Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts for a new coin called "Credit"...  (Read 384 times)
dice83 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:01:44 AM

Alrite, so I'm certainly new to this and I freely admit this.

I've done a bit of research, but wanted to open it up for discussion with those who are much more involved and highly more intelligent on the subject than I am.

Would anyone be interested in chiming in on the idea of a currency called "Credit" as in, the most widely used name for currency in almost every future based science fiction ever written?

Not "Credits"(which exists) or "CreditCoin", just "Credit." With a symbol of CRD?

Anyways, just a thought that I wanted to throw out there to see what anyone thought of it. It seemed to be that a few currencies popped up with the name "Credits", which I don't particularly like as it's the plural form of the word. For instance, "That'll be 1 Credits" doesn't sound right to me. Wink

I would certainly sacrifice a bit of coin for a developer to help take a stab at it. I need more people to be interested in it and help with the finer points of the currencies creation.
fudbuster

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:04:57 AM

Don't. Just don't.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:38:10 AM

it wont work, quit while u are ahead
friendly

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:57:26 AM

Makes little sense, seeing as credits already exists. What would be the point?
Its not as if the name is a good selling point anyway.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: