Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC on Wall Street?  (Read 656 times)
MarkusORT (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:30:04 PM

whats about the Bitcoin on Wall Street?

any new News?

ive heart about the Bitcoin is getting on wall street. Is that true?
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 09:47:59 PM

any new News?

Well yes this is true.
And Wallstreet analysts are very interested in bitcoin as I know.
Type on Google bitcoint Wallstreet, it will find some interesting articles. 
sosulon

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:56:30 AM

But it is confirmed or still in discussion ?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:04:16 PM

any new News?

Most of the Wall Street Bankers remains hostile to the Bitcoin. They are spreading lies using the paid media, to discourage people from using Bitcoin. And they are indirectly aided by criminals among the Bitcoin community, such as the Mark Karpeles. Earlier I used to believe that Bitcoin would one day be adopted by the Wall Street. But now I believe that the Wall Street needs to be exterminated, if we want Bitcoin to succeed.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 02:55:59 PM

any new News?

Most of the Wall Street Bankers remains hostile to the Bitcoin. They are spreading lies using the paid media, to discourage people from using Bitcoin. And they are indirectly aided by criminals among the Bitcoin community, such as the Mark Karpeles. Earlier I used to believe that Bitcoin would one day be adopted by the Wall Street. But now I believe that the Wall Street needs to be exterminated, if we want Bitcoin to succeed.

Well I must say  your point of look is indeed very interesting and I can agree that Wall Street can make nothing good to the Bitcoin - and indeed it can harm our coin....

Nothing is perfect on this world ..
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:32:16 PM

any new News?

Well I must say  your point of look is indeed very interesting and I can agree that Wall Street can make nothing good to the Bitcoin - and indeed it can harm our coin....

Nothing is perfect on this world ..

it can benefit us but most likely won't..

MarkusORT (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:52:46 PM

so just look what will happen in the futuer and hope everything become good =)
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:11:51 PM

Wall Street is pretty rigged and the players have become a custom to this so you can expect some "pull back" becuase they can't control the BTC market.  I'm sure many investors see the potential for bitcoin but are waiting on the side lines for now.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:22:26 AM

I hope Wall Street stays out of BTC. BTC doesn't need anymore speculators, BTC needs to get into the real economy, with small shops accepting it, not people who just want to make a quick buck.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:41:26 AM

I hope Wall Street stays out of BTC. BTC doesn't need anymore speculators, BTC needs to get into the real economy, with small shops accepting it, not people who just want to make a quick buck.

May be. If the Wall Street was Bitcoin-friendly, then it would have made transacting with the coins much easier. It might have also helped the legality and other issues. But yes... even then I would not prefer the Wall Street guys. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: