC]
Cryptcoin [CRYPT]
Orangecoin [OC]
Cinnicoin [CINNI]
Vericoin [VRC]
BitcoinDark [BTCD]
Cloakcoin [CLOAK]
XCurrency [XC]
VootCoin [VOOT]
Vertcoin [VTC]
Supercoin [SUPERCOIN]
Credits [CRD]
MammothCoin [MAMM]
Boolberycoin [BBR]
Aerocoin [AERO]
Stealthcoin [XST]
Synccoin [SYNC]
Incognitocoin [IGC]
Keycoin [KEY]
Lockcoin [LOCK]
Boomcoin [BOOM]
[NEM]
Shadowcoin [SDC]
NEOS
Feathercoin [FTC]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Poll] What anonymous coin will succed?  (Read 90270 times)
lunokhod2

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:20:21 PM

I think the XLB will come true with anonymous technology. Because of IE.

Yeah, IE is a scammer.  Also a coin does not need to be anonymous.  Anonymous services can be used external to the coin for anonymity.  DarkCoin's anonymity comes at a VERY high price, 10% of every block in fact.
Darkcoin is not anonymous either. It only mixes your transaction with a few others. It offers better privacy than other coins, but that is about it.

Do you not know how darkcoin works? It's anonymity equals that of Bytecoin's and those Bytecoin clones(Monero, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and FantomCoin)

Plus, while it's masternodes serve a function to provide anonymous transactions, they also serve as an huge incentive to uphold the network.
With bitcoin, if you run a node to help the network, you dont get paid, with Darkcoin you do...

Not to mention, Darkcoin will be having I2P AND Ring Signatures. It's practically the perfect anonymous coin, and it isn't a clone, like Monero, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and Fantomcoin, are of Bytecoin.
You do not seem to understand the difference between anonymity and privacy.

In Darkcoin, it is hard to figure out the transaction linkages because of coinjoin/darksend, but not impossible. Even the developer acknowledges that.

Btyecoin is similar: The fewer the number of participants in the ring signature, the easier it is to figure out the sender. The developers acknowledge that. It is no secret.

I2P only hides your IP number. This is useful, but is unrelated to blockchain analysis.

Darkcoin will not implement ring signatures according to the developers.

Do your homework, and stop wasting people's time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:13:32 PM

Not to mention, Darkcoin will be having I2P
https://geti2p.net/en/blog/post/2014/05/25/Monero-partnership  Grin

I think Monero will have I2P long before Darkcoin Wink

It's practically the perfect anonymous coin, and it isn't a clone, like Monero, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and Fantomcoin, are of Bytecoin.
Monero was a needed fork to get rid of the BCN premine. I agree Quazarcoin is a clone. HoneyPenny / Boolberry has a new, more ASIC-resistant hashing algorithm and contributes many improvements and future improvements (GUI, database, etc.) to the CryptoNote codebase. Fantomcoin is an experiment in merged mining for CryptoNote.

If you consider DRK to not be a clone, you can't consider any of these to be clones..
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:24:20 PM

It's practically the perfect anonymous coin, and it isn't a clone, like Monero, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and Fantomcoin, are of Bytecoin.
Monero was a needed fork to get rid of the BCN premine. I agree Quazarcoin is a clone. HoneyPenny / Boolberry has a new, more ASIC-resistant hashing algorithm and contributes many improvements and future improvements (GUI, database, etc.) to the CryptoNote codebase. Fantomcoin is an experiment in merged mining for CryptoNote.

If you consider DRK to not be a clone, you can't consider any of these to be clones..

Monero was cloned 100% from Bytecoin. Every feature was taken with no innovations of it's own, that's what I mean by clone.

Dark is one of the few altcoins to have innovations of It's own, masternodes/darksend, advanced version of coinjoin.

Those cryptonote coins are all clones of Bytecoin..

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:18:13 AM

Who care if its a clone if it does his job ? Monero already protects your privacy and has an ongoing partneship with I2P. Dark on the contrary only has promises of anonymity.

Now lets see for how long the market thinks Dark still has value.
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:42:36 AM

Pinkcoin [PC] added
kdfspam

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:21:42 PM

Dark all the way.
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:19:45 AM

Cachecoin seems to be on that list:

Some updates that Kalgecin and our team are wrapping up after long anticipation:

The TOR integration is nearly complete, if you saw it on the test branch Cheesy should be done inside of 2 weeks for live testing on windows clients too.

The Anon method we came up with for sending coins will eliminate blockchain bloat simultaneously that is caused by ring sigs.

Our next item after these are done is to eliminate supernodes (we already have the concept started).

bitfoud

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:54:40 AM

just btc and nxt.all the others are rubbish

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:38:25 AM

Dark on the contrary only has promises of anonymity.

Actually the anonymity feature has been there for ages in the RC versions. It's called Darksend.
thomastaylor

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:15:58 AM

You've not listed the best coin for this year.
Surely you don't know about NEM, do you?

Second best and so on:

NXT, EXO
mediogreFIN

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:32:40 PM

I would have to say that Anoncoin has highest probability of all.

But!.. Maybe roughly something like:

Anoncoin 30%
Blackcoin 25%
Darkcoin 25%
Zerocash 20%

So i bet that in 70% of cases Anoncoin won't succeed. It really isn't that innovative and lacks certain things that other coins now have.

I chose Anoncoin because of name and brand.. It's the first that comes up when you google "anonymous crypto" and name tells it all.. logo is best of them, community works and the price has been quite stabile entire time (variating from 0.0013 to 0.0040 btc)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:23:21 PM

Dark Wallet will succeed because it is Bitcoin.

Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:24:57 AM

Cryptcoin [CRY] added to poll
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:35:36 AM

Monero was cloned 100% from Bytecoin. Every feature was taken with no innovations of it's own, that's what I mean by clone.

Dark is one of the few altcoins to have innovations of It's own, masternodes/darksend, advanced version of coinjoin.

Those cryptonote coins are all clones of Bytecoin..

Indeed, because Byte works really well and is a great coin. It was just premined to fuck so Monero is purely meant to be a more fairly distributed version of Byte

BINTEX