Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT_miners Advanced Mining Technology/Technologies are scamming thieves!!!  (Read 8680 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:34:38 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 05:37:32 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Advanced Mining Technology: Bitcoin Miner Manufacturer Litigation

Joshua Zipkin (Josh Zipkin) will, and has, used every trick in the book to garner hard-earned moneys from the Bitcoin community over the course of 7 months, and has yet to show a working 1.2 TH/s bitcoin miner in the wild, in spite of claiming that they have delivered hundreds of such miners.

Josh Zipkin of AMT (Advanced Mining Technology/Advanced Mining Technologies) just closed their main thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605 in lieu of creating not one, but two self-moderated threads, of which his sole intent is to silence me, Phinnnaeus Gage, a.k.a. Bruno Kucinskas, who is currently the loudest voice in the Bitcoin community in showing that Joshua Zipkin is a liar, and has been doing such from day one.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.6400

Case in point, from their very first post, AMT try to obfuscate the name of their company, shown here gleaned from that now locked thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304474.msg3260017#msg3260017

Please go to https://AdvancedMiners.com to view our miners and place orders. Advanced Mining Technology Inc (AMT) is based right outside Philadelphia in Havertown, PA. More info to come.

The above information DOES NOT jive with the name of the company that they registered in Delaware.

https://delecorp.delaware.gov/tin/controller

THIS IS NOT A STATEMENT OF GOOD STANDING

File Number:   5341525   Incorporation Date / Formation Date:   05/29/2013

Entity Name:   ADVANCED MINING TECHNOLOGIES INC
Entity Kind:   CORPORATION   Entity Type:   GENERAL
Residency:       DOMESTIC   State:   DE

The last act the AMT performed when they closed their official thread that was not self-moderated was trying to discredit me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304474.msg3260017#msg3260017

Phinneaus Gage - Avid poster on our thread - Meets AMT and apologies.

<image of screenshot of linked video shown below was snipped due to not have access to the image's URL, hence showing the actually link above for all to see>

To watch the video please click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U

Please be forewarned that dealing with AMT or Joshua Zipkin now, or in the future, will only cause you grief and a much lighter pocketbook or lesser bitcoins in your coffer.

For the past month I have begged AMT to sue my ass if what I'm saying isn't true. To date, they have yet to take me up on that offer. At this penning, such a lawsuit is still welcome, for they are on record in stating that I, personally, have hurt their business. Ironically, that is exactly what I intent on doing from this day forward, thus hoping that AMT does not garner one more satoshi from future victims.

This thread will act as a vent for all those who've been hurt financially due to AMT's actions, moreover, inaction.

The following are AMT's two new threads to serve the customers they fleeced, when prior they weren't able to do such with just one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569772.0

Anybody doing business with AMT, namely Joshua Zipkin, from this day forward only have themselves to blame when their deal goes south.

~Bruno Kucinskas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:34:55 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 02:00:45 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg6033171#msg6033171

Re: Official Thread: AMT
April 02, 2014, 12:43:20 PM
Quote from: AMT_miners on January 18, 2014, 05:00:59 AM
Just an update: We're due to receive our full chip batch in next week. We received sample chips in a few weeks ago. Testing is positive and the board is running fine.

We've contracted a PCB/Computer contract manufacturing facility located in PA. They have been around for a long time, and are one of the leaders in the American electronic contract manufacturing market. They'll provide us with ability to streamline the assembly, surface mount, heat-sinks  mold (via their metal shop and glorious CNC machine) and several other areas where we may lack, like ISO certified and UL standard assembly of our miners. They're also currently assisting with streamlining the assembly processes of our smaller miners as well. And the 80's 128's and 180's are now down to a 14 day shipping lead time, and decreasing by 2 days or more each week.

Yes its another expense most wouldn't choose to do, but we feel keeping production of these miners local, rather than outsourcing everything to china like most, will pay off in the end. Everything, less our lian li cases and the chip is now produced in America, by Americans.

Streamlining these runs will allow to get back on track with our past orders and deliver future/current orders on the shipping dates we've promised. We expect to have miners out door within 7 to 10 days from the date we receive our chips. 5 of those days have to do with ISO certified processes that we can skip when working with true professionals.

AMT

when working with "true professionals"? I almost peed myself when I read that comment.

I thought i would highlight the critical lies here. It is apparent there is NO ISO certification involved with the manufacture of these miners. Casiriahmine's miner is a prime example of what AMT is shipping. The man is basically having to re-invent the wheel to get his damn miner to work properly. The handful (on 1 hand) of miners delivered have all NOT WORKED! I have little to no experience putting miners together. When my "broke down" miner arrives it will remain just that - broke down. If these miners were assembled in a reputable facility with proper ISO credentials, by people who know what the hell they are doing, these problems would not exist.

I thought i would highlight the part where AMT said miners would be out the door 7-10 days after receiving the chips. AMT KNEW THEN THESE MINERS WOULD NOT BE SHIPPING FOR MONTHS. THEY LIED THEIR ASSES OFF. Now they have people groveling for just parts! This is pathetic.

I also highlighted the part where they said the board tested fine. How they can say the boards were tested with all the problems we are facing now? HOW CAN THEY SAY THESE BOARDS WERE TESTED AND RAN FINE? i'll tell you how they can say this.  THEY ARE LIARS

1. they lied about my initial delivery date
2. the lied about updating this thread every week
3. they lied about keeping an order queue
4. they lied about mailing me a refund
5. they lied about wiring me a refund
6. they have lied about saying they would hire people from this forum (twice)
7. they lied about something as dumb as being associated with Freemasons
8. they  lied about my second delivery date
9. they lied about being able to pay with credit cards on their website
10. THEY LIED ABOUT PAYING BRUNO 20btc
11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
12. they lied about the wattage
13. josh said he was starting his "own forum"... just another lie.
14. they lied about saying they would hire someone to answer/help with phone calls and emails.
15. i think i can safely say AMT has lied about their MPP. They have shown no willingness to make up for late delivery and subsequent difficulty increases.
16. josh lied about "selling" a miner to bruno. he then turns around and admits to sabotaging the miner by increasing the voltage to 0.96.
17. they lied about supplying me a new tracking number today 4/1/14.
18. NO certified (ISO or any other) facility being used in the manufacture of these miners.
19. AMT claimed the boards were tested and were running fine. LIE!

What's the next AMT lie?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:35:12 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 02:37:11 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

To be clear, my objective is to destroy the AMT brand, with or without the help of others posting in this thread.

Also, I am not a miner, nor have I, or will I ever order anything from AMT/Joshua Zipkin.

Joshua Zipkin went as far as to lure me, or have me brought to their office, as seen in the following post:

Quote from: AMT_miners on March 24, 2014, 09:38:30 PM

In kind, we'll counter with the following.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Looking forward to seeing this bounty paid up.

Needless to say, Josh Zipkin reneged on paying out that bounty when I did indeed travel 800 over the course of two days to collect said bounty myself. In fact, he went on a diatribe for ~15 minutes outlining why he wasn't going to pay out the 20 BTC bounty as his two employees sat/stood in the same room.

As I've stated more than once, I clearly seen the writing on the wall within a couple minutes, realizing that I wasn't going to receive one satoshi from Joshua Zipkin, thus devised a plan to walk outta AMT's office with something tangible in hand.

Josh offered me the demo miner if I deleted all my posts, along with making a video with him showing the miner hashing, of which I quickly agreed, opting to go toe-to-to in playing The Liar Game with Mr. On The Level.

Josh also offered a position to me at $1,000/mo via BTC to moderate his official thread on this forum, of which I also immediately agreed to, but had no intentions of honoring, for I knew first-hand what type of snake I was up against, and that protecting the bitcoin community was more important to me than making a wage off a snake.

Here is the video that Joshua Zipkin kindly posted and re-posted and re-posted, ect., probably hoping that it'll hurt me in some way. Far from it!:

To watch the video please click here:

I'm the 54-year-old tired guy with the beard that looks and acts like a gnome. Josh is heard off-screen claiming that I purchased a miner, of which was never the case, but went along with his scheme knowing full well that I would tell the Bitcoin community the full truth at the first opportunity - of which I have, continued to do so, and am doing such now.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:35:25 AM

reserved
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:36:28 AM

Reserved, so that I can apologize to AMT for all the damage I caused their venerable enterprise.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:09:23 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg6204860#msg6204860

Or someone wants a refund so they'll scream RMA or make problems here.

AMT is accusing customers of fraudulently damaging their miners in hopes of getting a refund.

The fact is AMT doesn't know how to safely package items so they won't be damaged during shipment.

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:15:34 AM

Until recently, AMT led present and future customers, alike, in believing that they've been working 7 days a week trying to get bitcoin miners out the door, when in fact...

I was hoping to have gotten a reply on whether or not I can do a pickup. Alyssa sent me an email letting me know about that. Ideally I had hoped to go down tomorrow afternoon. Can someone please get back to me via email if this is possible. I know the plant is closed but if the office is available I can do that. Please let me know asap so I can make arrangements.

The AMT administrative office is not open on Saturdays or Sundays so that would not be possible. Surely someone will get back to you on Monday regarding your request for pickup.

Ok that kinda contradicts this.

"Hi XXXX,

I think there wouldn't be any problem for you to stop by and pick up the 2 rigs.
I will ask the team and I will get back to you. I think that they can do it over the weekend, the thing is that the assembly facility that we are using is not open during the weekends, but we can meet you in our office in this case.

I will get back to you.

Best Regards,
Alyssa"

Just want to make sure you guys are all on the same page here. I was also told I would have a tracking number by the end of the week. Since that didn't happen as stated I would prefer to just pick it up.  

Phinn,
Are you saing that most probably there is no Jim at all?

There was a guy in the office that went by the name Jim Brown, and even referred to Josh as his brother while we were having a smoke outside (just recalled that I probably did pen such), but I never asked for, nor seen any ID. Same true for the Rob dude that was there.

My guess is that there were both there to also act as body guards, even though I arrived alone and had no qualms with walking into some strange office late at night to meet up with three dudes, one of which probably despised my guts.

Jim Brown(?) seemed pretty healthy to me, but I guess a heart attack is possible if one consumes too many Red Bulls. For some reason I don't believe the clan does drugs, so maybe be able to rule that out.

That said, I'm leaning heavily toward this being a ruse.

Whatever the case it still does not release them from the obligations of what they have already stated. I am expecting a tracking number myself today as it is the end of the week (work week).
While I wish Jim well, there are other people in the company who can handle whatever it is needs handling. I think people would be more forgiving if it was a solo operation or the first time there was a delay. But that is not the case.

We're still working and shipping out over the weekend, if you haven't received a tracking number today, it may be this weeked. What's you're order number?

Hey Guys,

If you want some info on the company or something all you have to do is ask. No need to snoop around the internet/neighborhood like investigative detectives.

Again, we are shipping, we're understaffed and can use help from this community to be the company you guys need us to be. We're not sitting around mining with your rigs, we're just trying to get them out the door as fast as possible ad using everyone to do so. Customer service and sales is slipping because of that.

We need help from local guys from this forum that will help assemble, right now we're only getting 10-25 units out a day, we can build/assemble and ship faster if we get some help. Compensation will be given of course.

Finding bitcoin hardware savy minded people is hard enough and taking the time to teach people how to run cgminer / test boards / assemble units, slows us down. We're finding our pace and things are speeding up, but again this thread is just getting worse and worse.

Having someone monitor and deal with just this thread seems like a full time job - So if someone out there would like to be official AMT thread monitors and relay back with AMT - we're open to that as well. Compensation will be given of course.

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

This thread has both a positive and negative impact on sales. Some of the forum members seem to have made a hobby out trying to make us look bad, but really that's fine, we're not upset about it. Staying at the top of this section is actually a good thing, good or bad.

We don't want to be like Hashfast, or BFL - we don't want people to loose money and this community has the power to help us become the best company in america. But no great american company became great without the right people and staff.

Strength in numbers men.

So again - any locals with a pair of hands or a set of wits that wants to help (and get some payment for it) please email josh@advancedminers.com

Payment can be in BTC/USD under the table -  as well as free daily Cheeseteaks with or without.

- AMT

Any questions?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:40:38 AM

The following is just one of the posts that AMT/Joshua Zipkin got successfully deleted from their official thread, of which shows that AMT lied from the get-go over something as mundane as being a Freemasons.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:14y8tzYLj0kJ:freemasonsfordummies.com/hodapp/FMFD_TheMissingChap19.pdf+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

On the Level

To a Freemason, on the level means just that — all Freemasons are Brotherswho meet on the same level, regardless of their social or economic statusoutside the lodge. Princes, presidents, and captains of business are no betteror more important than bus drivers, plumbers, and paper boys when they sit inthe lodge together. Masonry does not detract from a man’s accomplishments,nor does it exalt him above his Brothers because of his position outside thelodge.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1pkb9z/12_th_miner_for_5300_usd_says_they_will_be/cd3c58w

JachinJB 0 points 5 months ago

Love the slogan "On The Level". Good to know there are some brothers in this whole thing.

We'll give you an update on where we are at every Tuesday, how about that?

I'll take it.

Also you didn't address how the whole mason thing doesn't matter. It seemed to be a point of real contention a week ago.

Which whole mason thing was that?  We don't know anything about masons. There are several rumors, fake images, just plain crap on this thread that the trolls spread all the time, now we're free masons too right :. )

"I is On the Level!"

Wanna play a game? It's called "Count the Sock Puppets": http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1pkb9z/12_th_miner_for_5300_usd_says_they_will_be/

Joshua Zipkin CEO & Co-Founder

Prior to TheDealFair, Joshua worked in the Balkan markets where he established and created some of the first daily deal sites there. After, consulting for Grabo.bg, Bulgaria's leading daily deal site, he went on to create with his partner Bobby, Bulgaria's first daily deal aggregator, Sabor.bg. Since then, he and his team have focussed primarily on TheDealFair.com, while also developing several original eCommerce based services, such as a unique microjob site, an apartment letting site, and diversified mobile apps. He is the founder of Setupstarters, a web site development company with services that range from  social media marketing consultation, to outsourced BPO. He attended PennState University where he majored in International Economics for his Bachelors Degree. Coming from Phildelphia, and having lived in Europe, he considers himself to be an entreprenaur of the world, constantly mixing mentalities with unique ideas, to solve the problems of today's industry leading sites. Personal Quote: "I'm A Traveler From West To East"

We don't know anything about masons.

For those attending the Bitcoin Expo in Toronto and are considering ordering from AMT, you best read this thread prior to sending your money to them.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:49:15 AM

Back in June, 2012, Joshua Zipkin and his cousin, Tyler Lummis, devised a scheme to bring down Mountain Dew and Walmart, as seen in this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc

The above links to Josh Zipkin's YouTube account, and if for some reason he opts to delete said video, I have a copy and am dying to upload and re-title it on YouTube myself under my name. That's a promise!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:59:51 AM

The following is how AMT tried to discredit so-called trolls on its thread early on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg3893935#msg3893935

NEW THREAD POLICY.  

ANY FORUM/THREAD MEMBERS THAT HELP AMT  FIGHT AGAINST TROLLS AND NEGATIVE THREAD MEMBERS WILL GET 5% OFF ANY MINER WE SELL + 1 TO 2 WEEKS OFF THE EXPECTED SHIPPING TIME FRAME. STARTING NOW 12/09/2013.  THAT DISCOUNT IS ON TOP OF ANY DISCOUNTS OR OTHER PROMO'S WE'RE RUNNING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE AND CAN BE USED AT ANY POINT THE TROLL FIGHTER WOULD LIKE TO USE IT.  

How do you help AMT fight trolls? When other members make negative remarks or post something that can be construed as something provocative or something generally undermining towards our credibility you should follow that post with a positive response and if the situation calls for it, an intelligent remark against the troll or negative individual Including reasons why they are possibly being negative, or provocative.

Also, random comments here that are supportive and generally nice for AMT to have on it's thread is also considered helping AMT fight trolls. A combo of the two is preferred. Don't fake it, but just support an up an coming mining manufacturer through positive remarks.  

When claiming your discount please simply provide proof of your posts via a message to us directly here on this forum from the username that you used to post with. One post wont cut, we're looking for real supporters here and we'll reward those that are positive and cheerful individuals on this thread from this point forward.

There are a few members which already earned this Troll fighting discount and I'll make a list of them shortly.

NOT a single company in the world that operated on the up-and-up would stoop to such measures.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:17:36 PM

Why not just post into https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569926.0

AMT fucks us again. Its on the hardware page and BFL fucks us again got away with being there so can this one.

Oh and that dude blowing smoke up an ass''s ass....mind blown. Blowing smoke up an ass's ass.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 05:37:42 PM

AMT customers seek damages in a lawsuit filed in Federal Court in Philadelphia against AMT for its failure to deliver purchased bitcoin miners and failure to issue refunds causing the customers millions in damages.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 03:27:10 AM

Name:   AMT_miners
Activity:   196
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   September 29, 2013, 03:48:09 AM
Last Active:   April 13, 2014, 07:37:24 PM

Looks to me like the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp Bastard failed again in keeping his promise of returning today to address the important mounting issues in his now two self-moderated threads.

Then again, perhaps is just celebrating Passover starting today, and tonight he'll watch the moon turn Red Bud red.
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:56:32 PM

http://www.chimicles.com/advanced-mining-technology-bitcoin-miner-manufacturer-litigation
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:59:47 PM

Practice: Consumer Protection
Phase: Current
 AMT customers seek damages in a lawsuit filed in Federal Court in Philadelphia against AMT for its failure to deliver purchased bitcoin miners and failure to issue refunds causing the customers millions in damages.

Chimicles & Tikellis LLP has initiated a nationwide class action lawsuit on behalf of customers of Advanced Mining Technology, Inc. (a/k/a Advanced Mining Technologies, Inc.)(“AMT”).  Named as defendants in the lawsuit are AMT and two of its founders, owners and/or employees, Joshua Zipkin and Jim Brown.  The case is captioned: Craig Lenell et al. v. Advanced Mining Technology Inc. (a/k/a Advanced Mining Technologies Inc.) et al., Case No. 2:14-cv-01924 (U.S.D.C. ED. PA).

AMT, which is located in Haverford, PA, holds itself out as a manufacturer of specialized technology equipment used to mine bitcoins, a type of cryptocurreny, or virtual currency.  AMT purports to manufacture and sell a line of high-speed bitcoin miners that range in price from approximately $1,500 to $15,000.  The “mining” of bitcoins is an increasingly competitive and time-sensitive process by which computer hardware is used to obtain bitcoins by solving complex mathematical algorithms.  The Complaint alleges that because these algorithms become progressively more difficult over time.

In their Complaint, Plaintiffs Jared Pela, Craig Lenell and Thomas Urbanek allege they and hundreds of other AMT customers ordered and paid for bitcoin miners which they never received from AMT.  After weeks and months of undue delay, Plaintiffs unsuccessfully attempted to cancel their orders and get refunds.  As a result, Plaintiffs allege economic damages including, but not limited to, loss of the purchase price and the lost opportunity to mine bitcoins.

According to the Complaint, AMT’s alleged conduct amounted to unfair, deceptive and fraudulent business practices, a breach of contract, a breach of express warranty, common law fraud, negligent misrepresentation, breach of the duty of good faith and fair dealing, unjust enrichment, and violations of various state consumer protection laws.  The Complaint alleges that by concealing material facts and making false and misleading statements, AMT was able to wrongfully acquire millions of dollars from customers since mid-2013.

If you are interested in discussing your rights as an AMT customer and/or have information relating to the matter, please contact Chimicles & Tikellis by clicking the “Email us about this Case” form, below.

Is there any way to revoke Joshua Zipkin's passport so that he can't leave the country?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:23:11 AM

Practice: Consumer Protection
Phase: Current

Chimicles & Tikellis LLP has initiated a nationwide class action lawsuit on behalf of customers of Advanced Mining Technology, Inc. (a/k/a Advanced Mining Technologies, Inc.)(“AMT”).  Named as defendants in the lawsuit are AMT and two of its founders, owners and/or employees, Joshua Zipkin and Jim Brown.  The case is captioned: Craig Lenell et al. v. Advanced Mining Technology Inc. (a/k/a Advanced Mining Technologies Inc.) et al., Case No. 2:14-cv-01924 (U.S.D.C. ED. PA).

AMT, which is located in Haverford, PA, holds itself out as a manufacturer of specialized technology equipment used to mine bitcoins, a type of cryptocurreny, or virtual currency.  AMT purports to manufacture and sell a line of high-speed bitcoin miners that range in price from approximately $1,500 to $15,000.  The “mining” of bitcoins is an increasingly competitive and time-sensitive process by which computer hardware is used to obtain bitcoins by solving complex mathematical algorithms.  The Complaint alleges that because these algorithms become progressively more difficult over time.

In their Complaint, Plaintiffs Jared Pela, Craig Lenell and Thomas Urbanek allege they and hundreds of other AMT customers ordered and paid for bitcoin miners which they never received from AMT.  After weeks and months of undue delay, Plaintiffs unsuccessfully attempted to cancel their orders and get refunds.  As a result, Plaintiffs allege economic damages including, but not limited to, loss of the purchase price and the lost opportunity to mine bitcoins.

According to the Complaint, AMT’s alleged conduct amounted to unfair, deceptive and fraudulent business practices, a breach of contract, a breach of express warranty, common law fraud, negligent misrepresentation, breach of the duty of good faith and fair dealing, unjust enrichment, and violations of various state consumer protection laws.  The Complaint alleges that by concealing material facts and making false and misleading statements, AMT was able to wrongfully acquire millions of dollars from customers since mid-2013.

If you are interested in discussing your rights as an AMT customer and/or have information relating to the matter, please contact Chimicles & Tikellis by clicking the “Email us about this Case” form, below.

Is there any way to revoke Joshua Zipkin's passport so that he can't leave the country?

Last post... awww. What now PG?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:51:46 PM

phin did you or have you or are you investigating coindesk and bitmine for a carbon copy of amt issues. cystomers asking for miners and refunds and taking kits sans psus

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:47:40 PM

Here's my story:

I ordered two machines from them on December 5, 2013 worth $12,148
including express shipping. I emailed them immediately following my
order to ensure they received it and that I would get my order fulfilled
at the date stated on the website; the week of February 1st. They
responded to me the following day, assuring me that my order would,
indeed, be shipped the first week in February. I followed the minimal
updates they provided on their public forums on bitcointalk.com, however
February came and my order had not been shipped. I emailed them, called
them, left voice messages, and even posted on their public forum
inquiring about the status of my order #899. I could not get a response
from them until the second week in April. They emailed me on April 9th
saying that they had my order "in the back of their mind" and that I
should expect to see a tracking number on April 10th or 11th. It is now
April 21st and they are again no longer responding to my requests for
refund or even just basic information regarding my order.

On their forums, people began posting pictures/videos of their machines
running. When I asked what their order number was, every single person
had an order number higher than mine, showing that my order had been
skipped. At this point, I no longer want the product I paid for but
rather my money back, as they have not fulfilled my order and are
neglecting their customers.

I have spoken to attorneys, filed complaints with the FTC and am joining the Class Action suit.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
RoyIvyIII

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:42:48 PM

@Chazaki,

I'm in the same boat...

Order #736 ordered & paid for on November 24th, 2013.
2 x 1.2TH/s miners
$11,758.00

No response to calls or emails requesting a refund.

What was the process for filing an FTC complaint? And what's the information on joining the class action law suit?
--
Roy
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:14:04 PM

http://www.chimicles.com/lawsuit-filed-against-advanced-mining-technology-for-failure-to-deliver-bitcoin-miners
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: