Maxcoin - 0 (0%)
Mooncoin - 4 (8.5%)
Potcoin - 5 (10.6%)
Bitcoin - 5 (10.6%)
Quark - 30 (63.8%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCAsics.com Looking to Add 1 Additional Alt  (Read 1066 times)
kcminer (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 10:03:23 PM

Currently we accept DOGE and LTC. We're debating on which coin to add next based on popularity. Reply with your favorite alt coin and I will add to the poll.

Gift cards for LTC and DOGE at ltcasics.com!
asdf_files

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:06:05 PM

Currently we accept DOGE and LTC.

Well, try BTC (bitcoin) - it's very popular.
kcminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 10:07:42 PM

Currently we accept DOGE and LTC.

Well, try BTC (bitcoin) - it's very popular.

Well there are already a ton of sites that accept BTC. I don't think the demand would be that high. Maybe I'll be proven wrong. Tongue

theghostok

Activity: 59
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:39:50 PM

I think Kittehcoin deserves to be considered; it's a coin with a great potential, and soon, with the tipbot for Twitter it will expand its horizons.

ETH.Town was always a scam, I alerted you, you didn't listen.
kcminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 12:39:05 AM

I think Kittehcoin deserves to be considered; it's a coin with a great potential, and soon, with the tipbot for Twitter it will expand its horizons.

I've always liked Kittehcoin (and Catcoin sorry) for the simple reason I like DOGE. They are both FUN... and DOGE needs a fun rivalry.

thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:15:47 AM

Mooncoin?  Kittencoin?
Why did you chose those?
Cool site, but your prices are a little "off" at the moment.
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:41:21 AM

All Shitcoins in the poll, good luck
kcminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 03:27:04 PM

Mooncoin?  Kittencoin?
Why did you chose those?

I used those because they popped in to my head. Feel free to list your favorite coin and I'll add to the poll.

Care to elaborate on the "off"?

kcminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 03:27:25 PM

All Shitcoins in the poll, good luck
What would you like to add?

reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:30:56 PM

Add quark, i read someone wanted to buy ASIC on quark reddit for the multipool
kcminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 03:36:04 PM

Add quark, i read someone wanted to buy ASIC on quark reddit for the multipool

Added.

thresher

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:11:50 PM

Mooncoin?  Kittencoin?
Why did you chose those?

I used those because they popped in to my head. Feel free to list your favorite coin and I'll add to the poll.

By off I meant overpriced.  Gridseed was very high in price, $100 giftcard was more than 102.70 or something when I checked yesterday (now it is a dollar cheaper so i'd buy if i needed a giftcard.)  The advantage of fixed ltc price for a buyer should be to buy at same or lower cost, not more.

That said, I still like your site and would purchase from there.

Coins you originally had mooncoin (even I know it is a premine scam coin), kittencoin (what about that coin looks promising?), I'd pick some popular scrypt (your sight is ltc asics) coin that you think looks promising, not what some person is going to tell you on here to try and promote their crappy coin.   
Or you can put on a crap coin and get stuck with a million of them when someone dumps them all to buy something expensive. 
kcminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 08:53:57 PM

Mooncoin?  Kittencoin?
Why did you chose those?

By off I meant overpriced.  Gridseed was very high in price, $100 giftcard was more than 102.70 or something when I checked yesterday (now it is a dollar cheaper so i'd buy if i needed a giftcard.)  The advantage of fixed ltc price for a buyer should be to buy at same or lower cost, not more.

Coins you originally had mooncoin (even I know it is a premine scam coin), kittencoin (what about that coin looks promising?), I'd pick some popular scrypt (your sight is ltc asics) coin that you think looks promising, not what some person is going to tell you on here to try and promote their crappy coin.   
Or you can put on a crap coin and get stuck with a million of them when someone dumps them all to buy something expensive. 

Thank you for the constructive criticism.

My thought was hopefully an active coin community that would vote for their coin, would also have a decent market cap and exchange volume. So far with Quark that seems to be somewhat the case.

Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:49:59 AM

Mooncoin?  Kittencoin?
Why did you chose those?

My thought was hopefully an active coin community that would vote for their coin, would also have a decent market cap and exchange volume. So far with Quark that seems to be somewhat the case.

Quarkers are currently trying to buy miners for when multipools payout in quark. Obviously I and others would prefer to pay in quark.

Producer
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:29:54 AM

Strage choice of coins. What is Kittehcoin, Maxcoin, Mooncoin, Potcoin o_O

I'd understand if you compared Quark to Nxt or some other decent coin.

kcminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 05:09:20 AM

Strage choice of coins. What is Kittehcoin, Maxcoin, Mooncoin, Potcoin o_O

I'd understand if you compared Quark to Nxt or some other decent coin.

Alts that I know. The idea is for you to list your favorite so it gets added to the list. Smiley

kcminer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 05:43:47 AM

Mooncoin?  Kittencoin?
Why did you chose those?

Quarkers are currently trying to buy miners for when multipools payout in quark. Obviously I and others would prefer to pay in quark.

Does Quark have decent volume on any exchange?

Wubbllez

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:32:19 AM

Mooncoin?  Kittencoin?
Why did you chose those?

Does Quark have decent volume on any exchange?
For a coin that is mined out, yes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: