Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $10 paypal loan  (Read 1160 times)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:21:56 AM

Ehh, feedback correction isn't really needed either. Kouye is not on DefaultTrust, you are - most people won't see Kouye as trusted while they see you as trusted.

I'm not on the default trust, am I?  I thought I was trusted by someone on the default trust.

Well truly DefaultTrust defaults to trust depth 2 and you are on DefaultTrust in the 2nd trust level, so in that sense, yes, you are.
could someone link this default trust article? I don't understand
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust

All the people on this list will show up as "Trusted Feedback" when you look at other people's trust ratings. In general most people just trust DefaultTrust to give accurate ratings and it usually does, but you can edit your own trust list. Also, people who trust you will also trust the people you trust assuming they have a trust depth of 2.
Why John K is still in this list because he is absent for 3 months with 100 btc

Apparently he's having real life issues, however that's a good question. He's under the trust list of 4 people on DefaultTrust & he's on DefaultTrust himself so you'd have to contact theymos to remove him from DefaultTrust & his personal trust list, and the remaining 3 people.

PS: I'm back and cleared my stuff! Wink

Still needed?
Judging from the term of the loan, I'd say that this is already over.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:15:55 AM

Ehh, feedback correction isn't really needed either. Kouye is not on DefaultTrust, you are - most people won't see Kouye as trusted while they see you as trusted.

I'm not on the default trust, am I?  I thought I was trusted by someone on the default trust.

Well truly DefaultTrust defaults to trust depth 2 and you are on DefaultTrust in the 2nd trust level, so in that sense, yes, you are.
could someone link this default trust article? I don't understand
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust

All the people on this list will show up as "Trusted Feedback" when you look at other people's trust ratings. In general most people just trust DefaultTrust to give accurate ratings and it usually does, but you can edit your own trust list. Also, people who trust you will also trust the people you trust assuming they have a trust depth of 2.
Why John K is still in this list because he is absent for 3 months with 100 btc

Apparently he's having real life issues, however that's a good question. He's under the trust list of 4 people on DefaultTrust & he's on DefaultTrust himself so you'd have to contact theymos to remove him from DefaultTrust & his personal trust list, and the remaining 3 people.

PS: I'm back and cleared my stuff! Wink

Still needed?
Judging from the term of the loan, I'd say that this is already over.
Thanks for clearing and Welcome Back hope now you will not disappear again for long time  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: