Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Altcoin Project  (Read 692 times)
/dev/null (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:01:16 PM

Okay, So let me start. I've seen alot coin's here (with IPO/without IPO) and most of them disappeared after few months because there was no active team behind it or coin got pumped and dumped by developers or there was nothing new/less interest.

I am not sure why decentralized coins are getting prepared by a centralized team, why not do it in a decentralized way and make a proper coin which will include cloudmining concept, anonymity, marketplace and a proper contract with IPO investors.

My Plan:

0% Premine (Investors will get coins as dividends weekly)
1. IPO (Secured by Multiple escrow providers) Round 1 (For Initial bounties )
2. Coin's name/logo will be decided, website/social media profiles will be created, promotion (Bounties will be given as shares of coin)
3. IPO (Secured by Multiple escrow providers) Round 2 (For Development bounties)
4. Coin's features, algorithm etc will be decided and bounties will be published
5. IPO (Secured by Multiple escrow providers) Round 3 (bitcoins raised in this round will be used to make a online marketplace, coudmining project)
6. Coin Testing and marketplace/cloudmining sites will be created. (Dividends will be calculated by the total earning from sites)
7. All bin's will be created, blockchain etc will be created.
8. Coin will be launched.

I need more ideas,suggestion,feedback and people who want to help to make a change in altcoin currency market.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 06:17:42 PM

Idea seems not bad but you must remember, that making your plan alive will be hard Tongue

This is another altcoin project, and even if this is "new" idea how to build it ...

Why people want to create another coin?
Why just not to use Bitcoin?
golem

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:24:01 PM

I think in addition to this comment, that you need to have a concrete value proposition
1. What will distinguish your coin from others.
2. Now IF you could get some internet facing vendors to have a payment gateway to your coin at start and
2.1 Have a <yourcoin>/BTC agreed pegging for the first X months - might have something.
3. In the absence of anything distinguishing and showing that your coin is not another wanna be / fly by nighter - it will be mined and dumped and discarded as soon as the next thing comes along.

Sorry if the above is negative, but maybe you can use it as a kickstart to think of something truly great.

Idea seems not bad but you must remember, that making your plan alive will be hard Tongue

This is another altcoin project, and even if this is "new" idea how to build it ...

Why people want to create another coin?
Why just not to use Bitcoin?
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:17:08 PM

if the coin take a hit and everyone dumps. are you still going to fight for it?
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:20:29 PM

Another coin, just what we need!
How do you create the coins for the IPOs with 0% Premine?

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 08:40:38 PM

Yes well indeed this project have got few week points.

I really suggest to make something else - not another coin.

Chances to fail are huge.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:45:03 PM

Another coin, just what we need!
How do you create the coins for the IPOs with 0% Premine?

I presume the coin would be premined but the creators won't get any free coins before the IPO
GreedyBoy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:59:30 AM

Nice to see people who are willing to promote something new to our community.

I am just curious why not to find altcoin which you think is meeting your requirements and promote it than to create a new coin?

I suggest you look at Bytecoin (BCN) and Darkcoin (DRK) - both are completely anonymous.
They are not just another bitcoin's clone, they have some innovations and can compete with bitcoin.
Fithermore, I have heard Satoshi is one of bytecon's devs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: