Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:10:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Allow DRK To Go UP  (Read 869 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:59:01 PM

I can't believe this, for the whole week Darkcoin has been trying to rally (6x this week, 2 of the 6 today) but every time one starts-up someone throws a monkey-wrench into the mix and throws it off -- WTF?

Come on, you know opportunities don't knock always, next go around please let it do it's thing.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 10:27:18 PM

:-) it is not so easy my friend ... :-)  a value of a coin is depending on so many things that just asking for some up or down will not change nothing.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:35:43 AM

:-) it is not so easy my friend ... :-)  a value of a coin is depending on so many things that just asking for some up or down will not change nothing.

Hi there Roslinpl, how are you?  I remember long ago when you said we would never see $300 btc, I wonder how you feel about that now?

As for the price change of DRK, all of the variables for the value of DRK to rise substantially have been in place for a full week, as indicated above that rise was initiated 6 times but all 6 times it was artificially cut short, as if someone is actually trying to keep the price down.   If you look at the patters of all of the other higher ranking CCs you will notice a general chart flow that appears to mimic the flow of BTC, essentially that is what you 'naturally' would expect to see when one CC is tied to another CC. 

AUR has a massive influx of constant supply entering the system so their numbers are in constant free fall, and will likely drop in rank much below where it presently is at. Counterparty, and Blackcoin probably have their unique stories too, but for the most part all other chart performance pictures above Darkcoin resemble BTC chart performance.   

Since I'm actually closely monitoring DRK and have witnessed the rally attempts first hand that is why I made the public address.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:23:46 AM

I can't believe this, for the whole week Darkcoin has been trying to rally (6x this week, 2 of the 6 today) but every time one starts-up someone throws a monkey-wrench into the mix and throws it off -- WTF?

Come on, you know opportunities don't knock always, next go around please let it do it's thing.

What a stupid thing to say. If people are selling into a rally then the market IS 'doing it's thing'.

Obviously some people who own them don't think they are worth what you want them to be worth.
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:09:37 AM

is the cryptsy sell bot back?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:51:45 AM

is the cryptsy sell bot back?

i know you prob know this already but uhhh the bot is integrated with Cryptsy lol
It's called auto-sell and you go to any coin on the options pages and hit the check box to enable it for ANY coin Wink
I bet you meant a 3rd party on though right ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:10:48 AM

yeah it was discussed in the dark ann, it was removed around march 24th
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:31:20 PM

What a stupid thing to say. If people are selling into a rally then the market IS 'doing it's thing'.

Obviously some people who own them don't think they are worth what you want them to be worth.

"Stupid"?  hahahahaaaa

It's that type of mentality that causes the type of nonsense we are experience.

Here's an analogy to help you to understand, if you want a starter fire to grow you gradually add fuel, however notice that if you add TOO MUCH FUEL too early it will EXTINGUISH the fire, likewise for the financial markets, if you see a rally beginning you support it with just enough supply to keep it moving, ONLY when the rally is in full swing can you dump large quantities of coin in and expect it to be supported.

anonuser777

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:29:48 PM

Buy it yourself then. It's in a clear down channel and until it breaks out of that big traders wont be buying.

The massive instamine wont help its price either.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:34:46 PM

"Stupid"?  hahahahaaaa

Here's an analogy to help you to understand, if you want a starter fire to grow you gradually add fuel, however notice that if you add TOO MUCH FUEL too early it will EXTINGUISH the fire, likewise for the financial markets, if you see a rally beginning you support it with just enough supply to keep it moving, ONLY when the rally is in full swing can you dump large quantities of coin in and expect it to be supported.

Possibly the worst explanation of how financial markets 'work' I have even heard....
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:29:54 PM

"Stupid"?  hahahahaaaa

Possibly the worst explanation of how financial markets 'work' I have even heard....

Huh HUH ... you thought the subject was "financial markets"?  

See what happens when I dumb it down for a moron, it trips an idiot.     
Xenopus

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:51:09 AM

"Stupid"?  hahahahaaaa

Okay, well, you're the one who made a thread pleading with some made-up person to stop blocking the price rise of Darkcoin. Best not to toss around names like "moron".

Glass houses and all.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:46:00 AM

"Stupid"?  hahahahaaaa

Okay, well, you're the one who made a thread pleading with some made-up person to stop blocking the price rise of Darkcoin. Best not to toss around names like "moron".

Glass houses and all.

Here we go again; what do you mean by "made-up person"?   

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:09:45 AM

Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: