Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 5 BTC for Medical Emergancy costs...  (Read 807 times)
LewiesMan (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:41:54 PM

For those who can/ are willing to lend a hand... I need an emergency loan of 5 BTC (it is urgent yes) to cover a family member's medical
expenses... Note: I will pay back the loan within a year...(365 days) as for collateral proof that I will repay... I started mining memorycoins today...
I can put that up... Thanks Again.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 03:04:20 PM

For those who can/ are willing to lend a hand... I need an emergency loan of 5 BTC (it is urgent yes) to cover a family member's medical
expenses... Note: I will pay back the loan within a year...(365 days) as for collateral proof that I will repay... I started mining memorycoins today...
Man...

This is wrong way to doing this.
Perhaps if you are not lying and you are doing whatever you can to collect this money but :

What about insurance? Wont it recover them?

And you are mining some shitty altcoins ... better sell your rig and get some money to give to your family instead of asking us about this?

And you said - repay in a year, no collateral ... nobody will help you as it seems like after a year you might be not here with us @bitcointalk...
Who knows as you are only giving your word ...

Try to offer a good collateral or just sell a car or something and help your family.

Photos with some proofs like  a papers from hospital and you can even try to post yourself at indiegogo or any similar site.

LewiesMan (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:05:36 PM

Man...

This is wrong way to doing this.
Perhaps if you are not lying and you are doing whatever you can to collect this money but :

What about insurance? Wont it recover them?

And you are mining some shitty altcoins ... better sell your rig and get some money to give to your family instead of asking us about this?

And you said - repay in a year, no collateral ... nobody will help you as it seems like after a year you might be not here with us @bitcointalk...
Who knows as you are only giving your word ...

Try to offer a good collateral or just sell a car or something and help your family.

Photos with some proofs like  a papers from hospital and you can even try to post yourself at indiegogo or any similar site.

thanks for the advice... and honesty.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:53:42 PM

Sorry for your loss.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:28:43 PM

I want to save you time (honestly) and tell you to get off this site (No one is going to loan you on these terms, sorry)
and discover offline ways of getting money (pssst... a job...)
If it really is an emergency, I am positive you have a friend or two that can help you out there.

Good Luck!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:36:25 PM

I want to save you time (honestly) and tell you to get off this site (No one is going to loan you on these terms, sorry)
If it really is an emergency, I am positive you have a friend or two that can help you out there.

Good Luck!

A couple weeks late, but welcome back Monbux.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:24:11 AM

Good Luck!

A couple weeks late, but welcome back Monbux.  Smiley

Thanks for the warm welcome Vod, glad somebody noticed Tongue
Anyways, was quite busy with work but back to pissing scammers off.  *Internet High Five*
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:29:17 AM

Just not the appropriate place to ask for donations IMO.  Next time try and work on your approach.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:23:54 PM

Hey man,
Mining shitcoin will not help you get a loan in BTC.
BR,
Gondel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: