Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:26:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] We need you: Finding a good/better way for the Munich Project IPO program  (Read 501 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Munich (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:13:59 PM

Hello Bitcointalk,

Initial thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524025.0

After many discussions we had concerning our first IPO ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553312.0 ), we decided to suspend our initial IPO to ask you what sounds better to you, concerning this points :

- How much percentage of the total coins should be allowed to the IPO (between 0,5% and 4% of total coins)

- The method of distribution (even if we believe the current method is the good one). You can choose between distribution over the time, and the usual-but-contested pre-mine method.

- The percentage per year if we stay on the original method of distribution over the time. Ex: 6% the first year, 5% the second year, 4% the third year, etc.

We hope to have many answers as possible to launch the next IPO, with success this time.

Your opinion matters to us.

This poll will be opened for 1 week, until Sunday 20th April. Then, we will decide the way for the next IPO.

Donn.

PS: Self moderated thread, please avoid trolls, baseless, or useless comments. Thanks you very much.
Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:26:29 PM

If your doing an IPO make sure it has an established encrypted professional website behind it with integrated escrow services / public ledger.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:34:43 PM

This last weeks the community is pretty torn down, i think.

I love almost all what you have projected. Is simply that seems is not the best moment to launch, imho. Keep developing some stuff slowly, at the small cost possible in BTC and time terms, and lets see if the market returns to normal, which i must say, should happen in a few weeks/months.

IPO/premine hate comes from the fact that 90% of the inhabitants of this forum want to be the next Gavin Andresen, reaping some 25000% rewards in 12 months. Ignore FUDs, teenagers that talk like Gordon Gekko and sociopaths that talk sharp to look like Kevin Mitnick. this is teh interwebz, and the altcoin subforum is nothing more civilized than Reddit or 4chan. So take all with a grain of salt , including me. :-)

Sorry not to be of further help. As i said, i love your plan so i will be watching you guys :-)

This space is for lease, apparently.
fernando

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:48:31 PM

As said in the previous comment, this is probably not the best moment to launch an IPO. I too like what you propose, but I find it difficult to trust people I don't know if you don't show more. I understand that you have jobs, but anonymity is a no-no for me if you want my money. Regarding percentages, the higher the better for success of an IPO. As for the time of distribution, four years is too much, but I like it not being purely premined, so I'd say one to two years.
CoinHamster

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

฿ ฿ ฿ ฿ ฿

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:15:20 PM

Is the Munich Project IPO down?

...or are they still working on the big surprise?

the only limitation, your imagination
Munich (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:05:16 PM

Hello,

Here is a quick update,

We took a bit of time to resolve some new bugs we found in the core, and to discuss between us on the better way to launch our project.

We don't want to rush the start of our project, so we'll take the appropriate time to do the things well.

Website and some other little things are also under construction right now.

Your comments are always welcome about the best way to run our next IPO. We are still not fixed on the way we will do it.

@CoinHamster: Still working... a lot more than we expected Smiley

More information will come the next week.

Thanks,

Donn
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:43:20 AM

http://www.businessmodelgeneration.com/downloads/business_model_canvas_poster.pdf

Fill this out, so we can evaluate your project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: