Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The PUMP & DUMP Thread: Coins for daily pump/dump  (Read 1220 times)
kskwerl (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:18:56 AM

In this thread I'd like to have people suggest what they thing is the best pump and dump coin for miners who mine for a living.

At this moment I write this PTS has the highest profitability for pump and dump.

Post what you think is the best pump and dump.

"why don't you just go to whatmine?" because whatmine blows and according to whatmine we should all be mining DonkeySlongCoin and in 2nd place is "SaturnMoonCoin" or some other artificially inflated bullshit coin
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:50:13 AM

In this thread I'd like to have people suggest what they thing is the best pump and dump coin for miners who mine for a living.

At this moment I write this PTS has the highest profitability for pump and dump.

"why don't you just go to whatmine?" because whatmine blows and according to whatmine we should all be mining DonkeySlongCoin and in 2nd place is "SaturnMoonCoin" or some other artificially inflated bullshit coin
Huh? Miners don't "pump and dump". That is a speculation technique.

Then, if you just mine and dump, I'm sure you will not make a living out of this. Because that is self-defeating and leads mining income to converge to operational cost and now below it, not even speaking about the loss for coin holders.

Finally, whatmine "blows" if you are clueless. Nowhere does the site tell you what you should do. One collects hints there, like in many other places.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kskwerl (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:54:06 AM

Huh? Miners don't "pump and dump". That is a speculation technique.

Then, if you just mine and dump, I'm sure you will not make a living out of this. Because that is self-defeating and leads mining income to converge to operational cost and now below it, not even speaking about the loss for coin holders.

Finally, whatmine "blows" if you are clueless. Which you seem, since you say "we should all be mining" this or that.

what the actual fuck are you talking about smart ass? I'm talking about the most profitable coin to mine for 24hrs and then sell.

so what you're saying is I should be holding some coin and then cash out at the end of the month?? I do this for a living you mut.

Tell me smart ass, how the fuck is whatmine accurate?? it changes every fucking 3 minutes
kskwerl (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:56:33 AM

I just don't understand wtf you're talking about I sell the coins I mine everyday after 24 hours of mining and sit on the fucking beach all day making well over the cost of running my rigs and living so i just don't understand what you're talking about
Wipeout2097

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:07:06 AM

The point is that fat profits out of thin air, are over at least for now. The margins are minimal, or you just have very cheap power.

Regarding whatmine and any other site, the changes on the coins have to do with difficulty adjustments (or fake/thin buy orders that disappear quickly). Some coins adjust difficulty each block (as fast as ~30 seconds), others can take up to weeks, most in between. Perhaps look into coins where adjustment takes a while...

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kskwerl (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:16:58 AM

idk I live on the east coast of USA, where electricity is 0.06 kilowatt and we can drink our tap water.

So with that being said about whatmine doesn't that make it inaccurate and not even worth looking at???
grippy54

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:59:53 PM

Isracoin (ISR) had a huge bump this week, then came down. Is it possible there is another another bump in there?

Also, Potcoin (POT) did nicely last week.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:05:58 PM

Cai Shen might hit Mintpal in a week.... its new and due for a pump. You can get it for low now on Poloniex.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
gg234

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:25:08 PM

fluttercoin is pump today
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 10:48:04 PM

EMC2 as well.... some announcement planned today.... has traders scurrying to buy it..... its just started pumping....

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Wipeout2097

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:49:40 PM

idk I live on the east coast of USA, where electricity is 0.06 kilowatt and we can drink our tap water.

So with that being said about whatmine doesn't that make it inaccurate and not even worth looking at???
It is worthwhile to look at whatmine alongside to other sources. These include coinchoose, coinwarz, poolpicker, some threads in this forum, etc... and give you an idea of what to do and innacuracies to avoid.

You can also query a coin network if you feel the hashrate and difficulty is B.S. Load the wallet or daemon and use the "getmininginfo" command. Or pick another exchange, or see if the buy wall is thin or just a bait.

More to the point of your thread: most coins are smashed and devaluated. The ones that are not, quickly become because miners flock to them. So, it's self-defeating.

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
appsam920

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:52:14 AM

Auroracoin is the grand daddy of pump & dump.

Blackcoin is today's star!
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:00:54 AM

Yeah.... what a goosebump filled ride it was. Today was a generally good day.... crazy fluctuation with a lot of coins.... not to mention new coins like Logicoin and comm. Any idea whats with the PAWN pump on poloniex? It's been at it for days.... rising and rising very slowly. Reminds of the Auroracoin pump.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: