Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SMOKERS] Introducing Cigs.eu - Buy Cheap Cigarettes with Bitcoins  (Read 21169 times)
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 05:36:38 PM

How long did you have to wait?
I've pretty much given up on my cigarettes ever turning up and I'm out 21BTC as a result.

I waited a couple of weeks and got no cigs, they told me to wait 35 business days, I waited that long, no cigs, sent them a couple of emails, got a PM back 3 days ago saying they would respond to my email soon, yet no response as of yet.

I'm out 21BTC as well and have been waiting since April, its pretty ridiculous. All I wanted to do was smoke a few cigarettes, lol!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randomguy7

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 06:01:47 PM

Shadow383 and Bazr, which countries are you from?
Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 08:11:28 PM

Scotland  Wink
Ashkelon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 01:04:20 AM

hey, i was dubious about your service but did a trial buy (one carton) and it went great! I'm gonna tell my friends

dominus mysteria
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 03:03:50 AM

Hey guys! Will this http://www.cigs.eu/marlboro_silver_cigarettes ever be in stock? I really want to order them! Best cigarettes ever and they are not available in my country.
Thanks, craked5.
randomguy7

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 11:46:27 AM

I'm in Ireland, who's bazr BTW?

Whops, typo Grin.

I ordered a box about a week ago, I'll report back when I received it.
Shadow383

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 05:43:41 PM

So, I've now been waiting nearly 7 weeks for my order, no reply to my first email either.
Just sent email #2 - I don't hold out much hope at this point...
kliffen

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 05:26:51 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2012, 06:52:03 PM by kliffen

There seems to be a bug in your bitcoinaddress system. I recently did 2 orders right after each other, and i got the same payment address for both the orders. I didn't really think about it so i paid for both orders to the same address, and now the last order is gone. Kinda annoying considering i've actually paid for both orders

It happened again today when i tried making 2 orders right after each other and got the same payment address for both the orders. Sent you an e-mail about this on your supportmail by the way! And i can still really vouch for cigs.eu, this is the first time i've ever had any problems with them after about 10 orders Smiley
Shadow383

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 10:41:35 PM

There seems to be a bug in your bitcoinaddress system. I recently did 2 orders right after each other, and i got the same payment address for both the orders. I didn't really think about it so i paid for both orders to the same address, and now the last order is gone. Kinda annoying considering i've actually paid for both orders

It happened again today when i tried making 2 orders right after each other and got the same payment address for both the orders. Sent you an e-mail about this on your supportmail by the way! And i can still really vouch for cigs.eu, this is the first time i've ever had any problems with them after about 10 orders Smiley

Good luck!
If you actually get the guy to respond to the support email can you ask him to come on here and tell me what they're doing about my 21BTC order that seems to have vanished into the abyss?
randomguy7

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 10:57:10 PM

My first order is here now after a bit less than 3 weeks.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 11:07:12 PM

My girlfriend had one stopped at customs. Was shipped on June 1 was arrived at customs office 2 days ago. lol
They say they want a receipt. Yeah, right Tongue
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 12:06:58 AM

My girlfriend had one stopped at customs. Was shipped on June 1 was arrived at customs office 2 days ago. lol

they dont e-mail one?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 12:49:52 AM

they dont e-mail one?

Right, and she's going to pay the taxes on it...
For that price we can buy cigarettes here. Let them go back.
They'll reship them.
Shadow383

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 02:40:47 PM

they dont e-mail one?

They'll reship them.
Will they?
I've now been waiting over seven weeks - no delivery, no customs notice, no response to my support emails or pm, nada. zip. Just 20.95BTC gone, never to be seen again.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 02:53:49 PM

they dont e-mail one?

They'll reship them.
Will they?
I've now been waiting over seven weeks - no delivery, no customs notice, no response to my support emails or pm, nada. zip. Just 20.95BTC gone, never to be seen again.

Never had any problem so far. In fact the carton that was stopped at the customs office was from an order that got messed up and they only sent 1 carton instead of 2, and after clearing the matter they did ship the missing carton.

Also, what guarantees do I have that you're not lying because you wish to get another 4 cartons for free? After all they have no tracking number. Would be easy for you to just say you didn't get them.

So far, I can't complaint about their service. Maybe my opinion will change on the future, who knows, but I'm not going to start creating problems and rising suspicions when I have no reason for it.
Shadow383

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 03:02:31 PM

Never had any problem so far. In fact the carton that was stopped at the customs office was from an order that got messed up and they only sent 1 carton instead of 2, and after clearing the matter they did ship the missing carton.

Also, what guarantees do I have that you're not lying because you wish to get another 4 cartons for free? After all they have no tracking number. Would be easy for you to just say you didn't get them.

So far, I can't complaint about their service. Maybe my opinion will change on the future, who knows, but I'm not going to start creating problems and rising suspicions when I have no reason for it.
All I want is some communication - sometimes these things get stopped by customs and sometimes they disappear. Fine, I can deal with that. But when I've paid for something and it's not turned up, I expect the seller to do better than flat out ignore both me and the various others from the last page of this thread who've been waiting months for deliveries that seem to have vanished entirely, with not even a customs letter to suggest that they were ever shipped in the first place.

I've been as reasonable as possible, but it's been more than seven weeks and I'm still without product or coin.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 03:29:43 PM

UK relevant information: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/post/internet.htm#2

Excise Duty is payable on goods such as alcohol or tobacco. It is the responsibility of the online seller to ensure that UK Excise Duty is paid before they send you the goods. You should therefore expect the price you pay to reflect the payment of UK duty - if the price is very low, UK duty has probably not been paid.

In addition, cigarettes and hand rolling tobacco must bear UK health warnings and fiscal marks, and containers of spirits that are larger than 35cl must bear a UK duty stamp.

If the online retailer you're buying the goods from does not pay UK Excise Duty before they send them to you, or the goods do not bear the relevant UK markings or warnings, the goods can be seized by customs on arrival in the UK, and you may not be able to get a refund on their value. It's therefore a good idea to check with the retailer that all these requirements have been met.

Maybe customs just seized them because they lack UK health warnings and the UK Excise Duty wasn't paid before hand?
Shadow383

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:50:26 PM

UK relevant information: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/post/internet.htm#2

Excise Duty is payable on goods such as alcohol or tobacco. It is the responsibility of the online seller to ensure that UK Excise Duty is paid before they send you the goods. You should therefore expect the price you pay to reflect the payment of UK duty - if the price is very low, UK duty has probably not been paid.

In addition, cigarettes and hand rolling tobacco must bear UK health warnings and fiscal marks, and containers of spirits that are larger than 35cl must bear a UK duty stamp.

If the online retailer you're buying the goods from does not pay UK Excise Duty before they send them to you, or the goods do not bear the relevant UK markings or warnings, the goods can be seized by customs on arrival in the UK, and you may not be able to get a refund on their value. It's therefore a good idea to check with the retailer that all these requirements have been met.

Maybe customs just seized them because they lack UK health warnings and the UK Excise Duty wasn't paid before hand?

Possible, but I'd expect to have heard from customs by now - It's happened to me before importing spirits and I got a customs letter about a week after the seizure. Seven weeks after the order shipped I'd expect to have heard something.

Either way - communication is key!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:53:33 PM

Possible, but I'd expect to have heard from customs by now - It's happened to me before importing spirits and I got a customs letter about a week after the seizure. Seven weeks after the order shipped I'd expect to have heard something.

What did they tell you when they seized the liquor?
Shadow383

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 06:08:06 PM

What did they tell you when they seized the liquor?
They gave me a letter with the tracking number of the package and a note on why it was seized (A combination of no UK safety labels etc + high thujone content).

The OP last posted more than a month ago, hasn't answered any of the people in here who've not received deliveries, has anyone actually heard from the guy since May?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: