April 12, 2014, 11:18:08 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 04:28:03 AM by BitcoinEXpress

delete
rumlazy

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:25:18 AM

Until there is actual proof that he dumped his coins, it's just speculation.  I've seen lots of situations where the easy conclusion to draw was not right. A lot of innocent people for example have been released from prison years later because dna proved the easy conclusion the courts/jury drew were wrong. 

He took down cryptoave during the transaction malleability fiasco, says its possible it could be back up this month.  To me it made sense to make sure the exchange was secure before moving forward, as no one wants what happened to cryptorush and several other exchanges to happen to cryptoave.

I'm not at all saying you're wrong, but you're starting a witch hunt with no real proof. 
Rawdawg-

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:01:11 PM

I don't see why baritus needs to answer to anyone, let alone people on the internet that don't even own any digitalcoins and just want to make FUD for the community. Thanks for repeatedly bringing this up tho, the free advertising for Digitalcoin makes my job a hell of a lot easier. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you BCX.

Rawdawg
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:02:11 PM

Well, self-moderated thread = only BCX can write all the bullshit...

Next...

-tb-

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:08:51 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 01:22:09 PM by r32godzilla

How many stupid threads like this are you going to open on this subject? You have asked the same stuff over and over in multiple threads and have had hundreds of responses already.

"This thread is self moderated for stupidity and spam only. Differing opinions and the usual BCX fan mail will not be deleted."

^^ Really? I think this thread IS spam thanks mods. How many different times can you spam the same crap under different headings?

Even if it was true coin dumps happen all the time who gives a toss? If Baritus was no longer active I might be worried but he's actively developing for DGC as normal and I was able to purchase more dgc while the price is so cheap.

We all know your obsessed with Baritus but seriously do you not have anything better to do?

If the mods were serious about spam they would close this and the other related threads about this. I suspect this probably won't happen though. Oh well more free advertising for DGC if not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:21:14 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 11:33:46 PM by r32godzilla

Until there is actual proof that he dumped his coins, it's just speculation.  I've seen lots of situations where the easy conclusion to draw was not right. A lot of innocent people for example have been released from prison years later because dna proved the easy conclusion the courts/jury drew were wrong.  

He took down cryptoave during the transaction malleability fiasco, says its possible it could be back up this month.  To me it made sense to make sure the exchange was secure before moving forward, as no one wants what happened to cryptorush and several other exchanges to happen to cryptoave.

I'm not at all saying you're wrong, but you're starting a witch hunt with no real proof.  

Nice to see another person who is constructive here, actually makes sense and is not just spreading FUD. Yeah pretty much a witch hunt spammed through multiple threads.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 11:50:39 PM

Said this a long time ago

Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 11:54:16 PM

Is there a re-release time of CryptoAve?

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:24:47 AM

Question:

Is there anyone else that thinks this is complete bullshit?

~BCX~

No. Because there's a distinct difference between thinking and knowing Wink
RMaxwell

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:18:58 AM

How many stupid threads like this are you going to open on this subject? You have asked the same stuff over and over in multiple threads and have had hundreds responses already.

"This thread is self moderated for stupidity and spam only. Differing opinions and the usual BCX fan mail will not be deleted."

^^ Really? I think this thread IS spam thanks mods. How many different times can you spam the same crap under different headings?

Even if it was true coin dumps happen all the time who gives a toss? If Baritus was no longer active I might be worried but he's actively developing for DGC as normal and I was able to purchase more dgc while the price is so cheap.

We all know your obsessed with Baritus but seriously do you not have anything better to do?

If the mods were serious about spam they would close this and the other related threads about this. I suspect this probably won't happen though. Oh well more free advertising for DGC if not.

Best way to dump large set of coins:

Say "theft" because you irc guys would be in sympathy and be buyers.  Without "theft", obviously can't say there's a large dump coming because then you would know it's him dumping!

And market wasnt big enough to absorb such large amount.

So dump to you guys at much higher levels, and you all swallow them down like worms to a baby bird.

then dumper laughs to the bank and still looks like good guy.

but you hold bag at 90% loss now....

Ouch...not even a little suspicious?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: