Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meditate with me, please  (Read 1378 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:18:33 AM

I made a post a while ago that there would be tsunami.  I have gained an exponentially higher understanding of the universe since then.

You see, we create the universe we live in.  Our beliefs manifest our reality.

The other day my bike broke down and I read I should let her warm up before riding her.  The next day, I apologized to my bike and asked for her to forgive me for riding her so hard over the last month without letting her warm up.

She responded.  I gave her a kiss and asked her to start a new chapter between us and I took her for a ride down the road and back.  I could feel she was hurt but feeling the love and she made it without shutting down.

I told my parents that I had fixed my bike with love and they told me that it wouldn't fix a mechanical problem.  Then when I tried to start her again, she wouldn't run.

I call Jack in Fuquay and tell him I need my bike looked at.  My dad was arguing with me because I interrupted his phone call but I was trying to get the bike there that day because I wanted to ride it to the last hurricanes (hockey) game, I hadn't ridden there myself before.

The shop was about to close and I wanted to load it in my dads van to get it her there but he kept arguing over minute things.  My dad said sarcastically why don't you love it and ride it there.

So I did.  I was not in the best mood, but I went to my bike and said, babe, can you make it to the shop with me just like we did the other day?  I showed her some love and she started.  I let her warm up and rode her down to the shop.  Her engine died right before I arrived to the shop and I idled into it and she made it just far enough.

I told Jack all the problems I've been having with her, we tried to start it then and the bike just made a clicking sound.  She sounded beat.

Lo and behold, the next day I received a call that the bike was running fine, just needed gas.  There was gas in every step of the way, the first time she broke down she still had gas.  But I had been riding her too hard, not respecting her body or needs of love.

The next day I took her to the canes game and she did good.  I rode her today and she has been doing fine since we fell back in love.

I initially lost the connection with the bike and was using it as a tool when she failed on me and I became self-conscious of my actions and how she would break down if I didn't love her.

The earth is the same.  We have been drilling her tired for far too long.  She needs love, she needs compassion.  It has been prophesied by many civilizations that earth would destroy us as we had destroyed her.  I had this vision of such happening and I now am aware that we can ask for forgiveness from the earth, just as I did so with my bike, a piece of earth.

A tsunami was destined to happen in the next couple days from the gravitational pull of a lunar eclipse.  It does not need to happen anymore.  We have became self aware of our actions.  We can ask earth to forgive us and we can stop the event from occurring.  If we meditate and show earth the same love that I showed my bike, we can retain this planet in her functional, healthy form and work for a better tomorrow.

The tsunami that was destined to happen on April 15, 2014 is ingrained into modern society as well as ancient.  Movies such as 2012, Pompeii and Noah all depict a devastating tsunami and even volcanic eruption of earth.  This is not a coincidence.  There are people of a high level of awareness that know this, just as our ancestors did a millennial ago.  A tsunami is even depicted in today's currency.  It is what has been prophesied by the gods of earth.

But it is not set in stone.  If we love earth, earth will love us back.  If we meditate in unison and love each other as well as the earth and the material items we have taken from her, she will love us too.

Every part of society, every cog and every gear was taken from earth.  It is time we showed her something in return, it is time we loved the earth as it were our self, as it is our self.

Stop drilling her oil when we can grow hemp oil.

Stop cutting her mountains when we can have free energy, love.

Earth is beautiful.  If we love each other, and earth, as one, we can sustain the planet.  Otherwise, we result in our own extinction.

Please meditate with me on the next few days.

Love is eternal.  Negativity does not exist.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:19:45 AM

dank honestly do you have mental health issues? This is not an attempt to insult, however  the posts you have made here reflects to me that you do not really have a firm grasp of reality.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:25:06 AM

Ask what you ask me to yourself.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:25:22 AM

For I am you.

coinnewbit

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:28:42 AM

For I am you.
see this is exactly what i am talking about here
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:30:37 AM

For I am you.

You got some serious issues. And I think you need some expert help.
coinnewbit

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:32:50 AM

dank if you do have these issues may i humbly suggest you to use the unreturned bitcoin to go seek some help form a counselor or a psychiatrist? It will really benefit you and this community. 
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:33:13 AM

We are all one.  One being, on one planet in one universe.  Open your mind to the other side of your brain.  Infinity awaits.

coinnewbit

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:35:09 AM

We are all one.  One being, on one planet in one universe.  Open your mind to the other side of your brain.  Infinity awaits.
or maybe you have read the egg much? either way if i were you i would sort out my mental issues or whatever trouble first.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:38:35 AM

Option A: Everyone has huge untapped potential and the ability to make amazing improvements in their life.
Option B: He is already beyond repair, there is no realistic chance of major improvement.

I truly want to believe "Option A" is possible for everyone.
Is it....really?

coinnewbit

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:39:59 AM

Option A: Everyone has huge untapped potential and the ability to make amazing improvements in their life.
Option B: He is already beyond repair, there is no realistic chance of major improvement.

I truly want to believe "Option A" is possible for everyone.
Is it....really?
And i agree. dank you can salvage yourself and make a functioning member of society just like most of us are. kepp trying and don't give up man
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:47:47 AM

I believe it is cool you are sharing what you feel online. As long as it is with a community that would respond well, sharing the same vision. I do read what you share from time to time. I would never do business with you as I am scared of those red crosses under your avatar. But meditation is cool. You should point people to a website with an atomic clock and set the time for the RDV precisely.

There is a day for everything. People willing to go pant-less to their job because of some internet sensation. Why not an hour per year for mediation? Maybe that could be your mission?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:49:50 AM

I am god.  As are you.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:08:46 AM

For I am you.

I am god.  As are you.

I think it won't be a bad idea for you to start your own religion. You will get a lot of followers. You can call it Dankanism.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:18:14 AM

I get that you want to create an island and all, but all that can be done within the gates of heaven, even better.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:19:53 AM

For I am you.

I am god.  As are you.

I think it won't be a bad idea for you to start your own religion. You will get a lot of followers. You can call it Dankanism.

Dankanism:
I used to be messed up on drugs, and now I'm messed up on religion?  Huh

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:00:54 AM

I get that you want to create an island and all, but all that can be done within the gates of heaven, even better.

Sorry dude. Dankanism will be banned in my island. You need to find another place.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:41:21 AM

I feel you (I) dank.

but didnt u scam/pwn some ppls BTC?

or was that another dank?

Also it will be Dankism, not sure where dankanism originated
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:41:51 PM

Sorry dude. Dankanism will be banned in my island. You need to find another place.

Any world where I am not free to use my mind as I wish is no world for me.  People are not tools, they are beings and they have rights.  For someone to claim control over your perception is blasphemous.

Dankanism (love) is spreading, perhaps you're the one that should find a better place if you cannot love this planet and the inhabitants.

I feel you (I) dank.

but didnt u scam/pwn some ppls BTC?

or was that another dank?

Also it will be Dankism, not sure where dankanism originated

I got screwed back in 2012 on a couple $500 orders and they were carried over to squall.  I am repaying him to this day.  Ultimately though, I could not be who I am today without squall and I am eternally indebted to him for that.  All will be made right.

Dankism will do then I guess.  All it is is +.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:47:42 PM

Dankanism (love) is spreading, perhaps you're the one that should find a better place if you cannot love this planet and the inhabitants.

Oh God! I really hope that as a religion, Dankanism will soon be able to overtake Christianity and Islam. But that wouldn't tempt me to remove the ban on your religion in my island.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: