Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:08:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $10 paypal loan  (Read 1161 times)
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:26:20 PM

Need $10 paypal loan
7 day term
i have alot of trust in this area of lending. thanks pm me

Where do I get free bitcoins?
www.bitcoinforest.com - Bitcoin faucet and survey site. Get .001 bitcoins for each survey, and .00001 for each captcha.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 09:02:34 PM

Need $10 paypal loan
7 day term

You may want to contact Kouye and have him remove your negative trust.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:06:00 PM

Need $10 paypal loan
7 day term

I do not care

www.bitcoinforest.com - Bitcoin faucet and survey site. Get .001 bitcoins for each survey, and .00001 for each captcha.
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:40:25 AM

Need $10 paypal loan
7 day term

I do not care
It doesn't matter to me, reply your terms/conditions on my post;)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:56:55 PM

Need $10 paypal loan
7 day term

Last Active: March 27, 2014, 05:27:49 PM

I think Kouye is pretty much gone.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 04:27:46 AM

Need $10 paypal loan
7 day term

I left feedback correction, since the trust detail that Kouye left (in my opinion) does not justify a negative trust rating.  Don't let me down likl3sfuhjh!

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:29:22 AM

Need $10 paypal loan
7 day term

I left feedback correction, since the trust detail that Kouye left (in my opinion) does not justify a negative trust rating.  Don't let me down likl3sfuhjh!

Ehh, feedback correction isn't really needed either. Kouye is not on DefaultTrust, you are - most people won't see Kouye as trusted while they see you as trusted.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 12:33:10 PM

Ehh, feedback correction isn't really needed either. Kouye is not on DefaultTrust, you are - most people won't see Kouye as trusted while they see you as trusted.

I'm not on the default trust, am I?  I thought I was trusted by someone on the default trust.

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:34:59 PM

I'm not on the default trust, am I?  I thought I was trusted by someone on the default trust.

Put it this way I'm seeing a +1 which is light green and I haven't modified my trust settings so that's what nearly everyone else will see. I think you did a bit more than just correcting the feedback.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 12:36:58 PM

I'm not on the default trust, am I?  I thought I was trusted by someone on the default trust.

Put it this way I'm seeing a +1 which is light green and I haven't modified my trust settings so that's what nearly everyone else will see. I think you did a bit more than just correcting the feedback.

Very well, since likl3sfuhjh does not care I'll remove my trust.  Thanks.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:05:25 PM

Have you found a lender yet?
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:41:02 PM

Have you found a lender yet?

Yea i need $8 only now let me know

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:11:49 PM

Well truly DefaultTrust defaults to trust depth 2 and you are on DefaultTrust in the 2nd trust level, so in that sense, yes, you are.

coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:16:41 PM

Well truly DefaultTrust defaults to trust depth 2 and you are on DefaultTrust in the 2nd trust level, so in that sense, yes, you are.
could someone link this default trust article? I don't understand
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:20:53 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust

All the people on this list will show up as "Trusted Feedback" when you look at other people's trust ratings. In general most people just trust DefaultTrust to give accurate ratings and it usually does, but you can edit your own trust list. Also, people who trust you will also trust the people you trust assuming they have a trust depth of 2.

MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:27:45 PM

All the people on this list will show up as "Trusted Feedback" when you look at other people's trust ratings. In general most people just trust DefaultTrust to give accurate ratings and it usually does, but you can edit your own trust list. Also, people who trust you will also trust the people you trust assuming they have a trust depth of 2.
Why John K is still in this list because he is absent for 3 months with 100 btc

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:30:48 PM

Why John K is still in this list because he is absent for 3 months with 100 btc

Apparently he's having real life issues, however that's a good question. He's under the trust list of 4 people on DefaultTrust & he's on DefaultTrust himself so you'd have to contact theymos to remove him from DefaultTrust & his personal trust list, and the remaining 3 people.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:49:14 PM

Need $10 paypal loan
7 day term

Vod,   Koyou is a feedback troll he did the same to me too and im not a scammer

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:27:47 PM

Need $10 paypal loan
7 day term

Vod,   Koyou is a feedback troll he did the same to me too and im not a scammer
He done to me also I accept I do few mistakes in my start but he never delete his feedback

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:43:21 AM

Still needed?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: