Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gridseeds and Blades for sale in EU - shipped from Germany  (Read 300 times)
PDcologne (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 07:00:33 PM

Hi Guys,

Just updated my site with new prices - my new batch of Gridseeds is in hand and i got better rates this time so savings passed onto my customers.

155€ each or discounts on larger packages - will give further discounts if looking for larger orders.

i have put a new package on the site including everything you need including a Raspberry Pi pre-loaded with image so you just enter your pool info and away you go...  Grin

Payment is accepted in BTC or via Paypal on the site.

If you wish you can also collect from Cologne Germany, as a few people from here have done.

If shipped it will be sent via DHL Paket with tracking numbers 6,99 within Germany, or 16,99 for the rest of EU.

Site has all of my contact details - including my phone number if you want to chat first...

www.pcandmining.de

Any questions im happy to help,

Paul

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: