Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Finished] - 0.5 BTC Giveaway competition - BTC Πρoμo  (Read 2218 times)
BTCPromo (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:08:32 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 08:04:53 PM by BTCPromo

Hello bitcoin ninjas,

I am member of the management team representing BTC Πρoμo and the website www.btcpromo.net

For those who do not know - we are exchange service based in Greece and we exchange only BTC to FIAT.
We have been on the market for 2 months already and we are glad that we have satisfied and happy customers so far.
We tend to improve our service every day, so we do follow the advises of our customers and we are always ready to take a step forward.

Because of this - we decided to make a giveaway competition. We will give away 0.5 BTC to the one who will give us the best comment/suggestion/advice or any idea that will lead to improvement of our service and offer better user-experience.

Everyone can participate in this giveaway, regardless if you are our customer or not. Even if you do not have any experience you can give us some idea or comment about our design etc.

If you are posting an advice about changing our logo/design or anything graphic related – you can also post a picture you have created.

Please notice that if you are the winner of this competition – you give up your author rights of the picture/graphic post and that you allow BTC Πρoμo to use it.

We will choose the best and most valuable idea in this thread and reward the person who posted it with 0.5 BTC.

When posting - please leave your BTC address too at the end of your post.

Simple example:
"""I think you need to change your logo to something more complex.

my btc address:
13Df4x5nQo7boLWHxQCbJzobN5gUNT65Hh"""

Deadline: 21.04.2014
Let the competition begin. Good luck everyone.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DevilCrypto

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:31:20 AM

Awesome Design ,
I Think You Should Add SSL Security Features So That More Awake,
And
I Think Also You Should Also Add A Live Chat Feature So That Customers More Easily To Communicate
Smiley

Bitcoin Day Trading Best Sites to Day Trade Bitcoins
Sir Lagsalot

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

The lion roars!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:40:44 AM

I suggest you build up a solid reputation in the Web of Trust. Just offer your PayPal USD for Bitcoin service in #bitcoin-otc. You'll get more business while generating a public history showing your service is trustworthy. As a new user / service, earning a good name should be the priority.

18j7VDYhePaYCqUmSo8JgjpybpsgvJwfdb

jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 10:53:16 AM

the graphics and layout is ok and nothing to worry about
i think you should increase the price a little bit like 482.2 or something to beat bitstamp Cheesy but its all up to you
but the best is you should put a live support or live chat so that if there is anything wrong prople will reach you in less than a minute
because sometimes that is the common issue some other site is not pretty responsive or take an hour to reach out their costumer putting a live chat 24/7 can ease the worry of traders
also make it more mobile friendly so people can trade on the go with their smartphones

15ND18k8VQ1LY1MH6G44VATEFfCw1CYBqG

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
oureptsC

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:45:20 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 12:10:01 PM by oureptsC

I Think you should try getting some trust signs (Verisign or any SSL), Mcafee Trust signature, and eTruste and any other trust seals as these encourage the visitor to consider the website serious (specially since allot of exchanging and selling websites are fake) and they aren't all expensive (except Verisign which is expensive).
also if you could include a tweeter/facebook on your homepage as those too increase the legitimate appearance of the website.

1DdBKyaPoBmJxCR2YXWNQoV1HbQdgZPbK9

jparsley

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:06:48 PM

You should start advertising on this forum.
1G6xArhs9MZ62Mn7ZxAkLDLFquPxK54eBn

please unban me.
DevilCrypto

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:50:28 PM

Forget My BTC Address :p
1MQ3uKLd7ntBWV7wMsKjxkHYJtEcKmoVWy

Bitcoin Day Trading Best Sites to Day Trade Bitcoins
Cryptocure

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:49:19 PM

As mentioned above, the graphic design seems fine to start off with. Nice and simple - maybe not too polished yet, but it'll do for now. I suggest you keep developing and improving it unless someone in this thread comes up with a way better design  Cheesy

IMO, you definitely need a logo to go with the simplistic design. Something that's easily recognizable and fits in naturally in the upper left hand corner. Unfortunately I can't suggest anything as I'm no expert in this area, but Coinbase (https://coinbase.com) and Kraken (https://www.kraken.com) are great examples of logos that integrate nicely in the overall design. Minimalism is key here.

Below are a few other ideas to help improve the overall success of your site:
- Obtain a trust certificate (already mentioned by DevilCrypto and oureptsC)
- Promote, market and brand your service through social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Offer reduced exchange fees if people share your site with their friends, etc.
- In addition to this, implement some kind of referral system like so many other Bitcoin services have. Example: the referrer earns 10% of the commissions charged from his referral. Although for this to be any substantial amount, you would need to charge a percentage fee rather than a small fixed fee  Wink

Pricing seems very competitive considering the use of PayPal and their fees.
Best of luck with your project, let's hope BTC Πρoμo ends up as a reliable exchange in the long run! The more honest, trustable exchanges we have, the better the future for Bitcoin  Smiley

Oh, and in the unlikely event that I win:
18T9DP2kz2yGGAfmbRCtifmHYTha6enNxR

-Cryptocure
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:50:35 PM

You should change "HOW MUCH?" into "SELL YOUR BITCOINS"

And the line below "Withdraw bitcoins in less than 5 hours!" into "Receive your money fast and easy!"

Also try to lower the amount of time customers get their money because 5 hours is pretty long imo.

Also I think you should change the logo, keep the lightning and maybe add something and make the logo a little bit bigger.

Maybe the lightning logo together with the ฿ and maybe a quote: Sell your bitcoins lightning fast Smiley after you reduce the 5 hours.

GL with improving the website! Looks good so far!

1HoDLu7pSqbwSXK6C9rWzkHYqTwEKa6ins
Damascius

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:32:17 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 06:25:43 PM by Damascius

The layout and style seems really nice and pleasant to eyes, however:

-You should change the "How much?" to "Sell Bitcoins" on homepage as its one of the first things you notice.
-A little banner or a paragraph below the logo and top bar containing some information would be good IMO, or maybe you're going for a minimalistic style. However a slightly longer text about your business somewhere would give a certain feel of trust and transparency (which are both really important).

Here's a pic of what I mean with the banner/paragraph:

-Adding a referral program would give you more publicity as its tempting to share the links around when you know you can profit from it. Even if its a slight commission.
-Advertise, create campaigns (e.g. chance to win something/ less fees with a code) that attract people.
-A new and more prominent logo would be great as it would help creating a brand, the users are more likely to remember the site. It should match with the overall style, so something simplistic, but not as simplistic as it is now.
-You should put the "current price" somewhere else (my suggestion below in pic) and move the logo where it was. A catchphrase along the lines "Lightning speed (or fast) exchange" (if you're going to keep a lightning bolt as your logo) would be nice too.

(Sorry for my extremely poor image-editing skills, I will try to make better examples and update this soon.)

-Make Twitter and Facebook accounts, being in social media is always a good thing. People can easily follow up with the news and campaigns/whatever you are doing. (Sorry I totally missed them somehow)
-Add a livechat or something similar so the customers can easily get help. 
-Get trust certificates (e.g. Verisign/SSL like already been said)
-Aim for good and fast customer service as you are looking for long-term users
-Get a mobile version/app designed

The service page is pretty much perfect, I wouldn't change or add anything myself. Pricing seems really easonable. If I come up with something I'll update this post. Overally the site seems really good.

My BTC address if I somehow happen to win:
16rVxgVAPvGWerpTu5TEt4WsBY29JSdkTp  Smiley
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:03:52 PM

I think you need to change how the homepage goes down or up. I mean user don't need to use the 'PageUp/PageDown key'. Just click ex.contact automatically down to contact menu, without scrool down or open page. It more easier and faster i think.

Thanks

1432DtCkDg8CAm4Xn5E3QfCzhSgZrfHsBd
dangerkid

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:01:08 PM

change design to something already known to bitcoin people & use more bitcoin pictures on your website to make it more welcoming

1B7CD493HwvbzX2rFxUf51c8KEdGg1cZzn
rickmontier

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:32:38 AM

i think that you should change the bacground of the homepage to something like this:

http://rack.2.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzExLzA4LzliL2JpdGNvaW5yb2JiLjVhYjVhLmpwZwpwCXRodW1iCTk1MHg1MzQjCmUJanBn/30b02b9f/3ec/bitcoin-robbery.jpg

my btc address
1DAYTECUiJdJjjT6WtjbLTcDivxHnKAcfZ

lovewiki

Activity: 271

Share Love

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 04:40:44 PM

I suggest that you should run a signature program in this forum to promote your service  Wink

my btc address:

16THHXkxjG9i4e9oZcbGwHz588FaAqe4TQ

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:43:46 PM

Your website appears cluttered on my phone...layout needs working on.  The site itself doesn't really say bitcoin to me.. It just looks like any other site.  Also what's with the 5 hours?  Need to also have a log of recent transactions so your seen as trustworthy. Open twitter accounts and Facebook to gain trust and support to your customers. No visible branding... You need a good logo. 

1NYaBPmrUjGZ5WA7iiPkDGcd7EBZKNTECW
rickmontier

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:14:52 PM

can i make more posts and ideas or only 1 posts is allowed?
hoie6060

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:50:26 AM

I think you need to translate your website to multi-languages for better user-experience

my btc address:

1G3ZLATorV8jmJAGsHy62x5V6q94wbYkQm

P.S. PM me if you need Chinese translation  Cheesy

I like Doge:  DCayeMFxQCPnZfpmXy49AtsDG44ERCPsC9
androidlai

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:47:11 PM

I think you should add more altcoins, such as Litecoin or Dogecoin, for trading  Wink

my btc address:

Kg6Rkz6yaXrGXBkqRNbu2EhFYtj6pjjpC

QORA | NEW CODE | Qfm2AHBxqUwPqjmRtHivusPgcf3N3cebQi
joeventyra

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:11:53 PM

I wanted to comment earlier but first i needed to try the service so i can give better review.
So now i have tried the service and i can say this:
  • the fee of 1.50$ is very acceptable
     Rate 10/10
  • the price is higher than btc-e/coinbase and most exchanges
     Rate 10/10
  • the first transaction took almost 2 hours but the next two that took around 40mins
     Rate: 9.5/10
  • Your design is awesome. Simple and nice looking
     Rate 10/10
  • You replied fast on my questions via support
     Rate: 10/10
[/list]

It's not necessary to implement an SSL certificate. You do not collect any personal data and you do not keep any personal data online so you do not need SSL certificate.

And this is what i would recommend you to change:
  • Change the initial text "HOW MUCH BTC?" and "Withdraw bitcoins in less than 5 hours!" to something more effective like "Sell btc/Sell Bitcoin" and mention your speed and your fee.
  • Add links to Facebook and Twitter on your homepage
  • Continue with competitions and organize referral or signature competitions

Altogether i am satisfied with your service and i would rate it as 10/10.
In the next following days i will also make a HOW-TO video for using your website and service.

My bitcoin address in case i win:
1P6PqMwPRSotih2XgE9eviaynTWLrDbRG1

Crypto world is on the way to eruption.
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:09:40 PM

Your site is very good. Simple and nice design!!!

Eventualy you may improve:
  - adding other fiat currencies
  - adding other fiat payment processors.

Luck!!

BTC : 1818TEoDtmkj7vHHmAURAFAvnXUXo1Kss9Gz

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: